5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Paradise Garden is located in Ban Mai, just 13 miles from Chiang Mai. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 4 miles from Paradise Garden, and Samoeng is 18 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 14 miles away.
We enjoyed the comfort, serenity and hospitality of the Paradise Gardens.
It is a luxurious home done in American style with every amenity possible. Covered car parking and enormous breakfasts included. I will come again and I will refer other travellers. Eddie was our local guide for a day as we visited flower gardens and temples and lakeside restaurants.
- ที่พักน่าอยู่มาก สะอาด ใหม่ เจ้าของพี่ฝนกับคุณเอ็ดดี้ใจดีน่ารักมากๆ ดีที่สุดเท่าที่เคยพักมาค่ะ มาอีกแน่นอนค่ะ
- Die ruhige Lage fernab vom Trubel, ein traumhaft angelegter Garten, sehr schöne Zimmer, super Frühstück (auf Nachfrage), .
- ที่พักสะอาด บรรยากาศ สงบ สบายและได้สัมผัสชีวิตของชุมนโดยรอบอย่างแท้จริง
- super petit déj chambre très confortable joli jardin accueil chaleureux
- We enjoyed the comfort, serenity and hospitality of the Paradise Gardens.
Baan Tung Boon Lom
One of our top picks in Mae Rim – and a guest favorite.
Located in Mae Rim, 6 miles from Mae Sa Elephant Camp, Baan Tung Boon Lom features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for golfing. Chiang Mai Airport is 11 miles away.
- Amazing owners, very kind and welcoming. Such a peaceful and beautiful place in the middle of the ricefields but still conveniently close to the main road.
- Incredibly helpful and attentive hosts. Warm welcome but relaxed tranquil place with superb food.
Beautiful setting. An oasis of calm, surrounded by rice paddies. The teak houses are beautiful and the owners are amazing! Perfect hosts, there when we needed them but far from intrusive…… Tupenny cooks the best food we’ve eaten in Thailand, no need to eat anywhere else! And Robert bakes delicious cakes in his coffee shop and bakery.
Perfect location for visiting the local nature reserves.
What more can I say!
- We had a great time at this beautiful house in the paddy field. The surrounding is serene; the room is neat and cozy; Robert and Tuppenny are most hospitable; Cats and dog are very friendly. The beauty is beyond words to sit and watch the sunset, birds chirping and flower waving in the breeze. It’s also worth mentioning that Tuppenny is an awesome chef and Robert a great bakor. We would definitely recommend anyone going to Chiang Mai spend some time here.
- Atmosphere and location are one of the best I had so far.
Bann Rai Klai Weang Homestay
Located in Ban Muang Chum, 23 miles from Chiang Mai, Bann Rai Klai Weang Homestay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 14 miles from Bann Rai Klai Weang Homestay, and Samoeng is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Your Home in Mae Rim
Located in Ban Muang Pha, 10 miles from Chiang Mai, Your Home in Mae Rim features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mae Rim is one mile from Your Home in Mae Rim, and Samoeng is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nice garden house made from organic materials. Also spannish guest was very kind to us!
- Located in a quiet village, 45 minutes drive from Chiang Mai. The owners (a Spanish-Thai couple) make a hospitable and tasteful environment with attention to detail. A gem of a guesthouse!
- The room and the whole place are beautifully decorated and set up with a lot of nice little details. I stayed in the Deluxe Queen Room for 5 nights and absolutely loved the quiet and rural location, as well as the helpful, fun and kind hosts. There’s a local market and a few local restaurants and shops nearby; Chiang Mai is approximately 30 minutes away but easy and cheap to get to by local transport (except for late at night, it gets a bit harder then). If you’re looking for a relaxed place away from the city and the touristy areas, you’ve found your little paradise!
- Nous avons passé 2 nuits extra La première Dans le dortoir deco sympa, propreté au Top, lieu De sérénité, Juan Et sa femme Son des hôtes exceptionnels Nous voulions Allez à la rencontre De moines et aborder la meditation Juan Nous a organisé ça 5 h nous avons échangé Avec les moines, mangé sur place et médité avec eux Un moment merveilleux la casa mae rim est accueillante on s’y sent Comme Chez Soi Et propice à la Lecture Et au Repos
- El trato de Juan y su mujer es muy bueno, son muy graciosos y te hacen sentir genial!
Lana Thai Villa
Located in Mae Rim, 9 miles from Chiang Mai, Lana Thai Villa features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Samoeng is 14 miles from Lana Thai Villa, and Hang Dong is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sop Poeng Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!