5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In South Portland Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
South Portland Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in South Portland Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Portland Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Portland Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in South Portland Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in South Portland Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In South Portland Maine:
Fleetwood House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Portland, 16 miles from Freeport, Fleetwood House Bed and Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles from Fleetwood House B&B, and Wells is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- This was our first time in a B&B and we couldn’t have picked a nicer one. Felt very homey with a great breakfast and Linda was fantastic. Had a great conversation with her.
- Personal touch of the owners. Excellent breakfast. Made you feel right at home.
- Great location, charming old house, Linda & Jim were spectacular.
- Innkeeper very nice. Slept well. Restaurant nearby.
- Beautifully decorated rooms, cute kitties, and lovely people! It was a great experience chatting with the owner couple and with other people during breakfast. We also really enjoyed reading about the history of the house. The place created a personal feeling of participating other people’s lives rather than just having a standard hotel room to sleep.
Inn on Carleton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn on Carleton offers accommodations in Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 16 miles from Inn on Carleton, and Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 1.9 miles from Inn on Carleton.
- The owners were friendly and attentive. The breakfast was awesome.
- We found this B&B just right. The proprietor was very solicitous of his guests.
- Everything From the appointment and comfort of the room to the delicious breakfast. And of course to the wonderful innkeepers
- Beautifully restored historic home with a large, comfortable bedroom and soft, luxurious linens. Scrumptious breakfast and friendly innkeepers that offered great dining recommendations along with lots of recommendations for activities.
- Comfortable, clean, had, quiet. Owner went out of her way to pack me a breakfast to go as I had to catch an early flight and was leaving before breakfast is served.
The Chadwick Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Chadwick Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Portland, just 17 miles from Freeport. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles from The Chadwick Bed and Breakfast, and Wells is 27 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Everything was close by and the house is just beautiful
- Very convenient location and accessibility. Excellent cookies and tea!
- Bed was very comfy, breakfasts were outstanding and staff was excellent
Comfort and attention to detail
Wine and refreshments in lounge
- Breakfast was fabulous and it was so cozy and inviting. Loved the facility!!!!!! It was lovely in the evening. Their was fresh cookies, granola bars, fruit, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, waters, and milk.
The Rebekah Inn
The Rebekah Inn is a minute away from the beach and is located 3,150 feet from the centre of downtown Old Orchard Beach (Old Orchard Beach Town Hall).All rooms at The Rebekah comes with a flat-screen TV, a microwave, a fridge, air-conditioning, heating and a sink. The Inn consists of nine individually decorated guest rooms, with period furnishings. Every three rooms shares a bathroom. Three of the rooms have a private balcony with ocean views.A continental breakfast is served every morning.Portland International Jetport Airport is 16.8 miles away.
- The vintage charm of the inn. We loved the outdoor veranda and the chairs near the beach. We also appreciated the sink in the bedroom and the beautiful bathroom on the second floor.
Amazing place gorgeous Inn !!! Will def return soon ☺️?
Recommend room 71 perfect oceanfront view ❤️
Lots of nice fruit for breakfast, and very helpful staff working hard.
It’s truly a great view to the beach only steps away, lovely in the sundown, but we felt in summer it was an overcrowded and very dirty beach. Leaves us with mixed feelings.
- Room was very nice and very clean . Close to all activities
- This was our second trip to Old Orchard Beach and our first time at the Rebekah Inn. The Rebekah Inn is beautiful. The room we had had a great view of the beach and the ocean. The Inn is extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a rough few days leading up to our weekend getaway but the staff at the Rebekah in made sure we were taken care of making it the perfect weekend. We will be back and will definitely stay at the Rebekah Inn.
Inn at Park Spring
One of our best sellers in Portland! Inn at Park Spring is located in Portland, 16 miles from Freeport and 11 miles from Old Orchard Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Wells is 28 miles from Inn at Park Spring, and Kennebunkport is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 2.5 miles from Inn at Park Spring.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In South Portland Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in South Portland Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in South Portland Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in South Portland Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!