5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Wainee Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Wainee Maui is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Wainee Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wainee Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wainee Maui. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Wainee Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Wainee Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Wainee Maui:
The Guest House
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, The Guest House offers accommodations in Lahaina.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was excellent, fresh and plentiful, beautifully presented and a delicious start to the morning. Fabulous coffee! The staff was kind, helpful, knowledgable and gracious. The owner was charming. Wonderful find and an honor to spread the word of our experience there with friends and family. We will return again.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. I accidentally threw my diamond stud earrings in the trash but didnt realize my mistake until the next day. Christine so graciously donned gloves and helped me go through the large trash cans out front to look for them. Thankfully we found them in one of the cans. Beach chairs, ice chest, snorkles, fins, beach towels and much more were availabe for our use anytime. This was a big plus! The Guest House is exceptionally clean and parking was never a problem.
- It was like home away from home. The staff was incredibly friendly and we will miss visiting with them. The home is lovely. We loved meeting other couples from other parts of the world! Loved that we could use their kitchen and there a grill on the deck. Also had use of the laundry room. We had all the comforts of home. They even loaned us beach chairs and snorkeling gear along with beach towels!
- Very quiet location and super friendly hosts. Although not a “hot” breakfast, there was lots of fruit and many items to choose from. Air-conditioning was very welcome and more than adequate.
- Staff were very helpful. Excellent facilities including everything you could possibly need for the beach. Great b and b. All you want is a comfortable bed and a good breakfast. Well here you have great beds and a great breakfast. The staff cannot do enough to make sure you have what you need. We miss them already. Seriously!
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Ho’oilo House offers accommodations in Lahaina, just 3.3 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Our host, Dan, could not have been more pleasant and helpful.
- Very peaceful, beautiful rooms, wonderful wholesome breakfasts, great, friendly hosts.
- The warm muffins in the morning and a cup of tea before we turned in while enjoying the view regardless where and what we did on the property. It was all around us.
- Dan our host was great- helpful, informative and nice. Property is divine, the location is private and taking an outdoor shower underneath the stars will remain in our memory forever.
- The property is beautiful. It’s peaceful and very zen. Overall, this was a great place to rest our heads, and I would return. I loved showering outdoors, and the views are stunning.
Maui Beach House B & B
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kahana, 20 miles from Paia, Maui Beach House B & B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Lahaina is 7 miles from Maui Beach House B & B, and Kula is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from Maui Beach House B & B.
No reviews yet.
Iao Valley Inn
Located in Wailuku, 9 miles from Paia, Iao Valley Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lahaina is 11 miles from Iao Valley Inn, and Kula is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 6 miles from Iao Valley Inn.
- The room has traditional furnishings with an Hawaian theme. The large bed is extremely comfortable. The lanai outside is perfect for breakfast and drinks in the evening. Tamara and Bob the owners could not be more caring and helpful. A wonderful place to return to at the end of the day.
- The bed was firm, as I like it. The banana bread and fruit made several breakfasts. Liked the Alexa for music.
- The owners were very friendly, our room was beautiful. The setting was amazing!
- Fantastic place for all that want to stay away from resort style activities. On the other hand, beaches and other activities are a short drive away. Tamara, personally made sure that we had everything we needed, which was very nice.
- Amazing accommodation! It was the best bed we ever slept in definitely:) apart from that the communication was smooth, Tamara was so helpful with everything and had fantastic tips for our daily trips on the island.
The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono
Located in Wailuku, 9 miles from Paia, The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Lahaina is 11 miles from The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono, and Kula is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very helpful and friendly host and hostess, cookies in room daily, beautiful gardens
- Everything, our favorite place to stay throughout the hawaii trip
- It was possibly the best bed I ever slept in. The breakfast is outstanding. The hosts go out of their way to make you welcome and gave us great tips about activities. The interior has a charming old world flare.
- The B&B was centrally located in Waikulu with on-site parking, making all of our day trips very easy. The rooms are spacious and clean; the staff friendly and helpful; and the morning breakfasts were generous and very good. We would stay here again when we return to Maui in the future.
- The inn was a great place to stay and well located for seeing the whole island. The breakfasts were lovely and very substantial. Our room was very nice and the snacks and soft drinks much appreciated. In addition, we had a medical emergency and the innkeepers fell over backwards to help us. They escorted us to the hospital and then helped us to get in to see a specialist whom they knew. They were tremendous.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Wainee Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Wainee Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Wainee Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Wainee Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!