5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Salen Isle of Mull – Top Hotel Reviews
Salen Isle of Mull is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Salen Isle of Mull. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salen Isle of Mull. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salen Isle of Mull. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Salen Isle of Mull right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Salen Isle of Mull with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Salen Isle Of Mull:
Achafraoich B & B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Achafraoich B & B offers accommodations in Tobermory. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.Oban is 27 miles from Achafraoich B & B, and Mallaig is 29 miles from the property.
- Tranquil location just outside Tobermory, ample parking space . Very good breakfast menu.
- Amazing breakfast with very good quality, very nice hosts
- Quiet location close to Tobermory where you find shops and restaurants. Friendly owners.
- Everything was absolutely perfect. Location was spot on. We will definitely be back!
- Very friendly welcome. The property might have been harder to find but our hosts emailed excellent directions beforehand. Comfortable room with a small ensuite bathroom. It’s a B&B so don’t expect it to have the facilities of a bland chain hotel. You will find a charming home-from-home located about a mile from Tobermory in a lovely rural setting. The breakfast (ordered the night before) is superb and locally sourced.
Pennygate Lodge is located in Craignure, 9 miles from Oban and 29 miles from Inveraray. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Glencoe is 27 miles from Pennygate Lodge, and Tobermory is 18 miles away.
- Stunning location, very friendly owners who went out their way to help. The b&b was really cosy and the beds were amazingly comfy. They had lovely dinner if you didnt fancy heading out.
- The bed linen was top quality so was the shower there were also some nice little touches like a cafetiere with some ground coffee and the toiletries were made in Scotland. They had a lovely lounge to sit in overlooking the bay.
- Very comfortable room, gorgeous view, wonderful host. Very kind to put a vegan option on the menu for us.
- Beautiful accommodation, great location and fantastic food.
- Friendly & very accommodating staff. Fiona & Tony made us very welcome & they’ve made an old property into a beautiful place to stay. Perfect place to stay within walking distance of the ferry at Craignure
Craigrowan offers accommodations in Pennyghael. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oban is 21 miles from Craigrowan, and Tobermory is 18 miles from the property.
- The attention to detail and the breakfast. The help with a flat tyre.
- Our room was lovely – spacious, well appointed, spotlessly clean, quiet and a wonderful place to relax with views from each window. The house has a number of areas to sit and read or talk with other guests – which is also great. The views from these communal areas were lovely. Breakfast was great, all cooked fresh to order and served with a smile. Recommendations for dinner were great, we opted for a great pub Fionnport on our first night, and a wonderful restaurant in a local luxury lodge another. Both were fantastic for different reasons. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and very easy to talk to. Helped with ferry bookings and weather forecasts.
- Craigrowan is the best B&B we’ve stayed in. Spacious, clean room. Fresh, hearty breakfast with loads of fruit. Sue made everything feel like home. It’s an easy drive to Fionnphort for boat trips to Iona, Staffa, but away from the tourist traps of town. Wander down to the Pennygheal Hotel for supper. Craigrowan is a peaceful and welcoming place.
- Everything was brilliant. Sue was fantastic and her breakfasts lovely. Room was amazing.
- Fantastic location and host. one of the best stays in 2 months of travelling. Highly recommended.
Glengorm Castle offers accommodations in Tobermory. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oban is 31 miles from Glengorm Castle, and Mallaig is 29 miles from the property.
- Location, warm welcome, breakfast, the bedroom, the whole atmosphere was so memorable – one of the best experiences ever!
- Staff are so lovely! Amazing Castle! Breakfast are FAB!
- Felt like we were at our own place, food was cooked just for us. Full breakfast with a big selection of jams.
I loved everything about this place ! Missing it a lot ! It takes a bit to get there: car + ferry but it is worth every mile !! Time stands still and after 2 days there I felt like I took 10 days off !
Walk around, it is beautiful, we can see seals, highland cows, and standing stones. You can also enjoy resting in the beautiful library with a glass of whisky ! The heat works very well !!
- Amazing castle for a night on Mull. Amazing location and fantastic atmosphere, with several nice living rooms and plenty to see. One of our favourite places in Scotland.
Power House B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Power House B&B offers accommodations in Carsaig, just 20 miles from Oban. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.The nearest airport is Glenegedale Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Very clean rooms, breakfast with an ocean view, remote quiet location.
- Amazing localisation and views. Rooms are absolutely perfect with everything you can need. The personal treatment was perfect as well and an amazing breakfast.
- Friendliness of hosts. Remote location with lovely views
- Beautiful location, very friendly hosts, breakfast excellent whenever you wanted it, made dinner bookings for us.
- The bed was very comfortable & the room itself was nice and adequate for our short stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Salen Isle Of Mull Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Salen Isle of Mull to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Salen Isle of Mull but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Salen Isle of Mull. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!