5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Arroyo Del Ojanco Andalucía:
El Jaraíz de Peñolite
Offering a courtyard with a small outdoor swimming pool, El Jaraíz de Peñolite is set in the Andalusian village of Peñolite. The guest house has rustic décor featuring wooden beams and fireplaces.This traditional village house features heated rooms with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant offers a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. El Jaraíz de Peñolite also has various indoor lounges. Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is a laundry service.Outside the guest house there is a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside. A tennis court and small football pitch can be found close to the property. The Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is around 10 minutes away by car.
- Some people have rated this rural guest house as a gem…..and in fact, yes it is. And very much so thanks to the owner Jesus, who is 100 % opposite to Basil in Fawlty Tower. And the cooking….yum! Ok, the room was lacking a bit, but is nicely fitting in with the whole concept.
- The location was ideal for us as this place is out of the way. We were treated to a genuine Spain meal by our hosts served on the terrace overlooking a valley full of olive trees – the scenery was spectacular. The food was amazing and the sangria’s superb. Our hosts were attentive and helpful.
- The owners are very kind, helpful and made this stay very special. Very quite and peaceful location. Ideal for a weekend away from the daily stress
- The friendliness and helpfulness. The views from the terrace where we had dinner, which was really good. The relaxed atmosphere of the whole casa.
- El Jaraíz de Peñolite is an absolute dream. The surroundings are magnificent. The property is a beautiful Rural House and a step back in time run by a fifth generation host, Angél. The house and every room is unique and full of five generations family collections. The owner, Angél, is a true star. He shows and guide you from the beginning of your reservation to the end of your stay to make your stay as welcoming and warm as possible with all the information you need or ask for. This is a place to come back to as often as you possibly can and I definitely will. I highly recommend El Jaraiz de Penolite!
La magnolia features a tennis court, terrace and shared lounge in La Puerta de Segura. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Local cuisine. The property has a concierge service and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at La magnolia also have free WiFi, while certain rooms are contain a city view. At the accommodation, rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests at La magnolia will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Puerta de Segura, like cycling.Arroyo Frio is 41 miles from the guesthouse, while Riópar is 27 miles away.
Location although the town was all closed
- Habitación grande, muy limpia y camas confortables. Cuarto de baño completo y muy grande. Todo facilidades por parte del personal. Muy recomendable.
- La dueña muy amable y nos dejaron un pequeño secador. Tambien se come bien en el bar
- La amabilidad de todo el personal, la atención personalizada, yo fui con mascota y fue estupendo !!
- Muy limpio y acogedor, el personal muy atento y amable.
- Nice people
Set in Hornos de Segura, within Sierras de Cazorla Nature Reserve, Apartamentos Raisa offers impressive mountain views from its elevated setting. This rustic property features apartments and rooms.All accommodations at Apartamentos Raisa has rustic décor, air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Apartments also include a living room and a kitchen with a fridge and an electric hob.The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the surrounding region.Tranco de Beas Lake is just over 0.6 mi from the Raisa. Beas de Segura is a 30-minute drive away, while the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are less than 56 mi from the property.
- Very nice place in a small mountain village. We found parking spots right in front of the house. Rooms were comfortable and fitted our needs perfectly. Highly recommend having dinner in the downstairs pizzeria; awesome pizza and service.
- For everybody who is interested in staying at a cozy apartment while walking around chilled-out Hornos or doing some tours around. I recommend motorcycling through the valley of Sierra der Cazorla. Restaurant has also nice food and the open chimney is really a great thing to sit at. Very much recommended, although the room may not be too spacious. Mine had also a nice balcony with a view of the castle.
- Owner very helpful with safe lock-up garage for our bicycles.
- Great basic accomodation—clean, comfortable, quiet. Great value.
- Lovely hosts, great tapas with every drink! Great bar. we were there for 3 nights and had dinner there every night . It was like being at home, wonderful when you have been travelling for a while
Hostal Rural La Montería
Hostal Rural La Montería is set in Orcera, in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi. All rooms have mountain views.The air-conditioned rooms have a balcony and feature a TV and desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A free traditional breakfast is offered. Regional and international cuisine is served in the restaurant, which uses locally produced olive oil.There is 24-hour reception and free parking nearby. The tour desk can arrange excursions and you can go hiking, mountain biking or paragliding in the area.
- Excellent food, great terrace full of lively locals
- Trato excelente de Carolina. Nos habían ubicado en una habitación con 2 camas y nos cambiaron a una con cama de matrimonio sin ningún problema.
- El aire acondicionado de la habitación , que acogía a animales , el trató por parte de la dueña del hostal y que tenia baño privado
Tiene ascensor, aire acondicionado.
El trato de la recepcionista.
La habitación grande y cama bastante buena.
- goed hotel met ontbijt. In Ocera is verder weinig aan winkels. Restaurant dat open was hebben we niet gevonden.
El Mirador de Messía de Leiva Guesthouse
El Mirador is located in the center of the historic town of Segura de la Sierra, a UNESCO Artistic Heritage site. It offers rustic 2 or 3 bedroom apartments with spectacular views of the Guadalimar Valley.The fully-equipped apartments feature a rustic décor with stone flooring, exposed wooden beams and wooden furniture. There is a spacious living-dining area with a fireplace and TV, and a kitchen including an electric hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. El Mirador de Messía de Leiva apartments offer panoramic views of the Guadalimar Valley.There are several historic monuments within walking distance of the apartments, including the Mudéjar Castle and the Arab baths.Staff are happy to provide guests with information on a variety of outdoor activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, fishing and cycling.
- Very tastefully decorated “junior suite”, well furnished and equipped (e.g., mini bar; hairdryer) and impressive attention to detail. Staff are clearly and rightfully very proud of the accommodation. Lovely views. Very peaceful and dark at night, so a good night’s sleep is practically guaranteed.
- The accommodation was amazing, the people were friendly and the food in the restaurant was fantastic!
- Perfect location, amazing decoration and furniture. Totally recommended to disconnect from the stress and the pollution.
- The room is clearly new, with good wiring and lighting and a well-set-up bathroom. Not huge, but big enough for us and our suitcases. We were on a five-week trip, so we did have two large suitcases, plus carry-ons and backpacks.
The location and views from the room were incredible. The property was restored to the highest standard.
We stayed in the Royal Suite which was fabulous. I have never had a bath with such a stunning view before.
Top Guest Houses In Arroyo Del Ojanco Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arroyo del Ojanco Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!