5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tanque Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Tanque Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tanque Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tanque Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tanque Tenerife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tanque Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tanque Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tanque Tenerife:
Casa Regina Tenerife
Located in Tamaimo in the region of Tenerife, 16 miles from Playa de las Americas, Casa Regina Tenerife features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for horseback riding.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and diving. Puerto de la Cruz is 19 miles from Casa Regina Tenerife, and Los Cristianos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 21 miles from Casa Regina Tenerife.
- Very cosy room, nice bed, super friendly and helpful host. The breakfast was basic, but delicious.
- Very friendly host, mattress was the most comfortable one in Tenerife. Parking easily available, shops and restaurants around the corner. Would stay there again.
- Decor was beautiful. Terrace was lovely with a jacuzzi and a great view. It was the perfect place to relax for a night
- The finishing touches to the property are beautiful. There’s a huge outdoor terrace and hot tub, it’s lovely. We had a lot of communication by email with the host before arrival and were given great advice, all in perfect English, Elisa was so helpful. We were welcomed later than checkin was supposed to be and given perfect service. We parked outside earlier than checkin and they helped arrange a taxi to Masca. Beautiful sea views from our room, the town is lovely and a cheap taxi fare to Los Gigantes and Masca. We ate at the Fisherman’s Inn in Los Gigantes, it was fantastic. It was so clean and exceeded our expectations, we wanted to stay an extra night but they were fully booked – no surprise!
- Very warm welcome and good Tipps for hikes. The breakfast is Italian style – basic but OK. We had the room with the small balcony and enjoyed the sea view. The location was quiet and cosy.
Espacio Antares B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Espacio Antares B&B offers accommodations in Icod de los Vinos.Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Espacio Antares B&B , and Puerto de la Cruz is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 22 miles from Espacio Antares B&B.
- Very nice, homey and peaceful place! The owners are very kind and they provide you everything you need and more. The view from the terrace is spectacular!
- very interesting, atmospheric interior furnishings and an outdoor patio with a pond with gold fishes
- I stayed at Antares for two nights and those were the most comfortable nights I have ever spent outside my home. All the minute details were well thought of, everything you could possibly need was there. There are only 4 rooms, if I’m not mistaken, a large terrace where you can see stars and mt Teide, a giant room meant for sporting activities (didn’t really have any time to visit it, so can’t say anything about it). When you enter, you are met with a warm cozy fireplace and a smiling gentleman, which, by the way, helped us a lot (me and another guest that I met at the hotel) by taking us to the bus station at night, when it was raining heavily and we were already soaked through.
- Everything was perfect! The house is a delight and the hosts are the best, friendly, available, helpful to guide us around. The location is fantastic, up on the hill so you have the seaside in front and the volcano in the back…fantastic!
- Great and peaceful accomodation with super friendly hosts. I was with public transportation only (the last bus to the house goes at 8 pm > just as info for future travelers) but I got anywhere I wanted by bus without trouble!
B&B Casa LA MORINGA
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. B&B Casa LA MORINGA is located in Los Silos, 22 miles from Playa de las Americas and 16 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.Los Cristianos is 23 miles from B&B Casa LA MORINGA, and Adeje is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 26 miles from B&B Casa LA MORINGA.
- A comfortable, charmingly-restored old town house set close to the centre of the nice little town of Los Silos, located at the foot of the stunning mountains and close to Garachico. Marisa was most kind and accommodating, making homemade bread for breakfast. Loved it!
- Exceptional. We found the rustic nature of the village location really authentic.
There are tables in the lobby, with fridge and its nice and quiet. Great restaurants nearby (La Escuela and La Fereteria).
We had a room with bathroom next door, which I personally dont see as a problem. It was pointed out in the booking too.
- beautiful old house with a central patio in a very lovely quiet town near the sea and easy access to hike in the mountains.
Machteld was a great host and she with her cute chihuahua made us feel like home. The breakfast with homemade bread was delicious. We were also given a hot herbal tea from the garden upon our arrival that should make us healthy forever.
The location is amazing, settled in beautiful surroundings of the pretty little town of Los Silos in spectacular scenery.
