5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Toses Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Toses Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Toses Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toses Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toses Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Toses Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Toses Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Toses Catalonia:
Niu Dels Falcons
Located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, 24 miles from Andorra la Vella, Niu Dels Falcons features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Niu Dels Falcons, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 52 miles from the property.
The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
The restaurant has an amazing view.
- We liked the family room with attic section for the boys. Hostess was friendly and helpful despite language barrier.
- Hostess, Luisa, was super friendly and welcoming. All in all, a lovely place to stay.
- The homely feeling received while the stay. Louiza was a sweet lady, she did her best to give us comfort, her property is like a nice big house converted into a hotel, If you are looking for a cozy stay in the snow mountains, Then its a Highly recommended place. 15 Mins from La Molina Station and 5-10 mins from a Ski Place, u need a taxi forsure.
Very cosy chalet in the mountains not far from the ski stations. Very welcoming staff, an all round great experience. Great breakfast buffet…
I recommend you make a visit.
- The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia – Adults only
Located in Llivia in the region of Catalonia, 24 miles from Andorra la Vella, Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia – Adults only features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from Set Terres, and Font-Romeu is 4.2 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 56 miles away.
- Excellent hosts. Charming and quiet place – only 7 rooms. Definitely worthy for a weekend away from the city.
- Exceptional property with very friendly owners. Surely diserves the best possible rating. Rooms are brand new and very clean. Buffet breakfast is well worthed.
- Beautiful accomodation and lovely owners, who really couldn’t do enough to help.
- Exceeded my expectations. Toni and Montse have put a huge amount of effort into Set Terres with attention to every detail which shows throughout the experience. A very warm welcome, lovely facilities and a great location in the heart of Llivia. A fantastic stay.
- Second visit this year as we liked it so much in March. Room in the roof, Prat Llong, more spacious than those below and window over bed creates nice draft in hot weather. Bathroom again had fab strong shower and design decor. Inspiring design details everywhere and as they’ve been open less than a year everything is still very new. Excellent choice at breakfast, with freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade jams and biscuits, fresh fruit, pastries, cheeses, cold meats. Lovely young owners, Montse and Toni, very friendly and helpful. They even kept an eye on our car parked down the road while we were away on a walking trip.
Les Feixes Llargues
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Feixes Llargues offers accommodations in Bolvir. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 19 miles from Les Feixes Llargues, and Pas de la Casa is 11 miles away.
- Una casa molt bonica. L’habitació amb bany, excel·lent. El llit molt còmode. El lloc on està situada la casa no és de directe accès, tampoc massa complicat. Els propietaris estan atents a indicar amb atenció. Un cop allà, el lloc és preciós.
- Espectacular tot, genial l’estada, paisatge increïble i la Txus i en Xavier …. increïbles!!
Nos gusto todo, Xus i Xavi superamables y muy serviciales. La casa increïble. Muy bonita y con mucho detalle. Habitaciónes grandes y confortables. Los espacios de juego grandes y bien estructurado. Recomiendo a parejas porque se pueden relajar y tambien familias.
Cerca de montaña, si quieres esquiar, senderisme y mas.
- Hotel increíble al ben mig de la natura!! Amb unes molt bones instalacions i un tracte huma molt bo!! Molt recomanable i sens dubte repetirem!!
La Casa y sus instalaciones, el trato por parte de Chus y Xavi, un sitio donde poder perderse a gusto. Gracias por las atenciones para El Niño “Vegano” jeje.
Un abrazo de Joan y Carles el vegano….
Bressol offers accommodations in Ripoll.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. Font-Romeu is 22 miles from Bressol, and Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- Location ok, decor clean and some furnishings witty
- It was such a funky spot. Located around a lively square with access to everything there is to see and do in Ripoll. The furniture in the house was all reworked everyday items like suitcases that was just fun to be around. The kitchen was well stocked with coffee, juice and a variety of pastries, though not fresh. Excellent value for money. Truly a highlight of my Spanish tour.
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
- Muy buena situación, céntrico y con una decoración original y moderna. Las instalaciones muy limpias. El personal amable. Buena calidad precio.
- Les habitacions, la situació i la relació qualitat – preu
Satori B&B – Adults Only
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Satori B&B – Adults Only is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses in the region of Catalonia, just 23 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Puigcerdà is 23 miles from Satori B&B – Adults Only , and Camprodon is 7 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 miles away.
The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
The house is very charmingly decorated and cosy.
Breakfast was excellent.
In summary, a rare gem.
The hosts were wonderful in providing a tour of the facility
First rate in all respects
Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The location of satori was super convenient, being very close to the city center and yet somehow feeling like it had its own natural refuge. The area is plenty walkable and parking is passable on non-holidays. The owner is very friendly and did a solid job with his English. Breakfast was wonderful, fantastic scramble eggs on delicious toasted bread along with a variety of fruits and croissants.
- A very cosy room which was beautifully decorated.The living areas were so welcoming and peaceful it w a pleasure to spend time there.The expansive garden also had many lovely places to relax in.The owners have thought of everything for a memorable stay in St JOAN.In addition the breakfast was delicious,plentiful and a great start to the day.Would definitely recommend for a stay in St Joan.
- Very friendly landlord, very good and copious breakfast
- The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Toses Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Toses Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Toses Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Toses Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!