5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Alojera La Gomera – Top Hotel Reviews
Alojera La Gomera is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Alojera La Gomera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alojera La Gomera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alojera La Gomera. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Alojera La Gomera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Alojera La Gomera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Alojera La Gomera:
Pensión Amparo Las Hayas
Offering pleasant views, Pensión Amparo Las Hayas is set in Las Hayas, close to Garajonay National Park. The guest house features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Simply decorated, each room offers plenty of natural light and has private bathroom.Pensión Amparo Las Hayas features a communal lounge which includes a TV with Canal +. There is also an outdoor terrace. Free private parking is possible on site.San Sebastián de la Gomera is 40 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- Super friendly and helpful staff (in Spanish)! It has a restaurant that is open from breakfast to evening drinks which is practical. Parking space across the street.
- Staff, hospitality was brilliant and the food absolutely brilliant! Brilliant location! Loved it!
- Took a ferry to La Gomera from Tenerife to ride the island on motorcycle. Great spot, basically in the middle of the island. WIFI great, food ok, coffee really bad but it was like that on the whole island (I guess everyone is using the same brand). Parking is free but not protected, was a bit worried about the rental bike being scratched. Very little english from staff but there are more german tourist on the island so understandable. Paid €35 for a room with bed, shower, no TV (no problem), toilet can´t complain .
- Very nice and well furnished apartment in an excellent position
- The breakfast was good value. The lady was very nice.
Hostal Casa Amaya
One of our top picks in Vallehermoso – and a guest favorite.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Hostal Casa Amaya is located in Vallehermoso. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Valle Gran Rey is 17 miles from Hostal Casa Amaya.
Brill location, view over square.
Super comfy mattress.
Shared bathroom was no problem.
Alfredo is a genuine guy.
- Everything was perfect. confortable bed, nice room, perfect location to hike in Nature and Alfredo the owner gave me advise and info so I could enjoy the best of my holiday. The organic garden. ..it exceeded my expectations
- An immediately welcoming atmosphere. Alfredo was extremely generous, sharing his beautiful organic garden and offering little extras. I wanted to stay longer!
Alfredo is a very kind and helpful host.
I liked the ecological coffee and herbal tea
Possibility to use the wonderful ecological garten
- Everything was brilliant from start to finnish! Really friendly and helpful owner. Best bed ever in the room. Absolutely brilliant location just by the small town square and above a supermarket. Nice common balcony overlooking the square as well, where to enjoy the morning coffee!
- Brill location, view over square.
Pensión La Gaviota
Located at Playa de Santiago Beach, Pensión La Gaviota offers stunning sea views. The property has a bar-cafeteria with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.Rooms at Pensión La Gaviota come with 2 single beds and offer either sea, street or square views. Some feature a balcony or a private bathroom.You will find bars and restaurants within 10 minutes´ walk. A tourist information center and banks are also located 350 feet away.Tecina Golf Course is 5 minutes by car, Garajonay National Park is a 20-minute drive and Gomera Airport is just 2.5 mi away.
- This Pension was exactly as described, great location with the sound of sea so close. The owner was very kind i) giving me a birthday present and ii) providing a bed and drink/eating dish for our dog.
- The room was very clean and had a balcony that looked out over the ocean and the black-sand shores. It was modern and well-furnished. Nearby, there are a lot of areas to walk and explore, and it’s also within walking distance of the airport (if you don’t have suitcases to lug around). The sunrise can be seen nearby and stargazing at night is just a short drive away. I went to 4 of The Canary Islands and stayed in 6 different places, and this was my favourite accommodation. You had to make a phone call to be checked in, but it took no time at all, and check out was super simple. Great food nearby as well. A quieter place with a lot of options.
- Location is perfect. Clean room and confortably bed, good shower.
- Fantastic location! Great room. And downstairs is a nice bar to have a drink or a good dinner. You can just sit on the balcony and watch the locals sitting on the square before you go to the black sand beach just 2 minutes away.
- Friendliness of the owner and very high standard of cleanliness and excellent value for money.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Apartamentos Playamar is offering accommodations in La Playa Calera. All rooms feature a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room comes with a electric tea pot, while some rooms contain a balcony and others also offer sea views. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Apartamentos Playamar has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Playa Calera, like cycling.Valle Gran Rey is 1.1 miles from Apartamentos Playamar.
- Amazing terrace and directly next to the beach… really calm and nice place – also next to the famous playa de ingles
- Comfortable room and bed. Good bathroom. Good, quick, reliable WiFi. Able to wash some clothes and dry on roof. Good range of TV channel, but all German!
- The apartment looks like it has been recently renovated and was very nicely if simply furnished. Good value for money. Staff quick to react to requests (like electric kettle). Excellent location by the seafront in the centre of La Playa.
- The location was super and unbelievably good value.
- We had two additional requests that were accommodated by the property almost immediately (first thing in the morning of the next day).
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Colón is offering accommodations in San Sebastián de la Gomera. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Playa de la Cueva. The property has room service and luggage storage space for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a closet.Guests at Hostal Colón will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Sebastián de la Gomera, like cycling and hiking.
- We spended 3 nights there. We also talked with owner he seemed to had good mood all the time and really helped us a lot , stored our luggage before hike without hesitation, even we didn’t booked for next few days. The place was very clean and nice + it is in centre of San Sebastian. Would go there again 🙂
- Friendly owners, safety place. Clean apartment. Stabel WiFi.
- rooms were renovated, but there is still renovation going on. Really clean and its a beautiful house
- We got transfered to Hotel Villa Gomera as Hostal Colon was closed. It is central and clean.
- The receptionist is very kind. The hostel is historical and it is vey clean. The location is very good.
Top Guest Houses In Alojera La Gomera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Alojera La Gomera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Alojera La Gomera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Alojera La Gomera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!