5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Uxmal Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Uxmal Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Uxmal Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uxmal Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uxmal Yucatán. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Uxmal Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Uxmal Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Uxmal Yucatán:
La Casa del Mago
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa del Mago offers accommodations in Uxmal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very nice Hotel just a short walk to the ruins,fab pool and lovely grounds.
- Excellent staff, amazing property, fantastic restaurant and bar. The manager personally greets you upon arrival and he made sure our stay was nothing less then perfect. Outstanding place to stay and the hotel is directly across the street from the ruins of Uxmal.
- The room was large clean and well designed. There were flowers and towels shaped like animals.
- The staff is helpful and the decor of the room is stylish.
- This had a slightly different feel than most hotels. Loved the huge room and pool area. Breakfast included fruit grown at the property. Would definitely. Return. Across from entrance to Uxmal ruins.
The Pickled Onion Eco-Boutique B&B
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, The Pickled Onion Eco-Boutique B&B is located in Santa Elena. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport is 42 miles from the property.
Restaurant, breakfast, food in general
Staff and service
Big rooms very clean
- Great atmosphere, very nice owner (English lady) and staff. We enjoyed the dinner and cocktails but unfortunately didn’t have time to relax at the pool and garden since we arrived late and left early to visit Uxmal. The ruins of Uxmal is a must see by the way, we absolutely loved it ! Great breakfast at pickled onion and very clean and charming rooms and collective areas. A little down side (if we may), it was a bit noisy at night between the dog and the coq but eh this is an eco lodge 😉 thanks for the very nice experience.
- The food was amazing. We had dinner and breakfast. Atmosphere was beautiful. Villas were cute. Staff was helpful even with other parts of our trip like directions and recommendations.
- Everything; amazing host; attentive friendly staff, food was great, accommodation was wonderful
- Charming place in a town we have known over the years. Everything about this place is thoughtful and of the nicest quality. The breakfast was delightful, particularly on its own patio. Restaurant we ended up eating at 3 days running; Mayan but with delicious tweaks. Staff could not be more friendly and helpful.
- Restaurant, breakfast, food in general
The FlyCatcher Inn Boutique Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, The FlyCatcher Inn Boutique Hotel is located in Santa Elena.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- This continues to one of the remarkable places to stay while traveling in the Yucatan.
- This is simply a small slice of heaven. The grounds: beautiful gardens and flowers, birds galore, paths for walking into the property’s private jungle with signs to guide and many scenic spots to rest, gorgeous and beautifully kept swimming pool. The staff: nobody could be friendlier or more helpful, the manager Antonio arranged an excellent guide for us at Uxmal and had numerous suggestions for other sights in the area. The facilities: our room and the main house were gorgeously decorated and so comfortable, filled with many local crafts and art pieces – ceramics, textiles and photos. In addition to all this, they served the BEST margaritas of anywhere in our three weeks visiting the Yucatan. Breakfast was delicious with perfectly fresh eggs and chives, wonderful hotcakes and good, strong coffee. We just wish that we had stayed here longer and shortened our stay in Merida instead.
Staff were brilliant, and the owner very helpful.
If you are visiting the area then we would definitely endorse staying here.
Food was excellent and home-cooked.
- It was everything like in a fairytale, beautiful, very clean, trees and Flowers and birds around, excellent breakfast, local art details in the rooms and house, a magic garden, a very competent owner who gave hints what to visit and very polite local staff. In our mind, Flycatcher Inn is the most beautiful place around Uxmal. And you can visit many Maya sites less visited but marvellous .
- Excellent quality breakfast served by charming people. Relaxing ambience and the friendly “innkeeper” James was a very knowledgeable host on all aspects of the local area
El Chac Mool
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Chac Mool offers accommodations in Santa Elena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Xixim features air-conditioned rooms in Opichén. The property features an outdoor swimming pool, as well as a garden. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.The rooms include a private bathroom, while certain rooms come with a pool view.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Merida International Airport is 51.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Uxmal Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Uxmal Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Uxmal Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Uxmal Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!