5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Washago Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Washago Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Washago Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Washago Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Washago Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Washago Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Washago Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Washago Ontario:
Creighton Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Creighton Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Orillia, just 22 miles from Barrie.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- The manor is full of history and charm. The photos don’t do it justice! Patti and John are phenomenal hosts that truly treat each guest like family. We stayed in the Captain’s Quarters, the best and biggest room in the B&B, and we were far from disappointed. The view of the lake was beautiful and I fell in love with the fireplace and bathtub! It was minutes away from great dining options and Casino Rama, where we were seeing a concert. The homemade 3 course breakfast was incredible! We loved the homey atmosphere and the stories that John and Patti shared. We especially enjoyed the song and jokes! We can’t wait to come back in the summer to have another wonderful experience. Overall, it was like staying in a dream and we felt at home from the moment we drove up the driveway.
- Character of the home makes it a must stop for some TLC.
- Patty & John Are the loveliest of hosts they make you feel welcome from the moment you ring the door bell. Our musical send off was awesome! My food allergies did not scare them from making my stay as equally as enjoyable as everyone else. It felt like home and the return trip is already being anticipated.
- Very friendly owners and other guests. Clean and comfy rooms, delicious breakfast.
- Amazing hosts, high standards in everything (bed and breakfast), memorable stay.
Bear & Butterfly Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bear & Butterfly Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Gravenhurst, just 24 miles from Orillia. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Midland is 30 miles from Bear & Butterfly Bed and Breakfast, and Minden is 31 miles away.
- Location is the key. The atmosphere is really great. Best people,you feel like family visit.
Perfect place for relaxing vacation with your partner, family, or even by yourself!
There were very hospitable host Beverley and her lovely cat Britney welcoming our visit.
Perfect warm breakfast was a plus.
A B&B with personality. Beverly, the host, seems to really enjoy taking care of the guests and she really goes the extra mile (e.g. lending boots to go out). The place is really cosy and quiet, we slept really well. The location is both wild (by the woods, and far from any other house) but also just a few minutes drive from the town of Gravenhurst. Breakfast was very good (with options for English breakfast or homemade pancakes).
Would totally stay again! (maybe in summer this time :))
- Beverley was a super accommodating host and we appreciated the early check in. The cup of tea and homemade cookies were a real treat to unwind at the end of a very busy day. Breakfast was wonderful as was the conversation. A real pleasure to have met Beverley and stay at Bear and Butterfly B & B.
Homey, yet had the cleanliness and amenities of a hotal.
Eden Place Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Eden Place Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Gravenhurst, just 22 miles from Orillia.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find ticket service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Midland is 27 miles from Eden Place Bed Breakfast, and Huntsville is 29 miles from the property.
Host is friendly and keen to please.
- Charming 19th century home, roomy; comfy bed; lots of curios to look at. Ethel is a most congenial hostess and a good conversationalist. She made sure I knew where everything was and had everything I needed.
- The host is a vegan…. so if you are a meat and egg person the breakfast would be disappointing
- Ethel runs this welcoming Bed and Breakfast from her home and made us feel very welcome. She makes a unique breakfast, is an attentive host and very helpful.
- The hostess, Ethyl was extremely accommodating. She was very polite and sweet. She turned our bed down for us. We came back late at night to find 2 flasks of cold water on our night stands. Little things like chocolates in the room and various types of magazines were available. She made our visit very comfortable. Thank you Ethyl we enjoyed our time at Eden PLace.
- Beautiful location.
Featuring free WiFi, Gadsby’s offers accommodations in Gravenhurst.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.Orillia is 22 miles from Gadsby’s, and Midland is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Inn on Bay
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Inn on Bay offers accommodations in Gravenhurst, just 22 miles from Orillia. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Midland is 28 miles from The Inn on Bay, and Huntsville is 29 miles from the property.
- Hostess was outstanding, personable, engaging and cheerful.
- Delicious breakfast and quiet room, very comfortabke
Very spacious and well appointed room.
Delicious fresh breakfast.
- the bed was very comfy, we had the main floor rooms and were delighted with them. tHE BATHROOM WAS SPOTLESS AND THE TOWELS SOFT AND LIKE NEW. oUR BREAKFASTS WERE great although the pancakes were a little disappointing.
The hostess was very friendly. She made us feel at home. The breakfast was very good.
The room was nice and cozy with a fireplace. Very nice.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Washago Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Washago Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Washago Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Washago Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!