5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rédange Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rédange Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rédange Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rédange Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rédange Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rédange Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rédange Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rédange Lorraine:
Domaine de Gondrange
The heated rooms at Domaine de Gondrange have a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. They all are uniquely-decorated.A continental breakfast is available every morning and includes homemade jams. You can sample regional meals in restaurants, located 3.1 miles from the property.The guest house is situated 9.3 miles from Thionville Train Station and a 5-minute drive from the A30 motorway. There is a free, private car park on site.
- We loved everything about this chateau. It was such a privilege to stay in such a beautifully decorated place . Everything was so organized to make our stay pleasant. The breakfast room was amazing, you just wanted to sit and look out over the garden while enjoying your cup of coffee.
- Magic! This is little corner of paradise where the rooms are beautiful, the attention to detail is astonishing and the location is heavenly.
- