5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zeneta Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Zeneta Murcia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zeneta Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zeneta Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zeneta Murcia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zeneta Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zeneta Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zeneta Murcia:
Offering an outdoor pool and barbecue, Casa Cormallen is located in Murcia, 12.4 miles from the centre.Rooms in this Bed and breakfast include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared terrace. Meals are available on request.Campus de Espinardo University is 10.6 miles from Casa Cormallen, while La Merced University is 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28.6 miles from Casa Cormallen.
- The hosts were very welcoming and accommodating. They even made us a special breakfast due to our dietary restrictions. They also gave us a key to the house in case we came back late.
Mike and Julia were extra friendly at our stay at Casa Cormallen. As soon as we got there they provided us with our towels and all the information for our stay.
They showed us the property and after that, we swam as it was a very hot day.
They gave a few options for dinner if we wanted to stay there for this meal, and we chose roast chicken. My kid could not eat fast enough! They gave us a typical English dinner with Yorkshire pudding and they accommodated the meal for my husband who has celiac disease.
They both stayed and chatted with us after dinner and told them about their family and their extensive dog family also, which were gorgeous!
- The hosts helped us in so many ways, nothing was too much trouble. An evening meal was always available if required, directions to the property were spot on, very dog friendly, very good value.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and looked after us well. They prepared an evening meal for us, and served our full English breakfast exactly on time.
- Great breakfast, clean rooms and bathroom, lots of outdoor places for children…
La Alcayna Murcia B&B
La Alcayna Murcia B&B is situated in La Alcayna. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has a garden and features an outdoor swimming pool.At the bed and breakfast, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest rooms at La Alcayna Murcia B&B have air conditioning and a wardrobe.The accommodation offers a barbecue. You can play tennis at La Alcayna Murcia B&B, and bike hire is available.With staff speaking Spanish and French, information is available at the reception.Murcia is 6.2 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torrevieja is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Friendly and welcoming family. I arrived late but was greeted by the family and given a meal and made to feel welcome in their home. It really felt like I was sharing a home with a family. I enjoyed their hospitality.
- En opplevelse som vi sent vil glemme . Svært hyggelig familiedrevet hotell der vertskapet Carmen og Paul skaper en følelse av at vi var gamle venner. I tillegg fikk vi en matopplevelse av de sjeldne. Vi kommer gjerne tilbake.
La chambre était très bien, grandes et lumineuses , les petits déjeuners parfaits.
Pedro et Marie-Carmen sont vraiment très sympatriques.
- La limpieza, la habitación y la cercanía personal
- La tranquilidad de la zona es genial, ni un solo ruido, los responsables fueron muy hospitalarios y amables. Repetiremos!
The Riad Azure
Located in San Miguel de Salinas, 19 miles from Murcia, The Riad Azure features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Torrevieja is 6 miles from The Riad Azure, and Cartagena is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 12 miles from The Riad Azure.
room very comfortable.
excellent quality and variety of breakfast food
attention to detail
Felt totally spoilt from the moment we set foot into this Morrocan themed B&B! Such a special place and our host was so attentive and kind.
- From the moment we arrived the owners could t be more helpful!! Beautiful surroundings, clean, we’ll equip the and tranquil!! A hidden gem !!
- Colorido de la estancia, confort, pequeños detalles que marcan la diferencia entre lo bueno y lo excelente, la atención…
- Accueil souriant, propriétaire aux petits soins, petit déjeuner copieux au bord de la magnifique piscine quasi privée. .2 chambres dans le Ryad donc..beaucoup d’ espace, d’intimité, de quiétude. Décoration originale. .une petite perle…à 6 km des plages.
- room very comfortable.
Casa Lanjaron B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Lanjaron B&B offers accommodations in San Miguel de Salinas.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Murcia is 19 miles from Casa Lanjaron B&B, and Torrevieja is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We have absolutely no complaints about this place. very welcoming, comfortable, secure and one of the best breakfasts we have encountered!
December 2017. A very well presented B&B with comfortable accommadation. We had a cooked breakfast. I had a Scottish and OH had an English. There was a LOT of food. We did not eat all that we could have as we were both full 🙂
Our hosts (Mags and Lawrie) were very friendly and knowledgable about the area. We will definitely return if we are in the area again, without question.
Thanks a lot
Steve and Sue
- Fab shower wet room bathroom. Lovely toiletries. Best British breakfast I have had in Spain.
The Breakfast was great.
Fresh Fruit and everything cooked fresh.
- I enjoyed a lovely stay here. The owners were very welcoming and the entire place was spotless. The room was spacious and clean as was the bathroom. Breakfast was great as there was a good range of continental and traditional English breakfast items. Overall, a great stay which offered excellent value for money.
Casablanca Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Casablanca Bed and Breakfast is located in La Tercia in the region of Murcia. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Murcia is 12 miles from Casablanca Bed and Breakfast, and Torrevieja is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Nice experience – Used for a stop over for a meeting the next day.
The only thing missing was a glass for a drink or water?
The gentleman stayed up to gone 11 for me as i was late lander – He answered the phone when i called for assistance with directions
Would happily recommend to others – use with confidence
- People were really friendly and helpful. Lovely facilities although the jacuzzi was barely warm. Pool was great-breakfast was great-parking excellent-room lovely-views amazing. Really very helpful hosts who did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable.
- Warm welcome, nice pool & dog friendly. Lots of space & excellent shower!
The whole place was lovely. We had a room on the second floor with a big terrace outside and above with great 360º view. The room was very clean and bright, and the bathroom was HUGE. Very nice swimming pool too, though we never had a chance to try the bar in the end.
We brought the cat with us and the cat had a great time playing hide and seek between the cactus and lemon trees in the yard.
The place was surrounded by orange fields, maybe not that easy to find but in exchange you have beautiful quiet nights.
- The property is very nice, though we weren’t there long enough to enjoy the pool.
- Nice experience – Used for a stop over for a meeting the next day.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zeneta Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zeneta Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zeneta Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zeneta Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!