5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Shumont North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Shumont North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Shumont North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shumont North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shumont North Carolina. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Shumont North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Shumont North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Shumont North Carolina:
The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant
Located in Chimney Rock, 20 miles from Asheville, The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Lake Lure is 2.8 miles from The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant, and Black Mountain is 13 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Clean clean clean….staff was super friendly and informative…
- Loved the main lobby. The breakfast was great. The staff was over the top nice and friendly. The game area was really nice and tasteful.
- beautiful inn and fantastic staff(Zach was all over the place and really stood out.fantastic young man) that was very accomadating and so helpful.interacted with the owner and she was delightful and so intent on giving us the best possible weekend which she did.the chef was fantastic and we enjoyed one of the best steaks and crabcake’s we have have ever had.compares to ruth chris’s,don shula and landrys to be on par with them at a fraction of the cost.room and ambiance of the inn were great.looking forward to a return trip and that hot tub.
- The comments on restaurant were purely for the breakfast.it seems that if you don’t like what’s on offer ,the set menu,one choice, then it’s met with a long face! No mention of offering a vegetarian option…when I asked for toast on the second day it was met with disbelief. Who on earth eats three courses including more sugar and salt ,meat ,vegetables than I have for the whole week!
- Staff exceedingly personable and helpful while we were there! Good value.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grafton Lodge offers accommodations in Lake Lure. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Asheville is 22 miles from Grafton Lodge, and Black Mountain is 14 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 18 miles away.
Owners very friendly. Not a bad location in respect to the little retail area and places of interest.
Decorations in room were very nice. Warm and relaxing colors.
- Rich and Kim were amazing and welcoming; checkin was easy, got to do an early checkin, loved the fire pit with the blue tooth speaker available, room was adorable and sparkling clean, king size bed slept great, breakfast was delicious! Can’t wait to go back!!
- Kim and Richard were excellent hosts and we would definitely recommend Grafton Lodge to others.
- A very beautiful and quiet place and the owners make it that it feels like home
- Great people. Great place. Loved everything including the breakfast. Definitely going back with my wife.
- Owners very friendly. Not a bad location in respect to the little retail area and places of interest.
Black Mountain Inn
This 19th century Black Mountain, North Carolina property features a full breakfast and large on-site garden. Free Wi-Fi provided in every room. Downtown Asheville is 15 miles away.A private bathroom is featured in each individually decorated room at Black Mountain Inn. Select rooms include a four-post bed or stand-alone claw-foot bathtub.Guests can schedule a Swedish massage or retreat to the sauna. The parlor includes cable TV, which is available to all guests at this North Carolina Black Mountain Inn. Hiking trails are on site.The Blue Ridge Mountains is a 30-minute drive away. The property is also 15 miles from Historic Biltmore Estate and Winery.
- Beautiful place, exquisite furnishings and warm owner. Delicious breakfast. We had the most perfect trip! Will be back.
- It was a step back in time. Similar to a visit to your favorite grandmother’s home. The food was good. The bed was very comfortable. The views were spectacular.
- The pictures on the website was the only thing we liked which were very miss leading.
- Charming B&B; owner was friendly, accommodating
- Meals were great! Staff was friendly & helpful.
The Charleston Inn
Located in Hendersonville, 20 miles from Asheville, The Charleston Inn features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 16 miles from The Charleston Inn, and Black Mountain is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The size of our suite was generous and the bed was very comfy.
- We were very late checking in and staff was very accommodating. It was quite cold and they were concerned about us staying on third floor so were able to place us on second floor which ironically was quite warm. I wish that I had been able to enjoy the breakfast but had to leave very early before it was served but it smelled great. It is located at the end of the main street where restaurants and retail is located so easy to walk.
- Friendly and helpful staff, hot water, quiet rooms. Oh – complimentary wine and cheese hour!
- Amazing location and Inn, beautiful decor. Very clean. Breakfast is so delicious! Will be back again!
- Nicely decorated for the holidays, lovely staff and comfortable room.
1898 Waverly Inn
One of our best sellers in Hendersonville! 1898 Waverly Inn offers accommodations in Hendersonville.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Asheville is 20 miles from 1898 Waverly Inn, and Lake Lure is 16 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 9 miles away.
- Personalized attention and very accommodating and flexible.
- The breakfast was tasty and the staff was friendly
- Owner was very helpful, recommending dinner restaurant and also making reservations
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was great mingling with the other guests.
- The Inn was very charming. Room was nice but a bit smaller than pictured on the website. Bed was comfortable. The wine and cheese social hour was enjoyable and a nice touch. Breakfast was fabulous with the Daily Special being a Strawberry Belgian Waffle and with that a wide array of choices including eggs, meats, breads, cereals and juices. Everything was made to order and beautifully prepared.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Shumont North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Shumont North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Shumont North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Shumont North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!