5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tappen British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tappen British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tappen British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tappen British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tappen British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tappen British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tappen British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tappen British Columbia:
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Sunnybrae B&B is located in Tappen, 27 miles from Sun Peaks and 30 miles from Silver Star. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Kamloops Airport, 51 miles from Sunnybrae B&B.
- Beautiful property in a stunning location. Wish we could have stayed longer!!
- Great place to stay. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was excellent and yummy. Rob and Lianne were great hosts. Highly recommended.
- The unit is comfortably decorated and is very very clean. Owner even provide free use of Netflix to ensure that you feel like home. The breakfast is generously provided inside the unit so you can use it in any time at your own preference. Highly recommend to anyone who either take Sunnybrae/Salmon Bay as a destination or in transit.
- Fabulous studio apartments with views to die for overlooking the lake. Extremely comfortable bed and breakfast was make-it-yourself from a well-stocked fridge with bread/rolls and cereals available as well. Extremely welcoming hosts insisted that whatever we didn’t eat for breakfast we could make a lunch-time picnic with, which was lovely.
- Very nice host, tasty breakfast and good view house. Everything in sunnybrea B&B is very fantastic. Hope to live here more days next time.
The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast
The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast is located in Salmon Arm, just 29 miles from Vernon.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Silver Star is 24 miles from The Inn at the Ninth Hole, and Chase is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Very nice lodge located only a few minutes from the town. Convenient and spacious room, nice bathing amenities, great breakfast and very caring hosts.
- Really enjoyed our stay here- the room was super comfy and breakfast was excellent
- A superb B&B! Hosts were welcoming, room was large and comfortable. Not far from town. Communal kitchen to use. Lovely breakfasts with fresh local produce. Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated. Highly recommend.
- Room very nicely decorated & comfy. We had a room with a fireplace
- The room was beautifully decorated and spacious. Our breakfast was delightful and really liked the featuring of local products–breads from the bakery, jams. etc.
Suite As it Gets Vacation Rental/B&B
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Blind Bay, 22 miles from Sun Peaks, Suite As it Gets Vacation Rental/B&B features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Kamloops Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Everything. Kathy and Barney are the perfect hosts; they are there, but not in the way. The accommodation has everything you could wish for; two comfortable bedrooms, a well stocked kitchen, BBQ, spacious garden, spacious lounge area, good shower and close proximity to the lake.
- Kathy and Barney were great hosts and the accommodation and breakfast were 10 out of 10. A great stay.
- We had an absolutly fantastic stay here. The room was great and super clean, with an amazing lakeview to enjoy everyday. The breakfast we got offered was the best we had on our entire trip through canada. But the most amazing thing in this B&B were the hosts. From the second we arrived we felt welcome and like home. Kathy was always available for some advice what to do. Once again: This is was an amazing stay and is totally recommendable.
- Our hosts were very friendly and hospitable. They made our stay very comfortable!
- Welcoming hosts
Selah Retreat Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Selah Retreat Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Sorrento, just 21 miles from Sun Peaks. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Kamloops Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable and food is so great, homade by the owners!
- Upgraded at no extra cost to downstairs apt-very cosy and welcoming. Breakfast was very well done. Hosts brilliant
- Amazing staff who were very knowledgable about the area and extremely attentive to all of our needs. The property was beautiful, stunning views and lots of our door space in a great location.
- The hosts were gracious, friendly, and accommodating. Breakfast was wonderful.
- The yard is beautiful and our hosts went the extra mile to serve a wonderful breakfast (although a bit on the sweet side). Our room, which did not have a TV, had a nice private deck for our use.
Suite Escapes BC
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Suite Escapes BC is located in Scotch Creek. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sun Peaks is 20 miles from Suite Escapes BC, and Chase is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Kamloops Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The details of the facility and the spacious rooms
- Lovely B&B++. Beautiful position above lake with great views. Rooms very comfortable and well equipped. Connie very friendly and helpful and served up a great breakfast. Well positioned half way on drive between Vancouver and Banff.
- Very spacious and comfortable B&B. Host very welcoming and helpful. Views from the property are fantastic.
Warm, friendly, comfortable, very clean and modern decor with all amenities, and a gorgeous view of the lake. Connie and her husband have the B&B concept dialed in like a pro; besides her warmth and hospitality, she has everything one could think of all laid out for a self-serve breakfast, including eggs she prepares in advance for you. Excellent selection with one’s special dietary needs accounted for if you let her know in advance. 🙂 A great selection of books and games as well. We have found our go-to accommodations when visiting the Shuswap!
One point to note, they do have two large, friendly dogs, so expect to be greeted by them upon arrival!
Loved the view, well kept yard with pool and the separate guest entry. As well as the amazing breakfast’s, plenty of snacking goodies and games to pass the time.
Connie is so welcoming and funny; It’s like staying at your Favorite Fun Aunties house! She even went out of her way to make our room extra special for our Anniversary. ❤
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tappen British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tappen British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tappen British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tappen British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!