5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Selores Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Selores Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Selores Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Selores Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Selores Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Selores Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Selores Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Selores Cantabria:
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and hiking. Santander is 31 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots, and Llanes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 29 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots.
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
- Nice stop over point. And the owners have a wealth of local knowledge and offer walking trips
Brenda and Michael very welcoming and font of local knowledge and history. Breakfast served in conservatory overlooking garden where a variety of different birds visited the bird table daily. Good secure parking.
Excellent family run restaurant and bar within walking distance.
- Excellent service, excellent breakfast. They could not do enough to help with any request.
- Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
Pensión Las Erias
All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43.5 miles from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37.3 miles from the property.
- Ha sido un fin de semana muy bueno, los dueños den han portado genial y nos ha parecido uno de esos sitios que hay que recomendar por trato y entorno
- Muy buen trato, desayuno y un está en un sitio muy bonito.
- La amabilidad de su dueña, las vistas, el desayuno… Me gustó todo.
- Trato fantástico, instalaciones nuevas y en perfecto estado. Habitaciones y baño amplios.
- El hostal era acogedor y la chica responsable del hostal era muy agradable, las habitaciones tienen unas vistas espectaculares
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37.3 miles away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- Very good location for Santander and the Picos. Also very good value for money including breakfast. Comfortable quiet hotel, very well decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel restaurant closed as out of season, however just a couple minutes walk there are eating places and we enjoyed our meal out too.
- El trato de Noelia de 10, así cómo la habitación que nos facilitó. La ubicación y el servicio de restaurante muy buenos también
- La calidez con la q nos recibieron, La Sra Mary su hija Noelia y su esposo… fue increible nos sentimos en casa.. les estamos muy agradecidos y sin duda volveremos para estar mas dias, El lugar es hermoso y las habitaciones clasicas muy bonitas, el restaurante muy bien.. me faltan palabras para describir la emocion y el buen sabor de boca q nos llevamos… pronto regresaremos sin duda alguna
- El trato excelente, tanto la dueña como su hija que es quien gestiona reservas. Nos dieron todas las facilidades, super atentas. Viajamos con nuestra peque de 3 años y estuvimos super a gusto. Todo limpísimo! Una pena no poder probar el restaurante, esta cerrado en invierno. El desayuno bien aunque hubiera agradecido algo salado, no solo dulce… Por lo demás, estupendo! Si vuelvo a la zona repito seguro!!
- El trato fue genial, la ubicación , el edificio, nos encantó.
Posada Los Duendes
This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique colour scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a typical breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 miles from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 55.9 miles from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31.1 miles from Santander Airport.
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
- Helpful staff good breakfast served outside room. Good location in lovely village. Have stayed before and were very sorry that the owner had been ill and was unable to be involved any more.
- great staff nothing to much trouble, very comfortable and good breakfast,will be booking again for our return juorney
- Personal attention as we were late due to stormy seas. Lovely breakfast. Will definitely use again due to its location to Santander.
- Miguel & Tina were very understanding about our late arrival due to the delay on the ferry and were happy to stay up to greet us.
- Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Posada Santa Juliana
Each rustic room at La Posada Santa Juliana has wooden floors and stone finishes. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in nearby restaurants. There is also a lounge with a TV.The beaches around Comillas are approximately 12.4 miles from the Santa Juliana, while Torrelavega is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and its ferry terminal are less than 18.6 miles from the guest house.
- The actual room was in a great location & nice facility.
- Very comfortable, with large bathroom. Spotlessly clean. The position of accommodation could not be better.
Nice room in an amazing if slightly Disneyesque location, pedestrianised cobbled streets, this is pure tourism in spades, feels like a film set wherever you look, but not in completely awful way.
When picking up the key look for Calle Revolgo, the key is collected from the hotel: La Casona de Revolgo.
- A nice and authentic place. Goes well with the romantic village.
- Very cosy mellow yellow brick and stone with ancient beams. Lovely to be able to be in the middle of ‘the best medieaval village in Spain’ with a large window opening to the Main Street for a very affordable tariff. After a no speak English, no speak Espagnol phone call when taxi hadn’t arrived, the on duty receptionist, with whom we were unable to converse on the phone, came like the cavalry, not methinks, in a company car, and delivered us and our belongings to puente San Miguel station, which reinvigorated our plan to jump off at Guggenheim and arrive at our accommodation at Donostia all on the same date.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Selores Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Selores Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Selores Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Selores Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!