5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vallfogona De Ripolles Catalonia:
Satori B&B – Adults Only
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Satori B&B – Adults Only is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses in the region of Catalonia, just 23 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Puigcerdà is 23 miles from Satori B&B – Adults Only , and Camprodon is 7 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 miles away.
The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
The house is very charmingly decorated and cosy.
Breakfast was excellent.
In summary, a rare gem.
The hosts were wonderful in providing a tour of the facility
First rate in all respects
Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The location of satori was super convenient, being very close to the city center and yet somehow feeling like it had its own natural refuge. The area is plenty walkable and parking is passable on non-holidays. The owner is very friendly and did a solid job with his English. Breakfast was wonderful, fantastic scramble eggs on delicious toasted bread along with a variety of fruits and croissants.
- A very cosy room which was beautifully decorated.The living areas were so welcoming and peaceful it w a pleasure to spend time there.The expansive garden also had many lovely places to relax in.The owners have thought of everything for a memorable stay in St JOAN.In addition the breakfast was delicious,plentiful and a great start to the day.Would definitely recommend for a stay in St Joan.
- Very friendly landlord, very good and copious breakfast
- The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
Bressol offers accommodations in Ripoll.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. Font-Romeu is 22 miles from Bressol, and Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- Location ok, decor clean and some furnishings witty
- It was such a funky spot. Located around a lively square with access to everything there is to see and do in Ripoll. The furniture in the house was all reworked everyday items like suitcases that was just fun to be around. The kitchen was well stocked with coffee, juice and a variety of pastries, though not fresh. Excellent value for money. Truly a highlight of my Spanish tour.
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
- Muy buena situación, céntrico y con una decoración original y moderna. Las instalaciones muy limpias. El personal amable. Buena calidad precio.
- Les habitacions, la situació i la relació qualitat – preu
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
One of our top picks in Sant Felíu de Pallarols.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda offers accommodations in Sant Felíu de Pallarols, just 19 miles from Girona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Figueres is 27 miles from B&B La Rectoria St Miquel, and Camprodon is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The setting was charming and serene, Roy and Goretti were wonderful hosts, and the food was extraordinary! The B&B is located adjacent to the bicycle/walking path, affording access to a very rich biodiversity within La Garrotxa Natural Park.
- We spent a very pleasant night in this hotel. The owner were very friendly and helped us to choose the right hiking route for our needs. We loved the room with the fireplace. Very cosy. We were all around happy.
- Super nice couple, it was a very pleasant stay! Awesome food, lovely Hotel! Will for sure go again!
- So happy to have found this place, felt just like home, Goretti and Roy are wonderful hosts.
- Everything!!!! I stayed alone for 4 absolutely fabulous days in a writing retreat. The owners are so lovely; the food is Michelin level ( you should get Half board since the food is fantastic); the rooms are clean, comfortable, and beautifully and simply appointed; and the building Is historic and remodeled to perfection and to honor its history—and there are Lovely walking/biking trails outside the door…also although the owners don’t let the dog out to bother anyone —we met (me and the dog) and fell in love—sweetest pup.
Mas la Cabanya de Beget
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Mas la Cabanya de Beget is located in Beget in the region of Catalonia, just 29 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Font-Romeu is 26 miles from Mas la Cabanya de Beget, and Puigcerdà is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 33 miles from Mas la Cabanya de Beget.
- We enjoyed the magic place! Strongly recommend! Nice place for the ones who wants to chill and rest from the busy city. The house is beautiful and the owners very friendly :)!
- La cabaña es muy bonita, está muy bien ubicada y limpia. La dueña es super atenta.
- Me ha gustado todo y en especial el desayuno que por 5 euros esta muy bien
Muy confortable y hogareño, un trato perfecto con Willo que estaba al cargo de la casa.
Mucha tranquilidad y perfecto para ir con niños.
Cena muy buena y almuerzos igual.
Volveremos algún día 🙂
- la amabilidad de los dueños, la ubicacion y las vistas desde la ventana de la habitacion un lujo.
Featuring free WiFi, Cala Clareta offers accommodations in Castellfollit de la Roca, just 21 miles from Girona.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Figueres is 21 miles from Cala Clareta, and Camprodon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Cala Clareta.
The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Breakfast is tasty. Wifi works very well. The room is big, with nice furniture and comfortable bed, everything looks new and very clean. It is really quiet at night. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls.
The village is lovely too. There is a big, free parking area not far from the house. You can reach the river and the wooden bridge within 15 minutes on foot, from where there is nice view over the village and the rocks.
La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. Nos rellenaba el agua cada día. Había café, té, y demás cosas. Toda la planta de abajo para nosotros.
La verdad fue una buena experiencia. Nada que criticar.
Logement atypique avec la chambre voutée. L’accueil est très agréable et l’hôte très disponible. petit déjeuner varié et copieux. Mise à disposition d’un mini frigo très appréciable.
L’emplacement pour découvrir le coin est pratique et au calme. Le village sur la falaise est surprenant. Chambre très confortable. Mise à disposition de livres, DVD…
Heel grote ruimte, twee kamers, plus aparte badkamer, en een balkon met schitterend uitzicht.
Er was een koelkastje en waterkoker met koffie / thee faciliteiten aanwezig.
De eigenaresse was heel aardig, ze heeft ons bij de bus opgewacht en ons zelfs de laatste dag naar Olot gebracht! Superservice! In de buurt zijn schitterende wandelingen te maken, goed bewegwijzerd, maar neem wel zelf een goede wandelkaart mee! Heel rustig !
Je kunt op het pleintje in het centrum bij de pub prima hamburgers met enorme broodjes, lekkere salade en eenvoudige, maar goede en niet dure tapas eten. Verwacht geen hoogstandjes, maar wij hebben er 2 keer naar tevredenheid gegeten.
- Die Gastgeberin ist aus Schottland und war sehr freundlich und hat uns sofort Tipps gegeben für einen kleinen Spaziergang und Restaurants. Die Aussicht und die Lage des Zimmers war ein Traum. sehr liebevolles Frühstück und sehr leises Zimmer.
- The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vallfogona De Ripolles Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vallfogona de Ripolles Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!