5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ribera Baja Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribera Baja Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ribera Baja Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribera Baja Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribera Baja Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ribera Baja Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ribera Baja Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ribera Baja Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa grande offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granada is 27 miles from Casa grande, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Casa grande.
- Run by a very customer minded couple, I would definitely recommend this b&b to other travellers. The bed was comfortable, large size bathroom, extensive breakfast and cozy roof terrace.
- Very friendly owners – gave me a lift to Jaen next day as weather too bad to walk. Lots of cake and fantastic walkers breakfast. WiFi good and roof terrace (albeit not used as it was snowing!)
- the place itself is nice, owners are very friendly, they speak english and even Dutch 🙂 . the building itself is old but you can expect this in place like that. bed in our room was rather comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed and huge bathroom. This was our second visit, which did not disappoint.
- It’s a little cold this time of the year so the heater was really helpful. The terrace was lovely fantastic views. Thanks for the invaluable local information, we loved the carnival.
Atelier 88 B&B
Atelier 88 is located in Barranco del Lobo, just 27 miles from Granada.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Jaén is 23 miles from Atelier 88, and Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- We were offered tea on arrival and the couple was very friedly and helpful. We had a really varied substantial breakfast. The whole house has a charming atmosphere reflecting the owners commitment to arts. Location to the fortress is excellent.
- Lottie and Pedro have created a very comfortable and relaxing environment in their ‘casa rural’. We deliberately chose a small town in which to enjoy exploring the surrounding area and their house was perfectly situated in a quiet part of the town but within easy reach of everything we wanted to visit. The room was cosy, quiet and comfortable – being English, being able to make tea in the morning and evening was brilliant! They were very hospitable and nothing was too much trouble – including maps for parking suggestions in Cordoba and Granada, a walk with the dogs amongst the olive trees and a cool beer or cup of tea on our arrival and after returning from a long day out. We wish them continuing success with their venture in el Andaluz and are pleased to recommend their home for a relaxing and happy stay.
- Excellent location for old town and Mota. Very warm welcome from the host they were extremely helpful.
- It’s a beautiful place; serene, lovely decor, outdoor sitting area. Breakfast was amazing. The hosts were wonderful!!
- Fantastic and memorable experience, lovely accomodation in a recently renovated historic house. Many thanks to Lottie and Pedro for the warm welcome, interesting discussions and making us feel welcome! I hope we will meet again some time.
Located in Almedinilla in the region of Andalusia, 27 miles from Jaén, Casa Rosa features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 7 miles from Casa Rosa, and Cabra is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 25 miles from Casa Rosa.
- Wonderful place!!! Everything is just amazing! Mark is the best host ever. Every detail is perfect!!! Soft drinks, breakfast for free. Best attention, services, great ubication to many beautiful places, the rustic style decoration is also so attractive. It is strongly recommended.
- Mark es un genio!! Encantadora persona y encantador lugar a pesar de que no pudimos estar mucho. Go United!!
- everything was good would recommend the place and go back there again.
- Marc the owner made us feel at home immediately and after a short time in his company it felt like we had been friends for years. Breakfast was yummy and Mark even let us make a sandwich to take on our trip for our teenage daughter who was still in bed! The room was welcoming and large and the en suite had lovely soft towels. it was lovely having evening chats with Mark. The pool was clean and private.
- Marc was a great host and very informative about this beautiful part of andalucia.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Villa Vital offers accommodations in Almedinilla. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granada is 29 miles from Villa Vital, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa La Nuez
Casa La Nuez is set in Almedinilla, a small village 15 minutes’ drive from Priego de Cordoba. It features a garden, communal outdoor pool and terrace with sun loungers.This charming bed and breakfast has 2 double rooms with private sun terraces an en suite bathroom with bathrobes. Free WiFi is available. The third room is a Mongolian yurt with integrated bathroom.You can visit the beautiful Moorish cities of Granada and Córdoba only 1 hour drive from Casa La Nuez and Montefrio is 45 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Lovely place in stunning surroundings. Great hosts who took care of us in a heartwarming manner. Excellent food. Private swimming pool to cool off in after warm days visiting cities and hiking in the mountains. All in all a place to come home to during our exploring Andalusia.
- Very nice hosts. Definitely go for the optional dinner. Otherwise you’re missing out on fantastic food and highly entertaining conversation.
- The owners were very nice and we enjoyed the stay. The location is quite tranquile and the room is comfortable. Breakfast was great, with a lot of variety and homemade bread. We’d repeat the visit.
Our stay at Casa la Nuez was the best experience during our stay in Andalucía. We stayed for three nights and we only wish it could have been longer.
We really enjoyed the lovely company of Ingrid and Ludo and the amazing dinners they prepared. Talking with them felt like spending time with old friends and they really made us feel welcome in their lovely B&B. We recommend you take the option of booking dinner as the homemade meal was superb!
Quiet atmosphere, beautiful landscape, nice garden, really nice hosts and great location to explore the area. We strongly recommend it!
Ludo & Ingrid are very welcomming. They prepare a lovely breakfast and if you want to stay all day at the pool they can provide lunch and dinner as well. Would recommend to stay for dinner!
Perfect location to visit some villages like Priego de Cordoba.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ribera Baja Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ribera Baja Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ribera Baja Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ribera Baja Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!