5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-roch-de-richelieu Quebec:
Chez Jacques et Chantale, B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chez Jacques et Chantale, B&B offers accommodations in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu, just 31 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Laval is 31 miles from Chez Jacques et Chantale, Couette e, and Longueuil is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Tout ! le petit déjeuner, unique !!!! l’accueil de Chantale, sa disponibilité, sa maison chaleureuse… une adresse à recommander, c’est certain à nos amis qui viendront visiter le Québec !
- Super nette Gastgeberin, hat mir bei meiner Ankunft gleich eine köstliche Jause zubereitet, kostenlos wohlgemerkt, köstlichstes Frühstück, Zimmer und Bad sehr sauber, und das Preis Leistungsverhältnis SUPER. Einzig das Auffinden der Unterkunft vor allem in der Nacht kann verwirrend sein, vor allem wenn man vom Westen kommt, da die Hausnummern chronologisch erscheinen, aber nicht sind. Es ist aber als B&B klar gekennzeichnet.
L’accueil….la générosité…Chantal est une hôte extrêmement agréable et sa cuisine somptueuse.
Un réel plaisir.
- Excellente étape lorsqu’on part vers Québec. Une heure de route environ de l’aéroport de Montréal. La chambre d’hôte est située en campagne près d’un village qui a beaucoup de charme. Endroit paisible, idéal après une longue route ou avant de reprendre l’avion. Les petits déjeuners sont très copieux et exquis.. L’accueil était très chaleureux et nous avons eu la chance de participer à Halloween. Encore merci à Chantale et son mari pour ce beau cadeau !
- Nous avons eu un accueil très chaleureux . Jacques et chantale ont une très belle maison en campagne ce qui est parfait pour se reposer, l’endroit est très calme… Nous avons été chouchoutés, le petit déjeuner était copieux et excellent, chantale aime cuisiner et a tout fait pour que notre séjour soit parfait . Nous le conseillons fortement. Tout est très propre les chambres, la salle de bain sont spacieuses et bien équipées et la literie est très agréable .
À la Petite Scène
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, À la Petite Scène offers accommodations in Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, just 27 miles from Montreal.Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Laval is 29 miles from À la Petite Scène, and Longueuil is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Wonderful host and a very beautiful place! We were delighted by our stay.
Nice staff friendly and helpful, Nice breakfast delicious.
Nice place, comfortable and clean rooms. Possibility to play music instruments 🙂
- Gourmet breakfast prepared as we sat in the country kitchen and visited with our host . Beautiful location and beautiful village.
Such a wonderful place. Friendly hosts, marvelous breakfast, a charming river nearby.
- Relaxing location on the river and wonderful hospitality. Room was very comfortable and extremely clean. Enjoyed the fun room decor and guest space. Kitchen for use was well equipped. Morning breakfast was fantastic, creative and filling. Would not hesitate to recommend or return again.
La Belle aux Berges
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Belle aux Berges offers accommodations in Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, just 27 miles from Montreal.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, pool or river are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Laval is 29 miles from La Belle aux Berges, and Longueuil is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 37 miles from La Belle aux Berges.
- The king-size bed was comfortable. The breakfast was more than just continental. The muffins, croissants, and jam are made right there. The eggs were fresh coming from the hens located at the back of the property. Strolling the grounds was a delight. Beautiful location overlooking the Richelieu river. Staying on a Friday night was a bonus as a gourmet 5 course meal is served with reservations neeed.
- Loved everything about our stay here, the suite, the grounds, the wifi connection, breakfast and the service! This is one of our favourite stops during our move from BC to NB. We would happily stay here again if we’re ever in the area. Merci beaucoup pour une superbe expérience!
- It was the wow factor and more. Albert was an amazing host. The best sleep ever. The property and gardens were stunning. Best B&B we have ever slept in. Very best hospitality you will get.
Dinner and Breakfast were wonderful.
Albert the Owner/Chef made us feel welcome, the whole experience exceeded our expectations.
- This was excellent. Albert was incredible. my wife and I agree that this is the best B&B we’ve stayed. Look no further. You will agree the setting, the food, the details. Immaculate. Albert takes great pride and is a very nice host.
Gîte De La Madelon
Located in Verchères in the region of Quebec, 21 miles from Montreal, Gîte De La Madelon features a terrace and hot tub.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 20 miles from Gîte De La Madelon, and Longueuil is 18 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Travelling by touring bicycle. Owner had good information to get to bike paths. Was able to wash my clothes
- The proprietress was very nice and she accommodated my need for no milk products with an excellent breakfast. The house is small but charming.
- The Owner, Ms. Boisvert, is a sweetheart and the old house was greatlty renovated and it is a very warm atmosphere and a great breakfast.
the host – I felt special, the cottage feel, clean
As a cyclist, so important to rest in comfortable setting and a relaxing hot tub – wow
- L’accueil de l’hôtesse était chaleureux . La maison est charmante et bien située. Après une journée de vélo, le spa a été très apprécié.
Gite Domaine de la Paix
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Ours, 31 miles from Longueuil, Gite Domaine de la Paix features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Hyacinthe is 21 miles from Gite Domaine de la Paix, and Boucherville is 25 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 42 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-roch-de-richelieu Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!