5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In South Valley New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
South Valley New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in South Valley New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Valley New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Valley New Mexico. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in South Valley New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in South Valley New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In South Valley New Mexico:
Red Horse Vineyard B&B
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Red Horse Vineyard B&B is located in Albuquerque, just 26 miles from Belen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is 5 miles away.
- This is the second time we have stayed at the Red Horse and it was great on the first visit and even better this time!! We felt right at home with Darlene and her family- Breakfast was scrumptious and it was a wonderful way to start the day before we embarked.
- Had some issues with light coming in thru the windows facing the bed. Darlene tried very hard to remedy the situation, but a family emergency intervened. Overhead light also broken. Again Darlene attempted to fix but couldn’t get the part. Surprised that only minimal housekeeping included.
- Gorgeous place to stay in Albuquerque, wonderful hosts, so hospitable and friendly, Kat made us a delicious breakfast and was super friendly and helpful. The room was perfect and the bathroom so nice! Seriously can not say enough about this place.
- Many thanks to Kat and Carl for a warm welcome and for making our stay so enjoyable! We love staying in B&Bs as normally these places have more charm and character than big hotels, however, facilities and level of comfort in these places are usually quite basic. Red Horse Vineyard is the place where the charm and warmth of family house with a long history meets really high level of comfort which is not always provided by highly rated 4 star hotels. We had a beautiful, nicely decorated room with comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, nice soft towels, bathrobes and everything else you need for a very comfortable stay. And breakfast was also great!!!
Kat and Mr. Carl along with David made our stay absolutely wonderful! We
felt welcomed and invited to become part of their family fun. Breakfast
was delicious every morning! Homemade eggs benedict and texas french
toast. Yummy!!!! I’ve never stayed somewhere this hospitable. Just
Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Albuquerque.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Belen is 30 miles from Downtown Historic Bed and Breakfast, and Rio Rancho is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 3.7 miles from Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast.
- Interesting history to the house, and outstanding hosts.
- Extremely comfortable bed, so much so that my wife bought the sheets. Wonderful, casual breakfast with pleasant company and conversation in a very relaxing atmosphere. Out first of many stays to come.
- The claw foot bathtub!! The beautiful Christmas decorations
- Convenience to Old Town and special care to comfort by owners
- Loved the period of the furnishings and felt welcome in all the main rooms. The breakfast was amazing and the other guests were very friendly.
Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn
Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn offers accommodations in Albuquerque.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find business center at the property.Belen is 30 miles from Casas Suenos Old Town Inn, and Rio Rancho is 10 miles from the property. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is 5 miles away.
- The courtyard was beautiful. It is an old artists colony. You can see history in everything. Such a great little escape.
The hotel is an old artists’ colony. We stayed in the Ivy Cottage which was utterly delightful.
Off-street parking was a blessing as we could walk everywhere in the Old Town. Breakfast is included and it was delicious – cooked to order!
- Breakfast served until 10:00 AM and made to order. All staff were friendly. Lovely grounds.Free parking. Walking distance to old town–just a block away. Had our own patio.
- Loved the quaintness, authenticity, great breakfast, oasis in the middle of town, being in Old Town. A true gem!
- Staff were incredible! Everyone so friendly and helpful. The grounds are lovely, very picturesque and extremely well tended. We loved the “arty” gazebo and sculptures in the large central lawn area. The breakfast, included in the room stay, was literally the best I’ve had in years. Beautiful dining area, with fireplace, sunroom overlooking grounds, continental breakfast items AND made to order from a menu. In our room (really a small apartment), we liked the bed comfort and the cute little kitchen with everything you need. The bathroom has been redone and is luxurious, though tiny. Easy walking to Old Town shops and restaurants.
Mauger Estate B&B
Located in Albuquerque, 30 miles from Belen, Mauger Estate B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 4.3 miles from Mauger Estate B&B.
-Very, very, very nice room.
-Very quiet area
-convenient parking lot. Good WiFi
-good breakfast, with fresh & varied stuff.
- The house is a classic building close to downtown albuquerque. It has a beautiful western feel to it and the staff are incredibly helpful and caring. The home cooked breakfast that Krissie made was the best breakfast I’d had while traveling across the country, it would have cost you at least $30 at any restaurant. While the breakfast was my favorite part of my stay, everything else was equally amazing. Off street parking in their private parking lot was a huge bonus for me.
- Very friendly personnel. I felt like at home. I like small B&Bs like this. They give a very different feeling than huge hotels. I also liked complementary home-made welcome cookies!
- Such a fine and relaxing establishment, we felt like we were stepping back in time but with all the modern amenities. The room was more than a room, it was a wonderful experience.
- This is a true Bed & Breakfast in the most charming and traditional sense; we were greeted at the door by one of the two innkeepers we met during our stay, personally shown to our room and given an overview of the property and its amenities. The room was great, the location was good–and very quiet–and the breakfast was a perfect start to the day, and it was a real breakfast: egg, spinach, and cheese casserole (basically a quiche without the crust), sausage, muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, and probably more that I’m forgetting.
- -Very, very, very nice room.
Chocolate Turtle B&B
Chocolate Turtle B&B is located in Corrales, just 10 miles from Albuquerque. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Beautiful gardens with magnificent views of the Sandia Mountain and view of the valley below of Albuquerque. Stunning!
The accomidations are so lovely and the owners are so sweet and charming. What wonderful people to meet that exemplify the kind and friendly atmosphere of the charming Village of Corrales!
The breakfast each morning is amazing and we especially loved meeting their precious dog and parrot. The parrot will chat with you and the beautiful dog will make you feel quite at home during your visit.
We highly recommend it!
- Breakfast was marvelous. Rooms and decor were outstanding.
- Everything about this property was perfect. The owners were delightful and were able to help us with information about the area and give us great directions. The rooms were beautiful , each one being different ,and immaculate. The scenery in the back is to die for. We spent one whole afternoon just sitting and enjoying the view. The perfect end to our vacation. Forgot to mention that the breakfast was superb!
- The art and the furnishings were lovely; the comfort was superior. Delicious food was on the table. Even Zorro , and the parrot and the other guests were delightful. Above all, Keith & Denise were WONDERFUL, helping graciously in a crisis.
- Denise and Keith were wonderful and our breakfast was declicious. They went above and beyond. Hope to go back soon.
- Beautiful gardens with magnificent views of the Sandia Mountain and view of the valley below of Albuquerque. Stunning!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In South Valley New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in South Valley New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in South Valley New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in South Valley New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!