5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bajo Tigre Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bajo Tigre Limon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bajo Tigre Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bajo Tigre Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bajo Tigre Limon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bajo Tigre Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bajo Tigre Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Bajo Tigre Limon:
Hostal y Cabinas Anita – Bed and Breakfast
Hostal y Cabinas Anita – Bed and Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Siquirres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tortuguero is 31 miles from Hostal y Cabinas Anita – Bed and Br, and Santa Cruz is 19 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 45 miles away.
- We had a great stay over here with the best hosts Ronny and Kachenca.Beautiful local family, they even organized rafting tour for the best price and were taking care of us unbelievably!THANK YOU
- Very friendly staff, we were feeling at home. Home made typical food of Costa Rica.
- The owners and their family were great. You can tell they’re really trying.
- We stayed here as a stopover before rafting the Pacuare River. The property is only about a 10 minute drive to the meeting point for the rafting company. The owners of the property are some of the warmest and kindest people we’ve met in Costa Rica (and that’s saying a lot!) We were welcomed and fed upon arrival. The dinner was a delicious traditional meal and only set us back $5 each (breakfast is included). The room was basic but suited our needs. I highly recommend this property!
- Host are amazing! They make sure everyone is happy!
Casa de Campo Sanar
Located in Turrialba in the region of Cartago, 26 miles from San José, Casa de Campo Sanar features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Escazú is 31 miles from Casa de Campo Sanar, and Heredia is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 30 miles from Casa de Campo Sanar.
No reviews yet.
Turrialba Adventure is located in Turrialba, just 28 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Heredia is 31 miles from Turrialba Adventure, and Santa Cruz is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Turrialba, 27 miles from San José, Hostel Vicky features free WiFi access and free private parking.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 31 miles from Hostel Vicky, and Heredia is 30 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Herza is located in Turrialba, just 27 miles from San José.The rooms include a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 31 miles from Hotel Herza, and Heredia is 30 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 31 miles away.
- Very well located, 3min walking from the bus station. We have used the kitchen it was very useful
- Very welcoming and helpful staff. Nice shared kitchen – shared with the family so well equipped and very clean. Good location for bus station
- The hotel is in a quiet corner. The owner lives in one of the rooms sohe is almost always there. Fine for a one to two night stopover. Great market just down the street and the mana restaurant for breakfast.
- emplacement par rapport a la gare routière. village agréable pour faire une halte entre cote caraibe et SAN JOSE
- Chambre sympa pas de souci bien situé pour nous puisque nous venions à pied du terminal bus
Top Guest Houses In Bajo Tigre Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bajo Tigre Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bajo Tigre Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bajo Tigre Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!