5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivière-du-Loup Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivière-du-Loup Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivière-du-loup Quebec:
La Maison du Restaurateur
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Maison du Restaurateur offers accommodations in Rivière-du-Loup. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop and a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Riviere du Loup is 2.4 miles from La Maison du Restaurateur, and Tadoussac is 21 miles from the property.
- Adrien is a gracious host and tends to your needs. The suite is spacious and cozy. The mattress was very comfortable. The eggs benedict were done to perfection!
- Everything was perfect !!! The suite is very pleasant in antique style with antiques. The atmosphere is very romantic and pleasant. Breakfast was the best I’ve ever had in hotels. And the host is the most gracious man we’ve ever met.
- This was perhaps our most memorable B&B stay in many years. Adrien is a superb host and an excellent cook. We arrived and departed during a winter storm and he was very concerned with our well-being and willing to allow us to stay longer to ride out the storm. The property is unique and attractive in its furnishings and details and the space allocated for guests very large. The breakfast was of very high quality and delicious. We very much hope to make it back during warmer weather.
- Adrien, the owner, served us a fabulous breakfast with Eggs Benedict, crepes, pain dore, fruit, juice, coffee and omelette Italian style. In addition, he was a delightful host, he gave us many information about the attraction of the area. The room was really a suite with a stunning view of the Sant Lawrence river.
- Wonderful suite with a very comfortable bed. Lovely clawfoot bathtub. Spectacular view. Fabulous breakfast (three courses!) with excellent coffee and orange juice. Last but not least extremely friendly and helpful host!!
Gite Chute Couette Cafe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gite Chute Couette Cafe offers accommodations in Notre-Dame-du-Portage, just 27 miles from La Malbaie. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Riviere du Loup is 5 miles from Gite Chute Couette Cafe, and Tadoussac is 26 miles from the property.
- This was the best traditional style B&B my husband and I have ever stayed at. We had a beautiful view of the waterfront from our room, a clean and comfy space, and lovely hosts who made us feel at home! The breakfast was INCREDIBLE – homemade crepes, french toast, and preserves – we couldn’t ask for more. We got to sit around the table and meet people from Germany and England in the morning, and best of all, our hosts sang us a good luck song around the table to celebrate our anniversary! Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area. A 5-minute walk will take you to the picturesque beach and there’s a natural waterfall right on the property!
- The hosts were very friendly, the bed was big and comfortable, the breakfast was delicious.
- Hosts Colbert and Diane really go out of their way to provide a good experience to their guests, they are warm and welcoming, generous of their time and always available. The room is comfortable and cozzy, the house has lots of history and the kitchen is modern, theres also a little terrasse with a small waterfall and the view is also great. Well-located just outside Rivière-du-Loup, close from everything but quiet at the same time. Worth also mentioning the awesome breakfast they serve with love every morning, with different options. Best B&B breakfast I had, and I did a few.
- Perfect hosts, lovely room, excellent breakfast and beautiful place. Charles and francine create relaxed atmosphere and generate warmth.
- The hosts were very welcoming. Great view and delicious homemade jams and bread for breakfast. There’s an access to the river just across the steeet, which is great to go throw rocks in the water.
Gîte La Halte Du Verger Bed and Breakfast
Just a 5-minute drive north of the village of Notre-Dame-du-Portage, this bed and breakfast sits along the shores of the St. Laurence River. It serves a gourmet breakfast every morning.Rooms at La Halte Du Verger include a balcony or a patio and are equipped with a microwave and a coffee maker. They are decorated in bright colors and have wooden floors.An outdoor pool, a hot tub, and a massage room are all part of La Halte Du Verger. Guests can relax in front of one of the living room fireplaces or on the balcony overlooking the river.The bed and breakfast is 2.3 miles from the Trans-Canada Highway. The Musée du Bas Saint-Laurent is a 10-minute drive away.
- The welcome drink, the bedtime drink and chocolates, the delicious breakfast.
