5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province:
Siamese Memories House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Siamese Memories House is located in Nong Khai in the region of Nong Khai Province, just 1.5 miles from Tha Sadet Market. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Udon Thani Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- A very charming place to relax, out of the traffic and the relative nuisance of a small city like Nong Khai. Immersed in the green and in front of a small lake it is the perfect place to find peace of mind. Furthermore Georges is a great host with plenty of tips and useful information. The free bicycles (perfect to discover the area) is another bonus.
- this is a genuine boutique experience, in front of a small lake, two corners from the big park (ideal for exercise). rooms are original, spacious, clean and well decorated. they have bicicles for free, which you need 5 min. to get to the center and river promenade. nice and friendly hosts
- Awesome place, the owner is welcoming and helpful. Superb value ! Just book here 🙂
- This is a oasis in the city, a bit of peace and calm, quiet and really very beautiful. You must like old world Thai buildings to really appreciate the unique charm of this place. The owner is very helpful and knows a lot about the area.
A nice way to experiences the authentic Thai style of living with cottages build out off wood the real Thai style with outdoor kitchen and siting area. A nice place to stay with friends and have a great evening.
BB House Hotel
BB House Hotel is located in Nong Khai, a 5-minute walk from Nongkhai Train station and the Thai-Laos Friendship Bridge. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and rooms with a TV.BB House is a 10-minute drive from Wat Phochai and the Indo-China Market. Sala Kaewku is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.The air conditioned guest rooms at the hotel come with brightly painted walls and hardwood furnishings. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with hot shower facilities.To relax, guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage. The hotel provides motorbike rental services, while travel and sightseeing arrangements can be made at the tour desk. Laundry services are also available upon request.
No reviews yet.
Mut Mee Garden Guest House
One of our top picks in Nong Khai.Mut Mee Garden Guest House is located in Nong Khai, just 11 miles from Vientiane. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Udon Thani Airport is 34 miles away.
- We felt very private and did not notice the other guests. The food was of a high standard. The staff were helpful and explained how the billing system operated. The dining facilities were very relaxed and it was enjoyable to be in the open air.
- Lovely place, and surroundings, with great view to the Mekong River. Friendly staff and great atmosphere.
- Very nice room with a nice and clean bathroom. The garden is perfect to relax for Some time also the restaurant had Some very good tasty choices. Very close to everything you need and want to see.
- The ambiance was good. Being bang on the Mekong River bank, it affords some nice views. The bungalow like rooms are charming. The garden with many trees around make it very unique. I lived the bath room designing which recycles water into earth without letting go waste – a fantastic idea. The food is all right. The prices for the food seems to be ok too. The staff, when they were around, were quite friendly with good smiles.
I was happy with my stay in Mu Mee Garden.
They have a great garden with view on the Mekong.
The rooms are simple but Nice for the price.
The restaurant is good and not expensif.
I was there 2 Times, my First stay , I liked the room and bathroom.
The second Time, I did not like the bathroom on the groundfloor but I could made an arrangement with the reception and everything was Ok.
From the Hostel , Its easy to discover the villages around Nong Khae with the bike 👍👍👍
Wasuthan Garden House
Located in Nong Khai, 13 miles from Vientiane, Wasuthan Garden House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Udon Thani Airport, 35 miles from Wasuthan Garden House.
No reviews yet.
Pan Guesthouse is conveniently located in Nong Khai, a 5-minute drive from the bus station and the scenic Mekong River. It provides Wi-Fi and bicycles, free of charge.It takes 30 minutes by car from Udon Thani Airport to Nong Khai. Guests at Pan Guesthouse can explore the city and visit the Indochina Market located a stroll away.Rooms feature a private balcony and are well-appointed with air conditioning, en suite bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV.Luggage storage, laundry and ironing facilities are available on site. The guesthouse also offers complimentary tea and coffee with bread for breakfast.
Nice location nearby the Mekong
Bedroom was spacious and clean
Great value for money
- your rate was 100 baht more than room rate of 400 baht. Room is very small
- Close t river and market.free coffe and tea and toast.big comf.rooms.frendly staff.
- Hotel on a hidden road behind the bus station and the market. A 5 minute walk to everything. The manager speaks excellent English and knows the land and the travelers. There is a relaxation zone with fire inside the bomb shells, fridge with beers. The bungalows are spacious and clean, no tv aircon, only fan but phonsavan is not too hot. Honest prices, great family welcome. You meet many serious travelers, like me. If come back in phonsavan sure return.
- The location is good which is close to Mekong river and bus station
- Nice location nearby the Mekong
Top Guest Houses In Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Bok Wan Nong Khai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!