5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Redondo Beach California – Top Hotel Reviews
Redondo Beach California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Redondo Beach California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redondo Beach California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redondo Beach California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Redondo Beach California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Redondo Beach California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Redondo Beach California:
Inn at Playa del Rey
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This unique Playa del Rey, California bed and breakfast offers guests a daily hot breakfast buffet with market-fresh fruits and home-baked breads and complimentary California wines and hors d’oeuvres every evening. Los Angeles International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, a cable TV, an iPod docking station and a work desk are included in all rooms at the Inn at Playa del Rey. The rooms with private bathrooms are individually decorated in a seaside cottage style with complimentary bathrobes for guests.A business center and private sunbathing gardens are available on-site at the Playa del Rey Inn. In the afternoon the bed and breakfast provides guests with complimentary tea, lemonade and homemade cookies.Inn at Playa del Rey overlooks Ballona Wetlands, a picturesque 600-acre bird sanctuary. Guests have free use of bicycles and can cycle along a 30 miles path in front of the bed and breakfast. Bird watching, swimming and surfing opportunities are nearby.Del Rey Lagoon Park is a 1-minute drive from the Playa del Rey Inn, while Manhattan Beach is 6 miles away. Loyola Marymount University is a 6-minute drive away.Parking is available on-site to guests.
- Breakfast superb- did not need lunch. Friendly front desk. Access to bikes so we did 22 miles one day and 23 miles the next. Close to beach. Friendly intelligent fellow guests—got into conversations. Sunny , lots of windows, view of bird sanctuary.
Cape Cod quaint. Great location, covered parking, good buffet breakfast, wine and cheese hour. Nice sitting areas inside and out, friendly helpful staff, fireplace in sitting room and breakfast room.place has a lot of exterior charm. Sits above wetlands, and views of marina del rey.
Great rustic restaurants very close as is the beach. We walked to the Shack, Mos and coffee house. Plane noise was not a big issue.
- The staff and the actual building and its decoration are wonderful!
- Ambiance plus extraordinary breakfast selections and late afternoon wine and cheese offerings
We stayed for 5 nights at the end of a fly/drive style holiday to California.
On the positive side the staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming without being OTT.
The breakfast was yummy and they provided a very good spread each morning. Throughout the day you can help yourself to drinks and a slice of cake and there is an early evening soiree with wine and nibbles.
The room was clean and they supplied most of what you would need for your stay.
It is extremely expensive to stay in the Santa Monica area and thus this is an excellent alternative be it about a 20 minute drive away.
It is close to the airport so mega convenient for incoming or out going flights.
Venice Beach House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Angeles in the region of California, 12 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Venice Beach House features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find ticket service at the property.Los Angeles International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Venice Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, sandy beaches and sunshine.
- Very good location, 2 min walk from the beach. Fantastic garden, great for chilling out in summer. Beautiful I terroir and very large rooms. Beautiful house.
- Excellent location and cute B&B with nice quaint rooms and beautiful garden. Have been going for years but unfortunately won’t be coming back as the hotel got a new owner who changed it to an adults only hotel and we have a four-year-old.
- I loved everything. It’s a haven away from home.
- Big comfy bed, relaxed atmosphere, nice breakfast, historic house with atmosphere.
- The house is in a very quite and peaceful location, right close to the beach. An excellent location to relax and enjoy the nice climate.
Slice of Heaven N LA
Slice of Heaven N LA is located in the South Los Angeles neighborhood in Los Angeles, just 8 miles from Hollywood/Vine (LACMTA station).Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
South Los Angeles is a great choice for travelers interested in tourist attractions, sunshine and beach walks.
No reviews yet.
Channel Road Inn, A Four Sisters Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Ideally in the beach-side community of Santa Monica, California, this bed and breakfast features unique guest rooms just minutes from beautiful beaches.Channel Road Inn features 15 individually decorated guest rooms with private baths. Select rooms have fireplaces, jetted tubs or partial ocean views.Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet in the morning and complimentary afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres at Channel Inn. Freshly baked cookies and a variety of beverages are available throughout the day.
- We loved the open fire and spirit of the place. The welcome cookies in our room was a lovely detail. Overall, a very charming place
- They treat us like family and are still completely professional. We had a family crisis and they accommodated what that meant about our departure and needs while there. A rare and precious culture exists at the Channel Inn.
- The friendliness and feeling of being “at home”. The breakfast was great! Fresh fruit, nice coffee, lovely greek yogurt and many other stuff. And big ups for the nice happy hour initiative with wine and snacks!
Felt like we were home. Very close to the beach. Within walkìng distance to many things. Not a lot of traffic, noise, and congestion. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
The jet tub and toiletries were awesome.
- Great access to beach and Santa Monica. Biking and walking along nearby trail was a real delight. We really appreciated the bike rental. Meeting and enjoying times with friends and other guests in large common room was a a lovely bonus.
San Vicente Place
One of our best sellers in Los Angeles! Located in Los Angeles, 10 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, San Vicente Place features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 8 miles from San Vicente Place.
I was at this hostel for a week, as I had a conference to attend downtown. The atmosphere is great. I met very friendly people there and the personal is very cheerful and helpful.
It was a very good experience 🙂
Perfectly Awesome Staff especially Ms Neel❤️
Always giving and complementary?
Best Place in LA!!!!!!
- Clean, safe, and staff was nice. I would stay again
First Greeting, Grand Breakfast, All Day Complimentary Coffee, water, tea, poolside leisure, extreme politeness, Anything I needed…quickly answered or taken care of?. Spotless House, Soft Fresh Sheets and Blankets! Nicest Guests! Great Conversations! Greatest ideas in bunk beds decor?
And I have only been here 19 hours?
great location friendly people I met with the manager Neeil she’s a great person
there is a swimming pool in the guest house I like it so much There is a shared kitchen, big bathrooms, a big room for watching movies and television programs
- I was at this hostel for a week, as I had a conference to attend downtown. The atmosphere is great. I met very friendly people there and the personal is very cheerful and helpful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Redondo Beach California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Redondo Beach California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Redondo Beach California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Redondo Beach California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!