5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Clemente – Top Hotel Reviews
San Clemente is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Clemente. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Clemente. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Clemente. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Clemente right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Clemente with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Clemente:
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Casa Aventura offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Clemente. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Manta is 20 miles from Casa Aventura, and Canoa is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 17 miles from Casa Aventura.
First and foremost, our hosts were wonderful, warm, authentic and delightful. Our room was a cute dormer style ceiling with excellent air conditioning. The room was spotlessly clean and fresh. Then, the breakfasts! They were wonderful. Fresh home made muffins, frittatas, omelets and french toast (with crispy bacon and real Canadian maple syrup) were served the three nights we stayed. Also each morning we had fresh fruit and delicious ecuadorian coffee.
The location was perfect for walking to local restaurants and shops. At the property, there was a delightful sparkling pool to cool off in on those hot afternoons, set in a charming garden. Highly recommended.
- We liked being up in the loft. It’s a bit more private. Nice gardens and swimming pool. Jodi made us a delicious breakfast each day. Both Jodi and Wayne are great hosts they even invited us to their Super Bowl party! San Clemente is a small town and a bit rustic. There are some good restaurants and of course the beach is very close by. Overall a good experience and good value!
- Wayne and Jody are excellent hosts and the breakfast was fantastic. No one will leave hungry here. Pool was nice and the place was very clean and comfortable. Most relaxing place we have been in Ecuador. Great conversation and felt more like just visiting friends than renting a room.
- The hosts are very friendly. Their dogs are well behaved. Jodi’s breakfast is the best I’ve had at a bed and breakfast!
- Short walk to the beach and restaurants. The hosts a friendly and full of information. Room was clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were excellent. Will stay here again when we come back.
- First and foremost, our hosts were wonderful, warm, authentic and delightful. Our room was a cute dormer style ceiling with excellent air conditioning. The room was spotlessly clean and fresh. Then, the breakfasts! They were wonderful. Fresh home made muffins, frittatas, omelets and french toast (with crispy bacon and real Canadian maple syrup) were served the three nights we stayed. Also each morning we had fresh fruit and delicious ecuadorian coffee.
Casa La Playa
Located in San Clemente, 20 miles from Manta, Casa La Playa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden.Canoa is 20 miles from Casa La Playa, and Bahía de Caráquez is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bahía de Caráquez, 31 miles from Manta, Bahia B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- This place was a perfect stopover before heading across to Canoa. Its not very far to Canoa from here but we wanted to stock up at on a few things at the big supermarket here. They have good rooms with aircon and a really nice breakfast. The couple that own it are very accommodating. The sunset over the beach not so far away , was spectacular and we felt safe walking the streets around that time and just after sunset. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
- This place is a good value large B&B proposition. The owners are friendly and very helpful. Location is very central.
- My husband has some mobility issues. Our room was on the 2 nd floor and the stairs were very steep so he had a lot of difficulty
- The staff is super nice and attentive, recommended me a few locations
- Wonderful and friendly option for Bahia. This hotel is owned by a couple from Canada and Columbia, so of course they speak perfect English. They are very friendly and can give lots of advice on things to see and do in the area. They built the hotel a number of years ago with the foreknowledge of possible earthquakes. Ergo, their hotel didn’t suffer damage like most of the other local buildings. The room was quiet, clean, and quite comfortable. The hotel is a block from the major shopping center, and easy walking distance to the Malecon which has lots of wonder options for dining. There is a security guard on duty 24/7 for late night entry to the property.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Xanadu offers accommodations in Bahía de Caráquez, just 10 miles from Canoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Manta Airport is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Alexandra in Bahía de Caráquez boasts accommodation with a garden. This guest house offers free WiFi.At the guest house, all rooms have a wardrobe. Every room includes a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Casa Alexandra offers a sun terrace.Canoa is 9.3 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Clemente Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Clemente to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Clemente but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Clemente. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!