5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Victoriaville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Victoriaville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Victoriaville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Victoriaville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Victoriaville Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Victoriaville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Victoriaville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Victoriaville Quebec:
Auberge au fil des saisons
Auberge au fil des saisons offers accommodations in Victoriaville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Drummondville is 30 miles from Auberge au fil des saisons, and Thetford Mines is 30 miles from the property.
- We have stayed here a few time and every time we stay it is exceptional. Jacque and Martine are awesome host and we feel like welcomed family when we arrive.
- Jacques and Martine are excellent hosts and the breakfast is phenomenal. We arrived on our bicycles and Jacques provided us with a ride into town to go to the restaurant – this above and beyond what I would expect. The house is beautifully decorated and the rooms are spacious and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this B&B it is without a doubt the nicest we have stayed in.
Best B&B in Canada we know.
Great host! Wonderful accomodation, Great experience, super breakfast, al the way: good Value for money!!
- The hosts at this beautiful B&B were outstanding! We were visiting with our 4-year-old daughter and they provided the perfect little cot for her to sleep on. The house is beautiful and the rooms are spacious. The best part was the breakfast! There was fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, eggs, toast, and even a special dessert each morning. They were even able to accommodate my daughter’s food allergies (gluten and dairy).
- Owner suggested a local place to eat and actually drove us there (it was excellent) and picked us up, then took us to the top of the hill very near the property for a spectacular view of town… He went out of his way to makes us feel at home. Great breakfast and fresh baked goods to take with us.
La Maison Fleurie
One of our best sellers in Victoriaville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison Fleurie offers accommodations in Victoriaville, just 29 miles from Drummondville.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Excellent bed. Lots of space and spotless Simple but good breakfast.
- The location was excellent and easy to find. I liked the price which is why we chose it.
- Excellent sitting area with couch, table, and even a cushioned rocking chair. Nice full size bathtub and shower and plenty of storage with cabinets and closets. Thick curtains for blocking most light. Wifi was better and faster than any I’ve seen.
- Hébergement pas compliqué dans une ancienne résidence pour qui cherche simplement une chambre avec salle de bain privée incluse, pas de télévision dans la chambre (mais ça ne me dérangeait pas du tout, seulement à savoir pour les amateurs de télévision). Petit coin déjeuner au sous-sol, personnel attentionné et sympathique. Je reviendrai!
- Accueil sympathique et chaleureux. Lieu très propre et peu dispendieux.
Au Domaine Gîte Vallée des Roseaux B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Au Domaine Gîte Vallée des Roseaux B&B offers accommodations in Victoriaville, just 30 miles from Drummondville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking.
- Very nice hosts and breakfast, extremely clean place, beautiful gardens.
- the garden ,the house, breakfast was all excellent our hosts were fabulous
- The house and its garden was excellent. Hosts were kind. I checked in 4 hours later than its normal hour, but the lady accepted us. They asked us a preffered time for the breakfast.
- Our host were very nice, but limited communication with English, the breakfast was fantastic.
- Very friendly couple who do their best to make you feel good and have a great stay. Best breakfast. Yum yum!
Gîte la Clé d’Art
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Gîte la Clé d’Art is located in Victoriaville, just 28 miles from Drummondville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
My wife and me spend 2 nights at this location was the most beautifull experience we had in years, the owner it so friendly and courteous, she treats us like king and queen the breakfasts it so exquisite, the rooms, bed,bathroom it like a art gallery actually she’s and artists. We enjoyed so much I told my wife Jenny we should comeback soon to stay more days, I wanna say to everyone who come to victoriaville for vacations, business or whatever you have to do in the area chose this location.
Gus & Jenny
This is better than a 5 star hotel. Beautiful rooms, great spa and outside pagoda. Best of all the histess Céline,kind and attentionated.
We will defenatly by returning here next time we are in Victoriaville.
- Le personnel très gentil et la proppreté des lieux
- L’accueil était très chaleureux. J’ai apprécié le déjeuner.
- Le petit-déjeuner était excellent, la chambre était propre et bien entretenue avec salle de bain attenante. Le bonheur!
- My wife and me spend 2 nights at this location was the most beautifull experience we had in years, the owner it so friendly and courteous, she treats us like king and queen the breakfasts it so exquisite, the rooms, bed,bathroom it like a art gallery actually she’s and artists. We enjoyed so much I told my wife Jenny we should comeback soon to stay more days, I wanna say to everyone who come to victoriaville for vacations, business or whatever you have to do in the area chose this location.
Gite Chez Norm
Gite Chez Norm is located in Princeville, 9 miles from Victoriaville and 28 miles from Thetford Mines. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Victoriaville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Victoriaville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Victoriaville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Victoriaville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!