5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Mathieu De Rioux Quebec:
Gîte le Bouquet de Marguerites
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gîte le Bouquet de Marguerites offers accommodations in Trois-Pistoles, just 26 miles from Riviere du Loup.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Lynn is very nice. Breakfast was wonderful. We really had a great time.
The best was the wonderful served and homemade breakfast à la québécoise! So good! And that the owner did special extras for her guests. For us, she bought soy milk and did extra breakfast without dairy (because of allergies), she reserved us a table at a lobster restaurant and so on. The bathroom has everything you need – especially what women need 🙂 Thank you very much!
The house was very clean, light, traditional, charming.
- Interesting decor in a lovely old house. Access to a parlour and balcony, use of a kitchen area appreciated. And breakfast — creative and delicious!
- Delightful, caring host, very good breakfast, beautiful accommodation
- We stayed in the attic. Brought back fond childhood memories. Great hospitality from our host. For breakfast homemade crepes with blueberry compote…so good.
La Maison de L’Irlandais
La Maison de L’Irlandais is located in Saint-Fabien, just 18 miles from Rimouski.You will find concierge services at the property.
- Gorgeous place, brilliant location near the Bic National Park, hosts wonderful, generous, and provided good help and advice. Room and property charming, and I was served the best ham and cheese crepe I’ve ever had.
- Breakfast, interior, vibe, conveniently located, easy check in we arrived after midnight
We had dinner on-site and it was wonderful! Daniel was very helpful and enthusiastic in his translations and descriptions. We had straw-smoked beef burgers with hand-cut fries, and a local beer. Breakfast was also lovely.
Daniel has the perfect personality for a host, as well as excellent taste in music, judging by the tunes playing in the dining room.
We thoroughly enjoyed our experience.
- The breakfast was sensational, Daniel was a superb host. Definitely worth a visit. Opportunity to socialise with other guests was a plus, dinner also was exceptional.
- Very pleasant owner on premises and food plenty and good breakfast.
Les Rêves et Veillées
Located in Saint-Fabien in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Rimouski, Les Rêves et Veillées features a barbecue and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Breakfast was awesome. Denis is a friendly, welcoming host. He makes everyone feel right at home. Interesting pace with 50s decor.
- I like the homey, retroish atmosphere, and It was quiet!!!!
very unique B&B
very nice owner who served the
best breakfast we had on our 10 day trip
around the Canadian eastern provinces
- Great breakfast. It was clean and comfortable. Interesting architecture.
- Beaucoup de charme, super ambiance et décoration. Denis est adorable, très accueillant et aux petits soins.
Gîte Ladrière offers accommodations in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- The beautiful region the gite is situated in. The Bas Saint Laurent area is simply stunning!
- Très calme. Accueil chaleureux par le propriétaire.
Trés bon accueil
Un peu à l’écart et au calme
Excellent petit déjeuner
Notre hôte et son cours de cuisine!
Un accueil formidable , convivial et chaleureux. Une immersion au coeur de la Gaspésie.
Et un petit déjeuner délicieux : nous avons appris à faire des œufs retournés!
Une adresse à recommander les yeux fermés !
- très bon séjour, nous avons eu l’appartement au dessus à la place des chambres…..nous étions comme à la maison.
Gîte Maison-Mer is located in Trois-Pistoles, 27 miles from Riviere du Loup and 26 miles from Tadoussac.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Mathieu De Rioux Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mathieu de Rioux Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!