5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Miguel Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Miguel Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Miguel Puntarenas:
Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Barranca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jacó is 27 miles from Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast, and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cabezas offers accommodations in Puntarenas.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Jacó is 28 miles from Hotel Cabezas, and Montezuma is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas Raices is located in Puntarenas, just 28 miles from Jacó.Every room has a private bathroom.Montezuma is 28 miles from Cabinas Raices, and Tambor is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tiriguro Lodge is located in San Mateo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Jacó is 25 miles from Tiriguro Lodge, and San José is 30 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
The delightfully unpretentious little town of San Mateo is only 10 minutes drive down the road and we were recommended two good local restaurants. It is definitely a place we shall return to if we come back to Costa Rica.
- Tiriguro Lodge sits on a beautifully landscaped property and presents expansive views of the Costa Rican countryside. The prioerthad a beautiful view and the rooms are impeccably clean and compact.
– very warm-hearted welcome
– excellent rooms, tastefully decorated
– unique view and awesome sunsets
– great, tasty home-made breakfast
– upfront downpayment by credit-card so very really felt our stay was 100% confirmed
– very, very friendly and helpful hosts
– very good recommendations for restaurants
– beautiful, beautiful garden and pool
- Comfortable beds, beautiful grounds and very informative and friendly hosts. Great place to stop on the way back to San Jose airport!
- Peace, view, owner, cleanness, classy breakfast fruit plate and crepes, very good price.
- We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
Located in San Ramón in the region of Alajuela, 30 miles from San José, Vista Valverde features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Alajuela is 20 miles from Vista Valverde, and Fortuna is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Not only was this bungalow a gorgeous retreat in the sky, the hosts were beyond helpful and lovely, the views, food and coffee were spectacular and it was remarkably peaceful. Truly perfect and exactly what we needed to begin our adventure in this beautiful country. We received great advice, conversation, privacy and a restful sleep. Can’t ask for much more than that!!
- We had a really great stay at Vista Valverde! Kim is super nice and her kids were a lot of fun to hang out with. The property is lovely, has incredible views, and makes for an amazing getaway. The cottage itself was very comfortable and oh, that bed – ultra comfy! Make sure to follow the (very detailed) instructions on Vista Valverde’s website in getting there, not Google Maps!
- We just loved waking up to the view of the mountains and city lights in the distance. It was so cool to pick oranges from the trees on the property. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and next time we’ll know to let her know in advance that we’re all vegan! She has a special feast she makes with some advance notice.
- Kim is a great host – lovely breakfast and great advice about the rest of our trip!
- Lovely location with stunning scenery. Nice terrace outside cabin to relax. Kim was very welcoming and cheerful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Miguel Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Miguel Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!