5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valemount British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Valemount British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valemount British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valemount British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valemount British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valemount British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valemount British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valemount British Columbia:
Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Valemount! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Valemount.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking.
- Breakfast both mornings was delicious. Dee is very friendly & easy to talk to. Love the comfy common area with the fireplace. This was our second visit & would recommend thus to anyone. We spent time at the Swiss bakery, Three Ranges Brewery, Gathering Tree, Don’s Social House & Caribou—- all great meals.
- host was extremly friendly and made an amazing breakfast. would absolutely stay again
- I had to break up a long drive in mid winter when road conditions were expected to worsen and snow was falling (I was booked it the previous day). I was able to check in early and sit by a wood stove in the living room for hours as I talked with Dee and her sister. The B&B is right next to the highway on the edge of town so it is convenient. The uncluttered king guest room on the main floor was spacious, with bright finishes, and the connected bathroom was modern and well stocked (there was even goat milk foamy bath in the drawer for more cosmopolitan people). Overall, the stay was comfortable and homey with a lovely guestroom for privacy if needed. The town itself has its own natural attractions both winter and summer.
- Dee, our host was amazing. The bed was supreme and the breakfast was fabulous. We were welcomed into the main living area to enjoy a fire and hospitality of both Dee and her sister Wendy. We had such a great visit.
- This was the perfect stay! The bed is super comfy and the host made every wish come true. She was great company and we had a very good time! I’d definitely recommend staying there!
Kerstins Chalet Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Kerstins Chalet Bed & Breakfast is located in Valemount in the region of British Columbia.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Everything about our three night stay was outstanding – couldn’t ask for more. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful, and the room was exceptionally comfortable and clean. Breakfasts were delicious, and we saw beavers in the nearby park (5 minute walk). We’d stay there again in a heartbeat!
- Kerstin and Herbert are really nice people! They will go out of their way to make sure you have a nice holiday. They cook an amazing breakfast with homemade pancakes, omelettes, yoghurt, fruit and great coffee! The bedroom and livingroom are homely and cosy, and the bathroom has a great bath and shower combination with nice hot water. The area is really quiet en has great mountain views. There is lots to do in the area too: biking, hiking, white water rafting and good dining. Absolutely recommended!!!
- Efficient and friendly hosts. Great location, i.e. Valemount being ideally placed as starting point for southward journey through Jasper and Banff national parks, and some good places locally (e.g. hikes to waterfalls) to visit within easy reach. Good healthy European breakfast – which will be at 8 o’clock! Good wifi. No additional taxes or charges.
- Excellent B&B with a delicious breakfast and charming hosts.
- The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. Hosts were very nice!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jailhouse B&B offers accommodations in Valemount. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.
- very delicious breakfast, owner is so friendly and supportive.
- Marie is a warm and friendly host who very graciously accommodated our early check out request and cooked us a delicious breakfast.
- I felt very welcome and all of my needs were met. Good value for what you pay.
- Our grandsons were so excited about spending the night in a jailhouse.The fact that it wasn’t just your ordinary place to stay!
- Single lady managing property on her own but very friendly and excellent service. Good for family.
Cougar Mountain Lodge B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Cougar Mountain Lodge B&B offers accommodations in Valemount. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking.
- Very friendly hosts, they were very helpful in finding good activities and good hiking locations in the area. Superb home made breakfast, my secret tip: The eggs Benedict
- Friendly hosts, beautifully clean, comfy bed, great breakfast. Good access to Jasper National Park – lots of waterfalls to see on the way there
- Very clean and welcoming environment. Friendly owners. Beautiful home. Great breakfast selections.
I had a wonderful stay at cougars lodge. Kevin and Justina are incredibly. I felt to be at home.
Breakfast are simply perfect ! I would strongly recommend to anyone to go there and have a wonderful stay as I had. Thanks again to them.
Owners / hosts were very welcoming , breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice .
Kevin and his family were very hospitible during our short stay in valemount
We enjoyed exploring the local waterfalls and mount Robson . Ideally located just out of town But with easy access to the towns restaurants
Fisher family from U.K.
Offering a large private deck, TimberWolf Lodge B&B is an adult only accommodation located in Tête Jaune, between Valemount and McBride,10 minutes from the Mt Robson/Berg Lake Trail. An optional full hot Canadian breakfast is served at a surcharge in the shared dining area.A satellite TV, DVD player, fireplace, and sofa seating area feature in the living room of the comfortable 1200 square foot, 2 bedroom suite. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Outdoor furniture and a view of the surrounding mountains are enjoyed from the balcony.Guests can enjoy snowmobiling in the area. A pull through driveway and heated shed is available for all snowmobile clothing and accessories. Free parking at TimberWolf Lodge B&B.Rear Guard Falls Provincial Park is only 3.7 miles away. Jasper is 65.2 miles away.
- There are no street lamps, so it was pitch dark at night, which made for a very good sleep. The beds were very comfortable. The place was huge with a lovely view of mountains and trees.
- quiet location, big appartment, house and furnishment very tastful
- We loved out two day stay here. Super place, super people. Breakfast to die for. Yum, Yum
- ken and SUZANNE WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE US FEEL AT HOME.
- Ken & Suzanne are very friendly. The location of the lodge is far away from the city which is pretty quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed the time in Timberwolf, and we had a really unforgettable experience. The bedroom is very cozy and clean
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valemount British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valemount British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valemount British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valemount British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!