5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rediviva Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rediviva Virginia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rediviva Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rediviva Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rediviva Virginia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rediviva Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rediviva Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rediviva Virginia:
Gay Street Inn
Gay Street Inn is located in Washington, Virginia, 22 miles from Strasburg and 29 miles from Middleburg.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Luray is 16 miles from Gay Street Inn, and Front Royal is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Washington Dulles International Airport, 42 miles from Gay Street Inn.
No reviews yet.
Caledonia Farm -1812
Caledonia Farm -1812 is located in Flint Hill, 29 miles from Winchester and 20 miles from Strasburg. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Middleburg is 25 miles from Caledonia Farm -1812, and Luray is 19 miles from the property. Washington Dulles International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The “country feel” of the area, with old stone walls and cows in the nearby field.
- Beautiful house and location and incredibly quiet. We were in the summer kitchen dependency and it was very comfortable and private. Enjoyed talking with Phil, the owner and chef, and he made us feel at home.
- The Farm was beautiful. Phil was an excellent host and had a lot of information about the area and the property itself. We loved the breakfast he made for us. We had the summer house which was very cute and we had the whole place to ourselves which was wonderful. The location and views were beautiful. The bed was very comfortable.
- The farm is super charming, stunning views. The owner is extremely friendly and welcoming. Breakfast is in a romantic conservatory with amazing view over the countryside. He cooked eggs benedict for us and it was the best! This place is a gem!
- Incredible location in beautiful rural mountain farmland. Very nice breakfast including mulled cider and omlette.
Glen Gordon Manor
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Glen Gordon Manor offers accommodations in Huntly. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.Winchester is 25 miles from Glen Gordon Manor, and Strasburg is 18 miles from the property. Washington Dulles International Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Peabody’s ‘Hip Little Stay’ B&B
Peabody’s ‘Hip Little Stay’ B&B is located in Luray, 27 miles from Harrisonburg and 23 miles from Strasburg. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 36 miles from Peabody’s ‘Hip Little Stay’ B&B.
No reviews yet.
South Court Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, South Court Inn is located in Luray. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Harrisonburg is 26 miles from South Court Inn, and Strasburg is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 36 miles from South Court Inn.
- Both Mike and Adeline were friendly and very nice to talk to. The Inn itself is beautiful, clean and very comfortable. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a quiet getaway!
- Wonderful week-end! Food was fantastic, accommodation was superb and our hosts were welcoming and friendly, with great suggestions about local activities! We will definitely be recommending this place to all our friends!
- The private cottage was awesome. Staff delivered coffee to our door when we had to leave early to hike.
- The host and hostess were very friendly and helpful. The property was clean and the memory foam mattress was very comfortable also, the breakfast was great.
- The room was large and beautifully furnished. The breakfasts were a work of art. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful with their local knowledge about interesting places to visit and eat at. The stay was relaxing and we would recommend this B&B to anyone wanting to be spoilt for a few days.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rediviva Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rediviva Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rediviva Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rediviva Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!