5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Trapagaran Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Trapagaran Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Trapagaran Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trapagaran Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trapagaran Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Trapagaran Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Trapagaran Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Trapagaran Basque Country:
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Bilbao.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast.
- Eris was very helpful when we were lost. She came to find us. She was pleasant.
Good location in old town
Good continental breakfast it was the same each day but fine for us
Really helpful staff, helped us find which buses we needed and how to get around on the metro
- The staff were very friendly and there was good breakfast.
- Staff very professional and helpful with everything!
- Lovely hotel and lovely room with complementary breakfast, which we, unfortunately, didn’t eat because we wanted pintxos and some other things before going to the airport. Located in the heart of the old town, some 7 min away from the metro. Very friendly manager!!!
Aloka rooms Sopela
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Aloka rooms Sopela offers accommodations in Sopelana.Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bilbao is 9 miles from Aloka rooms Sopela, and Castro-Urdiales is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Muy tranquilo y muy amable el personal que me atendio
- Lit confortable, nous avons bien dormi. Les explications et service des propriétaires ont été impeccables sans connaître les lieux. Idéal avec la proximité de la plage de Sopela pour qui visite BILBAO
- Una casa super acogedora. El dueño genial. Se desvivió por que estuviéramos a gusto. El desayuno impresionante. Como en casa
- Personal sehr freundlich, Frühstück vollkommen ausreichend und in Ordnung
Séjour impeccable. Métro à moins d’un km pour rejoindre Bilbao en 25 minutes. Les plages sont à 25 min à pied depuis l’hôtel.
Petit-déjeuner complet, tout était parfait !
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue Bilbao offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 17 miles from Castro-Urdiales.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Blue Bilbao, and Barakaldo is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly, and could not have tried harder to make us welcome, and our stay enjoyable. The hotel is situated on the renovated first floor of an old and venerable building in the centre of Bilbao’s old town, perfect for sight-seeing. The rooms were clean, and the bed comfortable.
- Staff really friendly and helpful. Decent size room. Clean and comfortable. Location is why we chose this place as it is right in the centre of the old town. Lots of bars and shops within metres of the property. It’s about a 20 minute walk from the airport bus stop straight down the main street to the old town and about the same to the Guggenheim museum by the river.
Staff very friendly and made us feel welcome.
Great location for exploring Bilbao!
- Blue Bilbao is more than recommendable. The beds are very comfortable, facilities are great. The owners are fantastic. We were given many great information re Bilbao, that our visit was unforgettable!
- Excellent location, comfortable room and facilities, helpful and warm staff making you feel welcomed.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Villa Floren is located in Castro-Urdiales, just 16 miles from Bilbao.Santander is 30 miles from Villa Floren, and Isla is 19 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 16 miles away.
- the owner was playing music on his piano in the living-room where we sitting in the evening and by breakfast,pleasant
- You will not find a better location and there is a 24 hour secure underground car park less than two minutes walk away.
- Great position. Staff on second night friendly n helpful
- Super nice family run place! Great room and very friendly host. Right on the path of the camino!
- Friendly welcome at this family run guesthouse. The situation on the seafront is great and the view of the harbour from our room was lovely.
El Ático de Olga
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Castro-Urdiales in the region of Cantabria, 16 miles from Bilbao, El Ático de Olga features a barbecue and sun terrace.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander is 31 miles from El Ático de Olga, and Isla is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The owner is most friendly and kind. We enjoyed the night we spent at her place immensly.
- Olga is a great host, welcoming and friendly. The flat is very comfortable, clean and quiet, which was wonderful as I had been walking all day on the camino de norte. The kitchen, bathroom and laundry are fully stocked. Breakfast is fantastic! you really feel looked after, a place to come back to.
- El piso es muy bonito, muy bien situado y Olga es muy buena anfitriona
- Muy buena anfitriona, la cama y el apartamento en general cómodos. Nos alojamos una noche y no tuvimos pega. El desayuno simplemente cojonudo! 😉
- Olga es una chica muy maja que nos ayudo en todo, la habitación era cómoda y el dasayuno muy rico y completo, la ubicación está bien ya que está ubicado al empezar el paseo marítimo.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Trapagaran Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Trapagaran Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Trapagaran Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Trapagaran Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!