5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anzegem West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Anzegem West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anzegem West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anzegem West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anzegem West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anzegem West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anzegem West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Anzegem West-flanders:
Guest House B&N
Featuring free WiFi, Guest House B&N offers accommodations in Avelgem, just 30 miles from Bruges.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Lille is 20 miles from Guest House B&N, and Ghent is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 38 miles from Guest House B&N.
No reviews yet.
Hof ter brabant
Featuring free WiFi, Hof ter brabant offers pet-friendly accommodations in Harelbeke. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 27 miles from Hof ter brabant, and Lille is 18 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Lozerkasteel offers accommodations in Kruishoutem, just 25 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Lille is 29 miles from Lozerkasteel, and Ghent is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 36 miles from Lozerkasteel.
- Excellent breakfast service from the lady of the house !
- Friendly and welcoming staff, room was small but cosy and the bed was extremely comfy.
- Very friendly owner, did everything to make us feel at home. Wonderful reception!
- Locatie en omgeving is het enige positieve element
- Lekker ontbijt en meer dan vriendelijk onthaal door gastheer & gastvrouw.
Vertes Feuilles is in 2 renovated cottages in the middle of Le Pays Des Collines. There is free Wi-Fi, a vegetable garden and a terrace.Breakfast is made up of fresh slow-food products, including goat-cheese from the farm and organic homemade bread and jams.The luxurious rooms have a sitting area, a balcony and a jacuzzi. A bathrobe and slippers are provided for extra comfort.La Cuisine Restaurant serves 2 meals and gives workshops.For an extra charge, guests can warm up in the outdoor jacuzzi or book a massage to relax.
No reviews yet.
Located in the heart of Flanders, Johan’s Lodge offers uniquely themed rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of the rural surroundings. It features a courtyard terrace and a bar with local beers.Each room at Johan’s Lodge has its own theme with its specific decorations, inspired by cities around the world. An extensive breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace and enjoy a traditional Belgian beer or coffee from the Lodge’s bar. There are several restaurant located within 2.5 miles of the lodge.The center of Ghent is a 30 minute drive away and Oudenaarde is only 15 minutes away by car. The region is known for the famous “Ronde van Vlaanderen” cycling race. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Really quirky, comfortable & cosy bedroom. Excellent range of excellent beers. Very welcoming and attentive host (see pic of host, Freddie, larking in a helmet). We enjoyed the company of other guests in the bar in the evening. Very nice continental breakfast. Good wifi.
- Every thing was so lovely !! The rooms were really pretty and quirky our room opened out on to a varanda with beautiful views . Fallow deer grazing in the paddocks just beautiful. !!
- So welcoming and friendly nothing too much trouble coffee before breakfast in garden was fantastic
- Freddie, the owner, was a lovely guy and generated a warm, friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The set evening meal was great – which was just as well, because there was nowhere else in the local vicinity to eat.
- The owner was very friendly and the moroccan cook prepared us a very good traditional meal , one of the best harira soups I’ve tasted in my life (and we travel to the south of Morocco almost every year)
Top Guest Houses In Anzegem West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anzegem West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anzegem West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anzegem West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!