5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tarqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Tarqui is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tarqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tarqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tarqui. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tarqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tarqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tarqui:
B&B Manta San Mateo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Manta San Mateo offers accommodations in Manta, just 2.6 miles from Murciélago Beach.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Manta Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Victoria Guest House
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. La Victoria Guest House is located in Manta, just 2.2 miles from Manta Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manta Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Owners were really nice and helpful. Breakfast was good and internet function well. I was working there and never had a problem. I definitely recommend it!
- The sympathy and good disposition of the couple that owns the B&B hostel located in a house of average residential area. The comfort and correct temperature of the room, with ample room for the belongings of the traveler and a suitable bathroom.
- Was about a five to eight minute taxi ride from airport. Room was large with separate walk in closet/ dressing room. Had a large bathroom and shower. A very big plus for us was that the Host’s were English speaking. Rooms were air conditioned. Had a very good breakfast with eggs, cheese, hot roll, coffee and fresh juice.
- Owners are very nice and welcoming. Breakfast is good and home cooked by owners. Bed is very comfortable and bathrooms is spacious and clean.
El desayuno es muy bueno
La hospitalidad de los dueños es increible
Hotel Pikeiro Blue
Located in Manta, 2.4 miles from Manta Harbor, Hotel Pikeiro Blue features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manta Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Faro Escandinavo
Located in San Lorenzo, 15 miles from Manta, El Faro Escandinavo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 18 miles from the property.
The best hotel on the Ecuadorian coast. Beyond any expectations – own house experience, attention and gastronomic experience of a European / Ecuadorian cuisine.
Great beach on the national park
- Me gusto la tranquilidad del lugar, la calidez de la gente, el clima,
- Las habitaciones son muy confortables, todos los espacios son limpios, cada detalle de la decoración esta perfectamente pensado para ambientar un lugar ideal para satisfacer los sentidos. La ubicación es excelente, en la noche la cena frente al mar y bajo las estrellas es ideal para volverse a enamorar.
- La atención completamente personalizada por los dueños del hotel. La cena que tuvimos fue una maravilla, la comida súper deliciosa y la vista espectacular…todo fue de lujo 🙂
- TODO. De los mejores lugares en que he estado en toda mi vida. El lugar, los dueños y el staff, la comida,… Todo espectacular. Es como ser propietario durante unos días de una villa al borde del mar y olvidarse del mundo exterior. La atención no puede ser mejor.
- The best hotel on the Ecuadorian coast. Beyond any expectations – own house experience, attention and gastronomic experience of a European / Ecuadorian cuisine.
The Lookout B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in San Lorenzo, 15 miles from Manta, The Lookout B&B features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is luggage storage space and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 18 miles from The Lookout B&B.
i can say it was our best stay during Ecuador travel!
the location is really superb if you are travelling by car – the hotel is just on the beach, you can see and hear the ocean from your window! hotel is new so everything – furniture, bathroom, etc is new and clean and very comfortable! it is very calm and quiet! perfect sleep and relax! beach is beautiful – not many people at all, almost empty, because this place is not so much touristic. Fantastic cape San Lorenz caves in 15 min walk from the hotel. In season around february little turtles going out of eggs that were put in sand on this beach by their mothers in decembre, so you can see them while they are hurring up to get to ocean! very friendly hosts – originally from Canada, provided us with everything that we asked ))) hot shower! wifi! so if you are tired of touristic crowds this place is the best in Ecuador!
- George and Christine, the hosts, are just great. The rooms are first class, very comfortable, gorgeous bathroom with plenty of hot water. They even fixed us “Canadian hamburgers” for dinner that night! The B&B sits on a beautiful beach – and we caught the best “surfer” photo ever at sunset that night!
- Owners very friendly and knew a lot about sea turtles.
- Friendly owners, nice rooms, good breakfast, nice pool.
- todo realmento muy bonito, la atención de primera, muy agradable. Me encantó
- i can say it was our best stay during Ecuador travel!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tarqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tarqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tarqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tarqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!