5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-luce-sur-mer Quebec:
Gîte La Maréchante
Gîte La Maréchante offers accommodations in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Great place, Great service. Clean rooms and common area. The beach is the best place for the sunset.
The owner very friendly and speaks enough English. Good breakfast with eggs, fruit, toast and jam. Homey simple accomadation.
Beautiful village with beach and two good restaurants.
- Great location right on the beach. The home was very comfortable, breakfast was great and the hosts were very kind and welcoming.
The hosts were truly caring, breakfast was wonderful, the room, the home and setting for the meals, the location – on the beach and up the road from an excellent restaurant.
I am a solo cyclist and they took special care to keep my bike safe.
- L’accueil, la chambre spacieuse et confortable, la décoration soignée.
Le Gîte de l’Onondaga
Featuring views of the St-Lawrence River, this B & B is just a 10-minute walk from Onondaga Museum. Free Wi-Fi is included in all comfortably furnished rooms. Downtown Rimouski is 8 miles away.Featuring a shared bathroom, each room at Le Gîte de l’Onondaga has hardwood floors. Toiletries and a hairdryer are included.Guests at Le Gîte de l’Onondaga Rimouski can enjoy a daily breakfast served in the dining room.Pointe au Père Lighthouse National Historic Site is a 10-minute walk from this bed and breakfast. Pointe au Père National Wildlife Area is just a few feet away.
Accueil exceptionnel, disponibilité et extrême gentillesse des propriétaires
Chambres très confortables, propres et bien équipés
Petit déjeuner copieux et vraiment bon
Plein de petites attentions (chaussons, parapluies à l’entrée etc.)
Lieu paisible (pas de circulation ni de voisinage bruyant)
- The building is a museum 🙂 Full of sings, stuffs, objects… room was large and cleaned. Breakfast good.
Hosts are really amazing people, I enjoyed my stay here, would recommend it 110%.
Great place to stay !!
Thank you for making my stay wonderful !
- Lovely hosts to welcome us and respond to any questions. A very generous breakfast in the morning too! We were very grateful to have access to the laundry room after a week of camping also. Great location just outside Rimouski and perfect for getting the traversier for Forestville.
- Very friendly owners that made all efforts to make our stay good. Excellent breakfast with fresh fruits and Juices, served so nice! Location is minutes walk from the submarine and the lighthouse.
- Accueil exceptionnel, disponibilité et extrême gentillesse des propriétaires
Au Bois de Mer
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Au Bois de Mer offers accommodations in Sainte-Flavie, just 17 miles from Rimouski. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- When we arrived a little later than planned, we we’re welcomed by Brigitte and Eric into their lovely B&B. After taking the tour around the property, we decided to relax in the outdoor jacuzzi! The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable as was the shared bathroom. The next morning, breakfast was delicious (yoghurt, pancake and fresh fruits) and we got some great tips for the rest of our trip on Gaspésie from the other (Canadian) guests and our hosts. We had a wonderful stay!
- Warm hosts, beautiful gite with gorgeous pine interior, spectacular view of the St. Lawrence, delicious breakfast, fantastic bedroom with lots of space, direct access to an endless public beach.
The property is located just by the sea, rooms are comfortable, homely and clean and the hostess Brigitte will come out of her way to make your stay more enjoyable! The crepes in the morning are great!
The jacuzzi with the magnificent view is certainly a plus.
- Great hosts, gorgeous on the water site, delicious breakfast.
- Lovely place, beautiful view, warm and friendly host, great shower and delicious breakfast!
Gite entre chien et loup
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Gite entre chien et loup is located in Sainte-Flavie. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- we like both of the host. The breakfast was so good，the view of backyard is beautiful. Will come back next time definetly.
- WE , my husband and myself we liked everything about this place. The room was very beautifully decorated the bed very comfortable .The breakfast was excellent. In the evening we enjoyed a glass of wine ( in the backyard) while admiring a beautiful sunset over the St. Laurence River.Thank you again Brigitte for the special treatment. Carmen and Pascal
- Very friendly owners who went out of their way to help me. They even drove me to restaurants and to and from the Jardins des Metis. They also have beautiful pets.
- Everything. Nice ocean view, perfect to see sunset. Owners very friendly. Very delicious breakfast, super clean room. Alsoy dog can stay with us.
- Wonderful breakfast. Bridgette is terrific. Lots of little extras. Clean, clean
Le Gîte du Grand Métis
Le Gîte du Grand Métis offers accommodations in Grand Metis. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rimouski is 26 miles from Le Gîte du Grand Métis, and Matane is 28 miles from the property.
- Lovely hostess, friendly and helpful welcome and excellent breakfasts.
- Beds are comfy; view in the room is excellent; breakfast is great; staff is very lovely; location is good!
The breakfast is included and home-made, with beach view, it’s very important because after breakfast you can go anywhere you want.
The plates are so beautiful and actually are as same as we use at home.
- La propriétaire très accueillante, Déjeuner copieux, bon café a volonté
- Petit déjeuner exceptionnel, proposé par une hôtesse très accueillante et sympathique.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-luce-sur-mer Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!