5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Juan De Paluezas Castile And Leon:
La Casita bed & breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casita bed & breakfast offers accommodations in Camponaraya, just 5 miles from Ponferrada.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 7 miles from La Casita bed & breakfast, and Las Médulas is 10 miles away.
- It was clean and comfortable. Owner was so kind. Breakfast included
- The place was very clean and comfortable and the owner sweet and helpful.
Don’t be put off by the location. The two buildings next door are derelict but the Casita is completely refurbished.
You’ll get an email with a door entry code and instructions as to where to find your key. Email or text the owner who will come and sign you in.
There’s a decent self-service breakfast.
Camponayara is not an exciting place to stay but does have a great fountain of water all year round and a (different) fountain of wine during the grape harvest.
- Very taken with very clever conversion! Very good breakfast . Extremely good value overall.
- Kitchen, comfortable beds, living room, ease of access, quiet.
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Venecia Bed&Breakfast features heated rooms with free WiFi, a TV and mountain views.Fitted with tile flooring, each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Bed linen, towels and free toiletries are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen. Venecia Bed&Breakfast offers bicycle rental, tourist information and luggage storage.A few shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Bárcena Nature Reserve is 18.6 miles away. This bed & breakfast includes private parking.
- The woman, Aurora, who runs the B & B is delightful! She is so kind and helpful. The place is so cozy, warm and super clean. The heat works really well in the rooms so even though it was cold outside, it was nice and warm inside. There is a good breakfast included in the room rate (I got a private room). It is only a 5 minute walk to the center of the town AND there is a shortcut to the Camino from this house, saving you more than a mile of walking! I highly recommend it. There are private rooms and also a hostel with shared rooms on the first floor if you prefer a bed in a shared room. Aurora lives in the building so is available for any questions or issues that might arise.
- A very well maitained hotel, with nice furniture and bath room. The breakfast is very good. I like the kichen. And the owner speaks very good English!
- we were welcomed by a super nice couple, and we had space in the garage to put our bikes there in safe, and the room was nice and very clean, the breakfast was quite nice, the location was good too, by food you need just 10mins to get the center where you can find bars and restos.
- Casa de Leo really did feel a bit like a home away from home, which on the Camino is such a rare privilege! The room and bathroom were clean and nice, and it was so wonderful having access to a fridge to store leftovers from dinner (a nice late night snack and breakfast treat), as well as being able to make myself a full breakfast from the variety of tasty things the owner put out in the morning at my convenience. I had been a little worried about the location, but it wasn’t hard to find or that far out of the central area. Great value and a great place to rest for a night!
- The house was beautifully-decorated, as were our bedroom and bathroom. The shower was amazing and the hosts were lovely, friendly people. We had a delicious dinner and breakfast and they even dropped us and our bikes back to the Camino trail and helped me fix a flat tire on my bike! Highly recommended for peregrinos and anyone who’d like to stay in the area. It was unbelievable value for the price and the nicest place we’ve stayed on our Camino.
Casa Rural La Llave
Casa Rural La Llave is located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada and 30 miles from Manzaneda.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.
- The traditional interior – stone and wood – and decor and furnishings. The location was convenient for the town square and right on the Camino if walking ( as we were)
- Lovely family welcomed me into their home with excellent English…..quiet location right on the Camino with lots of dining choices close by. Good basic breakfast
- We stayed here during our walk of a stage on the Camino de Santiago in 2014 and loved it so we returned this year. Rooms are very spacious with great bathrooms and it is clean and well appointed
- B&B in stile rustico ricercato. belle camere. simpatica e disponibile la proprietaria.
- Con encanto , propietarios amabilisimos , habitaciones y baños muy amplios.
Located in Almázcara, 6 miles from Ponferrada, Los Rosales features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFithroughout the property. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Astorga is 25 miles from Los Rosales, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 miles away.
- Good room, Balcony wall was high if you sat down you could not see anything so we did not use it. Nice quite village at the back of the property
- A truck stop and fair for it, but not what expected
- The location was easy to find and good for visiting Ponferrada. It is really a large transport cafe with rooms upstairs. The food was therefore to suit. The trucks and main road could be noisy, but not a problem with the windows closed and the excellent aircon running. We had an ensuite room over the entrance with 2 large comfy beds and an enclosable verandah. All very clean. The manager was delightful, really helpful. Incredible value!
- Good access from the “motorway” system. We used it for a visit to Ponferrada and found it easy to drive into town. The cafe provided all that we needed for an evening light meal.
- Solo la habitacion que era muy trande y temperatura ideal
La Trucha del Arco Iris
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, La Trucha del Arco Iris offers accommodations in El Acebo de San Miguel.Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 8 miles from La Trucha del Arco Iris, and Astorga is 21 miles from the property.
Everything from the welcome from Jaime to the tea and cookies brought to our room after a cold day on the Camino. Bed shower excellent
This hostel should not be missed if you are staying in El Acebo. Unbelievable complete breakfast before leaving not just tostado and coffee. This is a high class B&B worth staying at
- This was the most welcome I have been made to feel at any of the places that I have stayed at along the Camino. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast in the morning was top notch. I really liked that my room had a nice, clean quilt on the bed and (as silly as this is) I liked the TP. It was not the usual 1 ply that I’ve seen elsewhere on the Camino. Attention to detail here was very very good. I would recommend staying here!
Very welcoming host
Large comfortable room
Good dinner recommendations
- Jaime and Maria were so warm and hospitable. The bedroom with personal touches, so cosy after a long, arduous walk on the Camino. The breakfast was a treat with strawberries and museli with views to the snowy mountains in the distance. The restaurant around the corner was equally charming and local. We adored El Acebo and highly recommend the Trucha.
Friendly helpful host for whom nothing was too much bother.
Well behaved quiet ,contented dogs.(I am a dog lover.)who had no smell.
Fantastic mountain view from my room at the front.
A home from home.
- Everything from the welcome from Jaime to the tea and cookies brought to our room after a cold day on the Camino. Bed shower excellent
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Juan De Paluezas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!