5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Almagros Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Almagros Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Almagros Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almagros Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almagros Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Almagros Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Almagros Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Almagros Murcia:
Pensión La Venta
The outward-facing rooms at La Venta feature a TV, desk and wardrobe. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Rooms for guests with reduced mobility are available.There are many restaurants on the seafront promenade, located 1,300 feet away.Sierra de las Moreras Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive from the property. You can drive to central Cartagena in around 35 minutes.
- It’s rather close to the Port. The staff was welcoming, but don’t expect much English or 24/7 reception. The internet is bare minimum.
- Short walk to centre and beach , very clean and comfortable, got free bottle of water , lovely lady owner
- A wonderful place to stay. Beautifully clean and the owner was so friendly and welcoming
- everything was perfect. the owner was absolutely lovely , muy bueno
- The hotel was very clean but it did say that provided toiletries this was not the case. Didn’t take cards cash only. But the lady that greeted us was absolutely lovely
PENSIÓN EGEA 1
At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Murcia is 46 miles from PENSIÓN EGEA 1, while Cartagena is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 43 miles from the accommodation.
Bus station/centre/beach very close to the Pension Egea. Small room though perfect with own bath and balcony. Also shared bath were nice.
Very pleasant hosts. Especially ‘grandma’. See you next time.
- Air conditioning the balcony and the handy fridge
- This was just somewhere to stay whilst we looked at property in the area. It was clean and comfortable enough for our needs. Towels changed daily etc.
- Άριστη τοποθεσία, πέντε λεπτά με τα πόδια από το λιμάνι, άριστη σχέση ποιότητας-τιμής. Ένα σπιτι του οποίου ο δεύτερος όροφος έχει μετατραπεί σε ενοικιαζόμενα δωμάτια. Πολύ ευγενική η σπιτονοικοκυρά. Άνετη διαμονή.
- , la mujer encantadora, la ubicacion muy buena, la nevera pequeña y el aire acondicionado. y aseos dentro y fuera de la habitación es una ventaja.
Pension Los Cisnes
Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide tourist information about the area. Bicycles for rent are also available. Pensión Los Cisnes offers a restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and a tasting menu.The harbor is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Pensión. Here you will find a variety of bars and restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine.Mazarrón is 10 minutes’ drive from Los Cisnes while the city of Cartagena is 25 mi away.
- Good location, clean and the lift is handy. The mattress is really comfortable.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Great location near cafes, bars, restaurants and beaches. Good value for money.
- owner was so helpful and friendly. rooms are a good size and spotlessly clean. lovely walk in shower with great water pressure.
Clean and comfortable
- Clean and comfortable and in a fantastic location. The staff were great and friendly
Pension La Linea
Each simply decorated room features a flat-screen TV, balcony and wardrobe. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.Free WiFi is available in public areas.The pretty coastal village of Bolnuevo is a 10-minute drive from the property, while Cartagena is 19 mi away. The city of Murcia is 43 mi from Pension La Linea.
The balcony. Although a little narrow, was a sun trap. Location.
- Lovely ‘pan, mantequilla y queso for breakfast – also could have tomatoe, iberian ham or jam. Nice coffee – both American and con leche. If you asked you got orange or pineapple juice too. Ideally located to visit the port. We were given a choice of two rooms and chose 13 which is apparently lucky in Spain.
- The breakfast was simple but okay. The Coffee good. The room was clean and with a balcony. The owner was very Nice, my spanish is poor and so was his english, but we both did our Best. It’s close to the beach and almost in the city center. I would definately come back! Good value for the money!
- Fantastic owners… Stephanie & Diego….can’t do enough for ..
- Location, value for money. Simple but reasonable breakfast included in price
- The staff.
Pensión Egea II Guesthouse
Each simply decorated room at Pensión Egea II has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the surrounding streets.Mazarrón is 10 minutes’ drive from the Egea, while Cartagena can be reached in 40 minutes. Murcia is 47 mi away.
- Egea2 is beautifully situated in El Puerto, with restaurants ( breakfast ), bars, supermarkets within 100 mtrs and the beaches are max 200 mtrs away. Bus station with routes to Cartagena, Murcia and local is 50 mtrs. I put my friends there cos I don’t have room myself. Breakfast in the Spanish bar below suited them.
- Ideal location. Close to beach, bars, restaurants and shops. Would recommend ?
- I Always have an enjoyable stay here this was my 3rd visit which I arrived to the usual welcoming and friendly owner to this clean & comfortable accommodation which I highly recommend to others
- Location excellent, cleanliness excellent, lady owner and daughter were very friendly, and with a good sense of humour, they tried to understand English same as we tried to understand Spannish! Had a good laugh with them.
- Extremely clean , comfortable, and great location.
Top Guest Houses In Almagros Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Almagros Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Almagros Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Almagros Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!