5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Abadia Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
Abadia Bahia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Abadia Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abadia Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abadia Bahia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Abadia Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Abadia Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Abadia Bahia:
Resort Recanto da Natureza
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Resort Recanto da Natureza offers accommodations in Mangue Sêco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Conde is 28 miles from Resort Recanto da Natureza, and Estância is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Santa Maria Airport, 41 miles from Resort Recanto da Natureza.
- The hotel is really peaceful and attractive, with nice gardens in which to relax and an excellent standard of service. It is perfectly easy to get to without risking driving on unpaved sandy roads by leaving the car in Pontal across the river, and taking a five minute boat ride. Rooms are very clean, have air conditioning and a fan, and beds are very comfortable. We mostly ate in the hotel and were satisfied with the variety and quality of the food, the pasta being particularly good, but the main attraction is the place. You can walk to a deserted beach quite easily, or take an excursion through the dunes by buggy to visit Mangue Seco village and beaches that have more infrastructure. The Italian owner and his staff were very attentive.
- Café gostoso, porém 3 dias seguidos o mesmo cardápio, que não contava com taaanta variedade. A cama não era desconfortável porém o colchão não era novo e era mole.
- O café da manhã foi bom. O quarto é bem espaçoso. O hotel é um lugar bem tranquilo. Muito bom para descansar. Muito bem conservado.
- gostei muito do pessoal que trabalha no lugar muito atenciosos sempre dispostos a nos servir da melhor maneira o cafe da manha muito bom e variado,restaurante muito bom com comidas brasileiras e italianas e bons vinhos .
- A acomodação e o espaço, cuidadosamente caprichado, com redes, cadeiras confortáveis … um ótimo lugar para relaxar.
Pousada O Forte
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Pousada O Forte is located in Mangue Sêco in the region of Bahia, just 30 miles from Conde. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Estância is 14 miles from Pousada O Forte, and Abadia is 13 miles from the property. Santa Maria Airport is 39 miles away.
Everything was perfect. Most of the staff speaks French and very available at all time. We could hope for the better place to stay in Mango Seco.
The perfect place to rest and disconnect.
The restaurant is very good.
Lying directly at the water is pitoresque. It is not far to walk to the beach. Plus it is really quiet at night, since it is not in the village (which also means 15-30min walking for other dinner options!).
The premises are pretty with pool and Beachvolleyball and a nice breakfast/ restaurant area.
- Beautiful little pousada in an good location in front of the sea, amazing breakfast.
- superbe cadre que mangue seco, hôtel très bien, personnel au top, notre meilleur petit déjeuner au brésil, confort des chambres sommaire mas suffisant ,on est sur une presqu’ile donc tout le confort n ‘arrive pas jusqu’à la bas et tant mieux
La situation exceptionnelle
Les petits déjeuners super
- Everything was perfect. Most of the staff speaks French and very available at all time. We could hope for the better place to stay in Mango Seco.
Pousada Algas Marinhas
Pousada Algas Marinhas offers accommodations in Seribinha. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Conde is 12 miles from Pousada Algas Marinhas, and Estância is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Village Mangue Seco
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Village Mangue Seco offers accommodations in Mangue Sêco, just 12 miles from Conde. The guest house has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Estância is 29 miles from Village Mangue Seco, and Abadia is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pousada Grao de Areia
Located in Mangue Sêco, 30 miles from Conde, Pousada Grao de Areia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Estância is 14 miles from Pousada Grao de Areia, and Abadia is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Santa Maria Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Abadia Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Abadia Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Abadia Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Abadia Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!