Casa la Ranita – EcoHostal
Casa La Ranita – EcoHostal bed and breakfast offers a bar and free WiFi in the traditional Canary town of Los Silos. The nearest beach is 1.2 miles away.Each room comes with a minibar, desk and wardrobe. There is a shared dining area with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware. Guests can make use of the shared bathrooms and the shared lounge area.At Casa La Ranita – EcoHostal you will find a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Tenerife Sur Airport is 26.1 miles away and there is free parking on site.
- La Casa Ranita is an extremely special place. Myself and my partner thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were made to feel extremely welcome. The building is absolutely beautiful and is located within the main Plaza in Los Silos. I hope to be back again some day.
We liked the gorgeous views from the rooftop, the quirky and homely feel of the property, the very friendly staff, the jams and bread for breakfast… The descriptions and photos on booking.com were very accurate.
Although part and parcel of the adventure, the last bit of the journey to the town of Los Silos via the village of La Tierra del Trigo was via very (!) steep roads and narrow hair pin bends. It definitely helped to take a preview on Google Street view before going on holidays to be prepared. (One can also take a slight detour going through El Tanque with well signed direction to Garachico and then left to Los Silos, there are still quite a few hair pin bends but better drivable). Anyway, we wanted something off the beaten track, we definitely found what we were looking for!
- Amazing! Pascal and Bene really take care of you, the daily breakfast being the highlight. Everything is delicious and almost all selfmade. It s clear that this is not just a job for them, but a Passion. Location is perfect for hikes, and pleasantly far away from the redskinned german and english masstourism places. Beware though to plan with long hours if you want to use public transport. The place is spotless clean. Most nuisances just had to do with people being people, such as hourly bathroom visits from the elderly at night, but hey, nothing is perfect. Pascal really makes a huge effort to accomodate you! Recommended: bar tasca la morada and mundial82, delicious tenerife food nearby! We had a memorable stay, thanks!!!
- Casa la Ranita’s location is in the heart of Los Silos. The hostel is cozy and super clean, the staff is nice, and the view from the rooftop of the hostel is great. We really enjoyed our stay at Casa la Ranita.
We booked just one night here as a last minute decision, and were sorry that we did not stay longer. The hostel has a really nice vibe – it’s a historical building tastefully furnished, super clean, friendly, well-organized, with a friendly host. We loved that our room was overlooking the plaza. We also really enjoyed this small town, the square and surrounding area reminded us of similar nice towns in Mexico. There is a small bio store just a block away from the hostel, interesting restaurants, nice people.
The overall atmosphere at this place was very nice and we would definitely like to come back.
B&B Buenavista del Norte
Located in Buenavista del Norte, 23 miles from Playa de las Americas, B&B Buenavista del Norte features a barbecue and sun terrace.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from B&B Buenavista del Norte, and Los Cristianos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very kind Staffan, everything was very cleaning! Very good breakfast!
- The hostel is situated on the main square. It means you are right in the heart of the town. The owner is very friendly, and even came and found me in a local restaurant when there was a carnival as he was afraid that my car would be parked somewhere it might get towed away.
Very tradicional beautiful house in the traditional Cararian style located directly on the village plaza. Max. 10 minutes walk until the bus station which brings you everywhere you need at the island.
Carol receive us very friendly under stormy weather and I chat daily with José Luiz asking this and that. We really felt at home and wish we could have stayed longer.
- There are only four room’s in José’s B’nB and so we experienced the atmosphere there as a friendly and intimate one. All facilities were super clean and José was always available for questions that came up to us. The breakfast is nothing super special, but we were always served with fresh fruit, bread and cheese from tenerife which was more than enough for us. Also, Buenavista itself is a good starting point for many hikes and has a great bus connection to Masca, Icod, La Laguna and Santa Cruz. We really liked our stay there and would definitely come back.
José is a very kind and welcoming host. His charm and friendliness were absolutely worth the stay. Additionally, the location is ideal for travelers that are interested in Buenavista and it’s beautiful surroundings. The rooms are beautiful and have a lot of charm. The showers had a good pressure and were warm even when showering for over 10 Minutes.
The breakfast is basic but with everything you need.
José does not speak English really well, but honestly, his openness and easy-going character make every conversation possible.
We extended our stay twice for a day each without any problems because we were so happy about it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tanque Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tanque Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tanque Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tanque Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!