5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Waterloo Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Waterloo Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Waterloo Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waterloo Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waterloo Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Waterloo Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Waterloo Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Waterloo Ontario:
Les Diplomates B&B (Executive Guest House)
Located in Waterloo in the region of Ontario, 3.3 miles from Kitchener, Les Diplomates B&B (Executive Guest House) features a barbecue and fitness center.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides ski equipment, bike rental, and car rental. Stratford is 24 miles from Les Diplomates B&B, and Guelph is 15 miles from the property. Kitchener/Waterloo Regional Airport is 8 miles away.
- Hoda is a fabulous host, providing all of the many touches that make her guests feel welcome and at home. Her high standards and professionalism make this an exemplary B & B experience. Her home was ideally located for us, mere minutes from the University of Waterloo where my husband was to do his PhD defense. The breakfast was extraordinary — a phenomenal bounty of dishes, each delicious and lovingly prepared, and custom tailored to her guests’ cultural preferences and food allergies. We only wish we could have lingered…
- I had a super comfy California sized bed with a duvet. I will need to return in the summer to enjoy the enormous balcony off of my room Tropicana, and the back yard grounds. I loved the ultra healthy gourmet breakfast! The Red River hot dish was amazing.
- The B&B is really nice. The room was spacious and very clean. The owners pays attention to each detail of the decoration. The house is located in a peaceful neighbourhood next to a park. Parking is possible right in front of the house. The breakfast was amazingly good. The owner made me feel like being at home.
- The place is charming, the owner is caring, thoughtful, interesting. The room and the whole property are immaculately decorated. Breakfast is a total feast and the owner adjusts it to the dietary needs of the guests.
- The Owners were very friendly and very attentive to our needs. Awesome breakfast! Great location and perfect room! Beautiful garden with park! Close to UW!
1842 Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 1842 Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in St. Jacobs. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Kitchener is 6 miles from 1842 Bed & Breakfast, and Stratford is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Kitchener/Waterloo Regional Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Allan and Lynn were very friendly and accommodating!
- breakfast was super – fresh muffins along with a full breakfast
- Lynn was outstanding – unbelievable breakfast with fresh muffins. Very helpful in suggesting activities and places for dinner.
- Was one of the cleanest and most hospitalitable B & B’s we’ve stayed at. Our hostess Lynn is a real treasure and made us feel like we were part of their family.. very quiet too for sleeping !
- It was very homey and comfortable and the owners were very hospitable. The breakfast was amazing.
Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast
Located in Kitchener in the region of Ontario, 24 miles from Stratford, Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guelph is 15 miles from Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast, and Cambridge is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Kitchener/Waterloo Regional Airport, 7 miles from Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast.
- Very comfortable and very welcoming! Much more pleasant then your typical hotel room.
- We loved everything about it! The bedroom was gorgeous, bed extremely comfortable, good shower! Breakfast was delicious! We will definitely come back next year!
- Warm and welcoming hosts. Well-appointed Room. Lovely outdoor space in backyard.
- THE BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE. BETTER THAN AT ANY HOTEL WHERE WE HAVE STAYED . BREAKFASTS WERE EXCELLENT. OUR HOST & HOSTESS WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND TREATED US LIKE FAMILY.
- Dave and Eleanor were very friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect for us, as we were visiting relatives just down the street. The back yard is like an oasis – very peaceful, with the waterfalls and the fish pond is amazing. Dave can tell you all about it. Would highly recommend it.
Queens Landing Guest House
Located in Kitchener, 26 miles from Stratford, Queens Landing Guest House features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Guelph is 13 miles from Queens Landing Guest House, and Cambridge is 10 miles away. Kitchener/Waterloo Regional Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- comfort of the room and friendliness of the hosts plus very good breakfast each day.
- The hospitality was exceptional! The Hosts go out of their way to meet a guest’s needs and provide an historical ambience that is both interesting & relaxing. Loved it!
- This historic B&B was formerly their family home, and you feel like you’re visiting family more than staying in a hotel. The property is charming, sitting at a common table with other travelers, chatting with the other guests and the owners, and the breakfasts are unparalleled. I’ve never had such outstanding blueberry pancakes! Not to mention the quiche and the omelette on the other days. It was truly an unforgettable experience.
- Brian and Wilma are great host. Very fruendly and helpful. Even the cats are great.
Hospitable hosts who were willing to make restaurant recommendations, plan sight-seeing routes. We felt very welcome.
Comfortable and well-appointed room.
Central location close to many restaurants.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Maryhill Inn offers accommodations in Kitchener, just 7 miles from Guelph. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 11 miles from Maryhill Inn, and Milton is 25 miles from the property. Kitchener/Waterloo Regional Airport is 5 miles away.
- It was our first experience at a bed and breakfast and we were very pleased with our stay. Beautiful older home and very unique rooms. The breakfast was very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. He provided dinner suggestions and a local map of the area.
- The decorations are so nice so as the atmosphere. A wonderful place for couples and family.
- My wife and I enjoyed the atmosphere. The inn keepers were very attentive and helpful. The Belgian Waffle was tasty and very filling.
- Beautiful old Inn in a quiet location. Lovely rooms, hospitality and atmosphere. Breakfast was awesome. Owners were very welcoming.
- Our hostess was wonderful! The Inn is a beautiful place with a great atmosphere. The breakfast waffles were the best we’vwe ever had!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Waterloo Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Waterloo Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Waterloo Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Waterloo Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!