5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Scott Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Scott Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Scott Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Scott Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Scott Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Scott Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Scott Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Scott Quebec:
Gîte Le Roupillon en Beauce
Gîte Le Roupillon en Beauce is located in Scott, just 24 miles from Quebec City. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lévis is 18 miles from Gîte Le Roupillon en Beauce, and Saint-Jean is 30 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Warmth, comfort, well being, etc.. everything even the little street noise !
- Excellent breakfast, fresh fruit and delicious pancakes. The room is comfortable. The backyard has swimming pool and hot tub.
- It is amazing house! We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and comfort, very friendly hosts, delicious breakfast and beautiful all around – the quite and the peace!
- Very nice and friendly owners, very nice breakfast served, excellent stay, will certainly go back again!
- B&B in a very old heritage building, painstakingly restored and run by a very nice couple. Location very close to Quebec City by highway.
Gite chez Gilles Lévesque
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Gite chez Gilles Lévesque offers accommodations in Saints-Anges, just 25 miles from Saint-Georges. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 35 miles from Gite chez Gilles Lévesque.
- Place is nice. The host couple is so nice and the breakfast they cooked is wonderful. Definitely will come back next time.
- Our room was comfortable and there was a sitting room available to use. The breakfast was very nice and filling each day. Our host was helpful with giving us places to go and sites to see. He spoke English well, so we had good conversations with him. Highly recommend staying here.
- We were made to feel very welcome by our very friendly ,helpful hosts. Excellent breakfast !
The hosts are wonderful people. We arrived on a very rainy afternoon, and they were more than happy to offer us a tea and have a chat. My partner and I really felt welcome. They also gave us advice on what to visit nearby and where to go for dinner.
Plus, Gilles has five wonderful horses. I am an horse enthusiast, and he was more than happy to introduce us to his horses. Unfortunately, it was a rainy day, otherwise we could have had a ride in their yard.
- Gilles booked us supper at a very nice place close by (10 minutes). His place is a drive out of Quebec City, yet worth every minute of the drive. A gracious couple, open to conversation and assisting you in whatever your looking for! Breakfast fit for a King & Queen (as we felt as such there).
Located in Saint-Anselme in the region of Quebec, 18 miles from Quebec City, Douces Évasions features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Stoneham is 31 miles from Douces Évasions, and Lévis is 14 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Very clean, comfortable. The hosts are extremely pleasant. Wonderful breakfast!
- heated pool, friendly hosts (but they speak very little English)
- The location is fine if you want to bicycle or just visit the countryside. If you have to work in Quebec City, it is a bit far away. The hosts were extremely friendly. The pool is excellent, the garden beautiful, the breakfast outstanding, the bed very comfortable and the surrounding very quiet.
- Beautiful place with large rooms, a beautiful garden with a heated pool. The staff was totally welcoming, friendly and generous… we had a great time and will definately go back..
- Comfortable bed, wonderful outdoor pool and garden. Very welcoming hosts. Excellent breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Manoir Breakey offers accommodations in Lévis, just 11 miles from Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Stoneham is 24 miles from Manoir Breakey, and Saint-Jean is 24 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 11 miles away.
- It was charming and Wilson (dog) greeted us. Peaceful place, large room
- the breakfast was exceptional; started with cheese of Quebec, fresh fruit and yogurt and crossiant, coffee followed by an excellent egg dish. The owner–Richard–was both friendly and warm.
- Richard was excellent and made it very easy. Breakfast was ready on my time and was fantastic, much more and higher quality than anticipated.
- Charming old manor in a peaceful location. The welcome was personal, the room very nice, the bathroom even more. Excellent breakfast with a tastefully arranged setting. What do you need more to be happy?
- Older building with possibilities but needs help. Breakfast was very good.
Gite Niapisca offers accommodations in Sainte-Marie. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Quebec City is 29 miles from Gite Niapisca, and Saint-Georges is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Scott Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Scott Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Scott Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Scott Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!