5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Redwood Meadows Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Redwood Meadows Alberta is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Redwood Meadows Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redwood Meadows Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redwood Meadows Alberta. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Redwood Meadows Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Redwood Meadows Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Redwood Meadows Alberta:
Showcasing a barbecue and sauna, Redwood Retreat is located in Redwood Meadows in the region of Alberta, just 20 miles from Calgary. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Airdrie is 30 miles from Redwood Retreat, and Okotoks is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 24 miles from Redwood Retreat.
Wonderful, personable hosts.
Clean, comfortable accommodations
I really enjoyed my stay. We had a very comfortable room and very clean and elegant decoration. There were flowers on the bed and it felt really romantic. But what really impressed me was the service and extra mile that the owners are willing to go in order to deliver the best service. The breakfast was made exactly when I woke up… and it tasted just great – home cooked and fresh.
Owners are friendly and honest. I am sure this was the best small hotel I have visited in a long time. Felt like home. Highly recommended.
- We loved the place. Dave and Kiki are the most agreeable people. Breakfast was delicious. Room was very clean and comfortable. Afternoons we picked some food in Brag Creek and enjoyed serenity and pine air, sitting in the backyard. Deers visited us every day.
- Our hostess, Kiki, welcomed us cheerfully despite our early arrival b.y several hours. She went out of her way to make us comfortable and to help us feel at home in her beautiful house located on a quiet street in the foothills of the Rockies. The facilities of this home are superb and the occasional backyard visit by a deer or two added to the appreciation of our visit.
- Kiki is an amazing host, the house was hyper clean, breakfast was delicious, the room was the most comfortable of our trip. We cancelled our next reservation and booked another night at Kiki’s. Thank you again for your hospitality!
- Wonderful, personable hosts.
Sleepy Creek Country Manor
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Sleepy Creek Country Manor is located in Bragg Creek, just 23 miles from Calgary. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 27 miles from Sleepy Creek Country Manor.
- Lyle and Karen were very friendly and made us feel welcome. The property is secluded and peaceful.
- Breakfasts were delicious and on time. Generous portions. A unique taste experience.
Beautiful house, a great property to rest from the noisy city, or on vacation.
The owners Karen and Lyle have put a lot of love and details have put a lot love and care into this place. Lots or space to roam around in the home.
The acreage is well kept with plenty of trails to explore, on the property or near by.
The icing on the cake was the amazing breakfast Lyle prepared for his guests. It was truly amazing.
You can’t go wrong with choosing this place!
- This is a beautiful place and the owner Lyle was very friendly and helpful as was the caretaker Jose. I only stayed one night but it was a very pleasant stay and I enjoyed it. I was travelling on a motorcycle and Lyle even packed a small lunch for me to take along in the morning!
- The breakfast was excellent and the place was immaculate. The hospitality of everyone there was fantastic.
Redwood Meadows Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Redwood Meadows Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Bragg Creek, just 19 miles from Calgary. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing. Airdrie is 29 miles from Redwood Meadows B&B, and Okotoks is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Craftsman House
The Craftsman House is located in Bragg Creek, 23 miles from Calgary and 30 miles from Okotoks. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B on Signal Hill
Featuring free WiFi, B&B on Signal Hill offers accommodations in Calgary, just 5 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 10 miles from B&B on Signal Hill.
- Freedom of having our own “suite” with sitting area/tv and exclusive use of nearby bathroom. Very good breakfast. Pleasant and friendly hosts, happy to chat but also unobtrusive. Good restaurant nearby – Bistro Rouge.
- The home is beautiful, inviting, and immaculately clean. The homeowners are incredibly friendly, charming and accomodating. We were so comfortable and well taken care of during our stay.
- The friendly atmosphere, private quarters, extreme cleanliness, assistance whenever needed, good food, relaxing and serene.
- The location of the B&B is central, tucked in a quiet neighbourhood not far from major thoroughfares for getting around the city. The hosts are a lovely couple who make you feel at home. The walk-out basement suite gives a sitting area with a couch/hide-a-bed, table and chairs and TV. There is a separate bedroom and private bathroom just down the hall from the sitting room. We were given choices for breakfast, including a full cooked breakfast of eggs, toast and hash-browns with juice, tea or coffee.
- Nice private space, pool table was great, breakfast was great – very social hosts we had some good conversation with them. Everything was nice and clean, easy access with our own key. Recommend the stay!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Redwood Meadows Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Redwood Meadows Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Redwood Meadows Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Redwood Meadows Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!