5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In St-raphael-de-bellechasse Quebec:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Plaisirs offers accommodations in La Durantaye, just 20 miles from Quebec City.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Stoneham is 28 miles from Les Plaisirs, and Lévis is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- So Charming – can’t recommend highly enough. A beautiful country property hosted by a true gentleman and hospitality professional. I’d recommend for a family or a romantic stay.
- the host could not do enough for you, he was amazing. Breakfast was excellent. Very scenic and relaxing atmosphere. great price
- Breakfast, parking and wifi included…all so close to Quebec City. Perfect stopover location.
- Unique bed and breakfast built by owner who can take pride in a job well done! Lovely quiet accommodations and setting. Owner was helpful friendly and very accommodating. Breakfast was delicious.
- Improving in facility will be a close to perfect place to stay for the night.
Gîte Les Pignons
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Les Pignons offers accommodations in Saint-Damien, just 31 miles from Quebec City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Lévis is 29 miles from Gîte Les Pignons, and Saint-Jean is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Beautiful discovery, the owner Madame Nicole is extremely generous of her time. She is an excellent cook. You really feel at home. A B&B to recommend anytime, close to Le Massif du Sud , a skiing hill to discover.
It is possible to have supper , Madame Nicole will cook anything for you. She is a great cook. For us it was very useful , this is a big plus !…
Propriétaire très gentille et accommodante
Très belle maison
J’y retournerai !
- Le lit était très confortable, chambre très propre, déjeuner très bon! et les conseils pour la route pour aller au spa des Appalaches excellents!
- Le cachet et le confort de notre petit loft nous ont fait se sentir vraiment en vacances.L`accueil et la gentillesse de Nicole ont été apprécié.Le déjeuné était excellent, sans oublié les petits muffins maison qu`on a dégusté en randonnée de raquettes ,un délice !
- Le calme et l’accueil chaleureux de Madame Nicole, la propriétaire! La propreté des lieux et le confort des chambres et aussi du salon sont à souligner!
- Beautiful discovery, the owner Madame Nicole is extremely generous of her time. She is an excellent cook. You really feel at home. A B&B to recommend anytime, close to Le Massif du Sud , a skiing hill to discover.
Located in Saint-Anselme in the region of Quebec, 18 miles from Quebec City, Douces Évasions features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Stoneham is 31 miles from Douces Évasions, and Lévis is 14 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Very clean, comfortable. The hosts are extremely pleasant. Wonderful breakfast!
- heated pool, friendly hosts (but they speak very little English)
- The location is fine if you want to bicycle or just visit the countryside. If you have to work in Quebec City, it is a bit far away. The hosts were extremely friendly. The pool is excellent, the garden beautiful, the breakfast outstanding, the bed very comfortable and the surrounding very quiet.
- Beautiful place with large rooms, a beautiful garden with a heated pool. The staff was totally welcoming, friendly and generous… we had a great time and will definately go back..
- Comfortable bed, wonderful outdoor pool and garden. Very welcoming hosts. Excellent breakfast.
Gîte Au tournant de l’Île d’Orléans B&B
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ile dʼOrleans, 23 miles from Quebec City, Gîte Au tournant de l’Île d’Orléans B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Stoneham is 26 miles from B&B îLE D’ORLÉANS, and Lévis is 27 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 31 miles away.
- Claude and Marie Lin were delightful hosts – very warm and friendly.
- the hosts are very welcoming, and offers you places to visit
- The hosts were a lovely couple and very friendly. They made us welcome and pointed out the points of interest in the area.
- Stayed in the double twin bed room. For a twin bed they were comfy, but not over the top luxurious. Breakfast was a excellent, with cooked eggs, crepes, jams, and a type of maple jam. Host went out of his way to work with us in English. Quite place, right across from the chocolate and ice cream shop. Yum Yum
- The owners are very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the cleanliness was over the top. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
La Suite du Quai
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ile dʼOrleans, 23 miles from Quebec City, La Suite du Quai features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Stoneham is 26 miles from La Suite du Quai, and Lévis is 27 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In St-raphael-de-bellechasse Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in St-Raphael-de-Bellechasse Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!