5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Val des Monts Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Val des Monts Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Val des Monts Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Val des Monts Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Val des Monts Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Val des Monts Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Val des Monts Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Val Des Monts Quebec:
Located in Cantley, 15 miles from Ottawa, Écologe features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Gatineau is 12 miles from Écologe, and Kanata is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Beautiful surroundings, extraordinary accommodations, delicious breakfast, kind and friendly host. We mentioned we were hoping to go skating at Patinage en Foret after breakfast but wasn’t sure it was open due to weather. She called ahead for us and when it turned out it was closed, she lent us 2 pairs if snowshoes and we had a gorgeous hike on their property. Highly recommend this place!
- 100 acre wooded property with the B&B building separate from hosting family was preferred to living in same house. Very richly decorated facility and exquisite dining experience, as provided by the host, Chantel. Vegan options were available. No meats were served for breakfast and eggs and milk were as close to animal protein as was available, which was perfect. Host recommended other dining locations in nearby towns and there was always Ottawa which about 20 minutes away.
- The food prepared by Chantal was outstanding, a three service breakfast different each morning, beautifully presented and delicious. She will accommodate for special diet needs (gluten or dairy free, for example) without compromising the yumminess.
- Everything – this was our second visit and we’ll definitely be back again!
- The lodge is one of the most beautiful I’ve ever stayed in – the porch is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the view of the Gatineau countryside – breakfast was top-notch – the owner is super-friendly and helpful
Gîte Le Trésor Caché Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gîte Le Trésor Caché Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Chelsea.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Ottawa is 13 miles from Gîte Le Trésor Caché B&B, and Gatineau is 10 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 19 miles away.
- Cozy living room upstairs if you wish to read a book in silence or browse the numerous trinkets displayed from all around the world. Pool table and more available for guests, downstairs.
- Very friendly owner. Perfect location nearby city and parc. Next time we take room with bathroom
- Breakfast was absolutely delicious and our host was very welcoming
- Great location and Marc was an exuberant host – very friendly and helpful
- Marc is a nice and caring host. It´s a perfect location, if you want to bike/hike in the Gatineau Park oder visit Ottawa/Gatineau/Hull. Breakfast was creative and individual wishes were cared for. We had a relaxing time.
La Grange Country Inn
La Grange Country Inn is located in Wakefield, 18 miles from Ottawa and 15 miles from Gatineau.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Kanata is 22 miles from La Grange Country Inn, and Hull is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Lovely quiet rustic stay. Just what we wanted for a great ski weekend.
- The breakfast was amazing ! Delicious cornbread, tapioca pudding, baked oatmeal.
- Very spacious lounge area and good access to the kitchen so able to put drinks to cool easily. Excellent host very friendly. The accommodation was very clean and comfortable. Good wifi and easy access to the village of Wakefield which has some good shops and restaurants. Very pretty area. Not too far from Ottawa.
- The room was beautiful and spacious. Bigger than any hotel I’ve seen! Host Chris was very attentive but not intrusive. The food in the morning was delicious. Hated to leave.
- Comfortable, quiet, clean room. At the time we visited we had large living room and kitchen to ourselves (2 other rooms at facility unoccupied) so we had lots of space. Breakfast was very generous and varied.
La Maison du Lac Bernard
Located in Low, 27 miles from Ottawa, La Maison du Lac Bernard features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and canoeing. Gatineau is 23 miles from La Maison du Lac Bernard, and Hull is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 34 miles from La Maison du Lac Bernard.
- Very clean, comfortable bed, beautiful lake view, private.
- The property is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful bedroom, stunning and luxurious bathroom. The hosts are so friendly and accommodating. Truly an amazing find. We will go back.
- Right on the lake in a fabulous spot. Quiet location and wonderful hosts. Great breakfast and conversations.
- The property is beautiful with a wonderful location on Lac Bernard. We loved the delicious breakfasts, screened in porch, beautiful garden, comfortable bedroom, spotless modern bathroom, and kayaking on the lake. Our hosts were very thoughtful and helped us with our genealogy research by obtaining a book on the local history and historic photographs from a neighbor for our use. We enjoyed exploring Wakefield for dinners, beautiful river views, and the covered bridge.
- Everything was perfect: the breakfast is delicious, the room is bright and huge, and the couple that rent the b&b are truly kind and nice. Me and my boyfriend decided to reach the place by bike from Ottawa ( it’s possible but be prepared for a 60 km ride ). The beach is magnificent and the kayak experience is breathtaking. Thank you again for everything it was a real immersion in the nature and an amazing stay! 100% recommend!
Andante Gîte Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Andante Gîte Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Cantley. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Ottawa is 11 miles from Andante Gîte Bed and Breakfast, and Gatineau is 7 miles away. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 17 miles from the property.
The. rooms are beautiful, the sheets divine .
The breakfast was excellent with Fernando and Lina being very accommodating.
Our hosts were warm and friendly .
- The excellent columbian breakfast is really an eye opener in the morning!
- Incredible host. Fernando has a warm heart, an infectious sense of humour and a wealth of interesting stories to tell. The Columbian breakfast was delicious.
- Beautiful place and very friendly owners! We will think about next visit during the winter! We’re highly recommended this place ?
- Both Lina and Fernando are amazing! Friendly, happy genuine people who truly want to do whatever they can to make your stay perfect! The Colombian breakfast is delicious! The rooms were clean, bright and comfy. Would recommend for anyone to stay!
- The. rooms are beautiful, the sheets divine .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Val Des Monts Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Val des Monts Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Val des Monts Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Val des Monts Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!