5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Upper Laberge Yukon – Top Hotel Reviews
Upper Laberge Yukon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Upper Laberge Yukon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Upper Laberge Yukon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Upper Laberge Yukon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Upper Laberge Yukon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Upper Laberge Yukon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Upper Laberge Yukon:
Aspen Breeze B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Aspen Breeze B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Upper Laberge. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Everything is so perfect and beyond! You wouldn’t want to miss it!
- The view, the privacy, the home & the nice host.
- The view was awesome of the landscape/lake along with the northern lights, breakfast was all you can eat,cook your own, which I took as a bonus ( done the way I prefer). The couple were very friendly and informative.
- The views are absolutely amazing. The couple that runs the place is very friendly but not at all intrusive. It was like a private oasis staying in the studio suite.
- The view was gorgeous and the owner was very friendly. The accomadations were cozy and there fridge was stocked for breakfast. Will be recommending this gem to everyone.
Hidden Valley Bed and Breakfast
Hidden Valley Bed and Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Whitehorse.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I like the breakfast very much.Everyday’s breakfast is different.
- Watched the Northern lights just out of the house and through the big window of Capuccina room Delicious tow-course breadfast; Very friendly dog called “Cash”; Comfortable bed and pillows; Artistic decorations; Spacious kitchen shared with guests. We really enjoyed our 3 nights home-like stay there. Highly recommended.
The food and accommodations were excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful.
I would certainly stay again.
- Breakfasts were prepared with love and tasted amazing. Eggs Benny, quiche, muffins, fresh fruit. Breakfasts are eaten communal style round a big breakfast table so you will meet other guests.
Beautiful setting where you feel instantly comfortable.
The staff were all lovely!
The house and staff have provided everything you need to have a comfortable, relaxing, stay.
Urban Caribou Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Whitehorse! Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Urban Caribou Bed & Breakfast is located in Whitehorse. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- I like the host very much.She told us where to find everything l need.
- Place was clean cute and cozy. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- This place was great! !!!! Very beautiful home in a lovely residential area. We had the whole bottom floor which was very spacious and decorated beautifully. It had all the comforts of home which we loved after staying in hotels for over 3 weeks…….we relaxed straight away……
- We just loved staying at the Urban Caribou. Lea and Justin are very welcoming and the place is fantastic. The kitchen is great, they supply a delicious breakfast, beds very comfortable and the place was spotless. Would certainly stay here again when in Whitehorse
- Homemade bread and spreads were delicious, privacy was great, access to walking trails was fantastic.
Midnight Sun Inn – Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Whitehorse.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Midnight Sun Inn – Bed & Breakfast is located in Whitehorse. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Was an awesome place to stay and owner was professional and courteous. I will definitely book here again on my next trip down.
- It was a new building. With a self made breakfast.
- Lovely staff, we were upgraded to a better room on arrival. Very comfortable and just what we needed to go back to after our trips
The owner was very kind and friendly.
The place was clean and tidy..We spent good time here..
- Like literally everything. Not sure how this place is getting a 3 star rating whatever in thei website. You don’t even see the owner and the caretaker can’t even speak English
Casey’s Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Casey’s Bed & Breakfast is located in Whitehorse. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Just checked in tonight and I love it here. Carol is the sweetest person that I have met and the accommodations here exceeded my original expectations. The fridge is stocked with breakfast items with tea and coffee and this worked out just perfectly for me and my dog. This is exactly what I envision a bed and breakfast to be like and I am so happy I stayed here. If I ever do get a chance to visit Whitehorse again I would surely chose Casey’s apart from any other hotel or motel.
- This is a cozy basement suite with 2 bedrooms and shared bathroom. It has a roomy sitting area and a fridge with breakfast makings. The location is excellent and within easy walking of the downtown area. Carol, the host was friendly and most accommodating.
- Very friendly and accommodating! Loved the hot tub! I would go back!
- Space. Being able to prepare your own meals if needed. Position – You can walk to restaurants, the river, downtown. Very friendly and helpful host. Hot tub to enjoy
- The king size bed was very comfy. Enjoyed the hot tub.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Upper Laberge Yukon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Upper Laberge Yukon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Upper Laberge Yukon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Upper Laberge Yukon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!