5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In West Haven Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
West Haven Oregon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in West Haven Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Haven Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Haven Oregon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in West Haven Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in West Haven Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In West Haven Oregon:
1431 NW 53rd – a BnB in Forest Park
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, 1431 NW 53rd – a BnB in Forest Park is located in Portland. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Vancouver is 7 miles from 1431 NW 53rd – a BnB in Forest Park, and Aloha is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Beautiful home in a beautiful wooded forest just on the outskirts of the city.
A wood burning stove in a beautiful room and a dog to top it off. The location was great and view was spectacular. My room was clean, quite and private. The breakfast was all that I could ask for. The owners were friendly without being obtrusive.
I have spent over 3000 nights in hotels and places. About 10 places were on my list to go back to. Now it is 11.
- We loved everything, the owners were wonderful, breakfast was amazing, and the house was a perfect getaway.
Margie, David and their sweet dog Alice, are the best hosts and the home is stunning. They are most gracious, even remembering that we like our coffee black.
The beauty is in the details and they didn’t forget a thing. The slate, wood and artifacts are amazing. The bedroom is not only beautiful, it is also comfortable.
Margie makes the best parfaits and frittata, not to mention her great blueberry muffins from her fathers handed down recipe.
The home is just minutes from downtown Portland, while being tucked away in the trees near Forest Park.
We couldn’t recommend this bed and breakfast higher.
Kim and Greg
- I had a beautiful and enchanting stay with David and Margie, from being met In the drive way as I arrived into to them waving goodbye as I departed. They have a little piece of heaven that they are gracious enough to share with us travelers. They took wonderful care of me and it was such a treat to get to know them. Margie is a culinary master and David has hobbies that I had to bring home with me! Truly wonderful people, atmosphere, and accommodations. It was justperfect, thank you!
The Doctor’s House
Located in Portland, 5 miles from Vancouver, The Doctor’s House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Aloha is 12 miles from The Doctor’s House, and Hillsboro is 17 miles away. Portland International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The bathroom and the laundry and the mattress was SOOO COMFY! But the shower was ok. All the lights had dimmers, and there were games and it was fun, and the kitchen was nice
- the laid back atmosphere and welcoming host. The baking was excellent. The historic house was amazing
- The house is gorgeous and the host was very casual and kind. Comfy bed, good shower, quiet.
- I love the personal touches throughout the house. It definitely a home away from home.
- The host bakes the most excellent goodies everyday and is super helpful.
The Villa on Mt Tabor
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Villa on Mt Tabor is located in Portland, just 8 miles from Vancouver. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aloha is 13 miles from The Villa on Mt Tabor, and Hillsboro is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- A serene retreat close to all the action! Such a great little gem. And no car needed!
- Beautifully decorated with a wonderful view of tree filled landscape
- the entire experience was extremely disappointing-false advertising
- Location was great! Property was very cool and private feeling. Over all great.
- The room clean and charming; the bed very comfortable. We appreciated having a kitchen and a well-functioning TV
Mount Scott Manor
Located in Portland, 14 miles from Vancouver, Mount Scott Manor features a barbecue and views of the mountains.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 16 miles from Mount Scott Manor, and Hillsboro is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 9 miles from Mount Scott Manor.
- We stayed in the Master Bedroom and it was excellent. Very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable.
- beautiful furniture, comfortable beds, away from the city, good breakfasts, many birds to watch and even deer
- I really enjoyed my stay, it was better than I thought it would be. In the morning, there was a delicious breakfast. After that I went on my own, but I had a fantastic stay.
- My brothers and I stayed here for 4 nights. Della and Virgil are the nicest hosts! Della makes breakfast every morning–her pancakes were the fluffiest! One more person joined our party, and Della thought one room (one bed) might be too small for two people so she gave us an extra room for only $40 a night. The beds are super comfy, and the place is pristine. The property and the large backyard (which is really a forest) is so serene. The deer come up to the balcony every day. So many amazing birds are out there as well.
- Top of Mt. Scott with views that are amazing. Green and lush 15 acres with rhododendrons blooming their hearts out. Could see Mt. Hood just about every day we were there (sunny and clear skies). Lovely breakfast prepared by hosts and tailored to our tastes. Suite was very comfortable, and the house was beautiful. It was the perfect home base for us while we visited our son in Portland…also easy to get on the road to Mt. Hood, the Columbia Gorge, and the ocean.
Scott Creek Farm
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the river, Scott Creek Farm is located in Happy Valley in the region of Oregon, just 9 miles from Portland. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.Vancouver is 15 miles from Scott Creek Farm, and Aloha is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In West Haven Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in West Haven Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in West Haven Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in West Haven Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!