- Unbelievable welcome! Yves, our host, was so welcoming from start to finish. Our regret was we didn’t stay longer. Best breakfast we have had at any B. & B. we have been at. Awesome!!! 5-Star.
- Welcome cocktail, chocolates and liquor on nightstand, local produce, including excellent cheeses with breakfast. Very friendly.
- Amazing grounds and beautiful scenery. Food and treats were amazing. Operator very connected to his surroundings and promotes local produce. Very accommodating.
- This was easily the best breakfast I have ever had at a b&b. Not only was my Celiac accommodated, but the meal introduced us to some amazing local cheeses. Each of us got two free shots of locally-produced spirits. The “bird’s nest” on toast was both tasty and unusual.
Gîte la Veilleuse
Located in Cacouna in the region of Quebec, 7 miles from Riviere du Loup, Gîte la Veilleuse features a terrace and views of the garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Even though we stayed there near the end of October we still got out for a bike ride and got to enjoy the backyard and the beautiful sunset over the st. Lawrence River.
- The beds were very comfortable, the shower was good, and it was clean, tidy and a pleasant place to stay as a while. It had a nice atmosphere like a quaint country home, with nice surroundings. It was nicely decorated and furnished. It felt very well laid out and well-kept. There were three choices of breakfast and several drink options, which came with a stack of fruit pieces, toast of your choice, and three homemade jams. The food was flavourful and nicely cooked. The two people who run it are friendly, accommodating, polite, professional and make you feel very at home. It was like visiting your family I found.
- Very good in all respects. Breakfast was very well prepared (excellent). Very hospitable and a very good value. Lovely view of the St Lawrence river and surrounding area.Highly recommended.
- Welcoming family, Easy access to highway, comfortable accommodations, beautiful scenery.
- Very clean. Friendly owners. Delicious homemade breakfast, with three choices of meal
B&B les Chabraques
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B les Chabraques offers accommodations in Saint-Antonin. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.La Malbaie is 31 miles from B&B les Chabraques, and Riviere du Loup is 7 miles away.
Location easy to find only a few minutes off the Trans Canada hwy. Genuine Quebec ancestral home, clean inside, freshly painted outside. Squeaking floors, stairs and doors add to the charm… Spacious shared bathroom with “planted” vanity, towel cabinet and shower, no bath, much contrasting from the original house style.
Bed and room size/facilities are very good but take notice that noise travels freely in old houses, as were the four house cats at the time of our visit.
Continental breakfast supplies are ample, both rooms have an individual bread and croissant bin in the small fridge. Although you can use a kettle, coffeemaker, toaster and microwave oven, there are no facilities to cook anything beyond oatmeal. Notice that although you are basically on your own for the breakfast, the wide variety of what’s offered will likely please just about everyone.
- Excellent breakfast, good price, and old age atmosphere in the countryside.
- Charming, idyllic, with incredibly friendly & accommodating owners. Can’t recommend Les Chabraques highly enough!
- The house is an original farmhouse which is very qerky and original. My host was very welcoming and the facilities clean and manageable despite being a shared bathroom. Breakfast was continental but with good selection and fresh. The location was quiet but within short driving distance of the coast and great for overnight stop on the way to New Brunswick. There are lots of lovely villages on the coast and good eateries. I enjoyed my one night stay very much.
- This place is terrific, lots of character. It’s in an older house, built circa 1880. It’s clean, has good wifi, and four adorable cats (a bonus for us cat lovers). Everything is well organized and the bathroom is big. The place is really a very short drive from Rivière du Loup. The host, Remy, is really helpful and accommodating. We had plans to take the ferry to Saint Simeon at 7:45am the next morning. He was up before 6:00am, making us breakfast.
- Location easy to find only a few minutes off the Trans Canada hwy. Genuine Quebec ancestral home, clean inside, freshly painted outside. Squeaking floors, stairs and doors add to the charm… Spacious shared bathroom with “planted” vanity, towel cabinet and shower, no bath, much contrasting from the original house style.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivière-du-loup Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!