5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almanzora Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almanzora Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almanzora Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almanzora Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almanzora Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almanzora Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almanzora Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Almanzora Andalucía:
Hostal Mesón Arboleas Guesthouse
This heated guest house offers double rooms including a TV, mini-bar and private bathroom. Breakfast is also included.The property includes a restaurant and a shared lounge area, and there are bicycles available for all guests. Free parking is available.Hostal Méson is located a 5 minute walk from bars and various shops. It is a 35-minute drive from Playa de Vera and Mojácar Beach, and an hour’s drive from Almeria Airport.
The whole Hostal was very clean.
The mattress was amazingly comfortable.
It was great to have an on-site restaurant/bar that served meals throughout the day.
Full English breakfast, which is very rare in Spain.
Anna, the member of staff whom was always smiling and friendly, despite being very busy most of the time.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was lovely. Good location
- the staff were very friendly and english breakfast very good
- The hostel was good however the rooms were if anything a little basic. The price was good and food and cleanliness good
- Quiet and peaceful. Breakfst was good provided what we wanted
- The whole Hostal was very clean.
Simply decorated, rooms come with single or double beds; and a private bathroom with shower. They all have a flat-screen TV, and some rooms have a balcony with street views. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional dishes, and tapas; and you can find several supermarkets and bars within 5 minutes.Hostal Zurich is in Almería Province, 40 minutes’ drive from San Juan de Los Terreros Beach. The closest airport is in Almería, 62 mi away.
- Very, very comfortable bed. Immaculately clean and the staff really helpful.
- Everything was as advertised. The staff were kind, considerate and friendly. The room was spotlessly clean with white bedlinen and towels and very well presented.
- Staff excellent although we did have slight language difficulties when we checked in but hey we’re in rural Spain and they speak Spanish. Spotlessly clean everywhere through the hostel. Great price and all the locals in town we’re very nice to us.
- Located in centre of town. Quiet. Clean and comfortable. Narrow streets, but easy to find somewhere to park.
- Despite the Spanish/English language barrier we managed well. Pleasant staff.
La Escapada Guesthouse
Hostal La Escapada has a café, which opens early and serves a light continental breakfast. There is also a bar-restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional Almerían meals and tapas.Located in the village of Uleila del Campo, the hotel is 9.9 mi from Sorbas Caves. Mojácar Beach and Nijar are both within 31 mi.The Escapada’s 24-hour reception has a tour desk, which offers information about the region. Free private parking can be reserved near the hotel.
- Quiet location, clean and secure. Fast wifi. Good hot water and bathroom facilities. Snack food available in the bar but excellent restaurant a couple of streets away.
- El hostal está bien , personal agradable , la habitación algo pequeña , pero todo muy limpio
- Ouverture dès 6h pour les départs avec petit déjeuner et arrivée tardive avec possibilité de restauration sous forme de tappas. Personnels agréables et honnête car il y avait une erreur dans la note d’hôtel et ceci à été signaler par la personne même qui avait fait l’erreur. Bravo, nous repasseront par chez eux.
- Que estuvieran muy atentos a nuestra llegada a pesar de ser el día de descanso en el restaurante.
Fue una estancia ideal para lo que necesitaba con mi pareja, muy atentos por parte del servicio.
el restaurante de fabula, se cena muy bien y por muy poco dinero fue lo que mas nos sorprendió.
Pension Cuatro Vientos
Air-conditioned rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Towels are also included.Numerous bars and restaurants serving local food can be found nearby. There is also a supermarket 3 minutes’ walk from Pensión Cuatro Vientos.The beaches on Costa de Almería can be reached in about 15 minutes’ drive of the guest house while Almería is 62 mi away.
- Staff friendly and helpful. It was clean and fresh. Bedding changed every day . Bar cheap and busy. All in all enjoyed my stay.
- Good location in a typical Spanish town. Safe to park on the street. Room was basic but quiet. Bargain price.
Me sorprendió la limpieza, me costó muy barato y no pensaba que iba a estar tan bien.
Es una pensión muy confortable
- Está muy bien situado, junto a la estación de Autobuses, la carretera, y la vez, bastante cerca del centro de la localidad. Las instalaciones, aunque sencillas, están muy bien. El restaurante del hostal es muy recomendable, con una agradable terraza para cenar.
- Para ser una pensión está muy bien, tienes baño en la habitación y aire acondicionado
Hostal El Arrecife Guesthouse
Each simply decorated air-conditioned room comes with a wardrobe, TV and tiled floor.The Cabo de Gata National Park is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and the coastal village of Agua Amarga is 30 minutes’ drive away. The city of Almeria is 45 mi from Hostal El Arrecife.
- Good location for visiting desert and movie sets (Fort Bravo)
- Friendly Staff who all tried to make you feel at home
- The room was big enough and clean. There is a huge kitchen what all you might need to cook.
- accueil en espagnol ,la seule personne parlant français n’était pas là pendant notre séjour,nous avons eu cette dame au téléphone le soir juste avant de dîner afin de savoir si tout se passait bien et pouvoir choisir notre repas cuisiné par sa fille.établissement très typique dans un petit village en pleine campagne parfait pour s’intégrer à la population locale .
- L’accueil de nos hôtes. la situation géographique. la cuisine commune très bien agencée et très fonctionnelle.
Top Guest Houses In Almanzora Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almanzora Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almanzora Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almanzora Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!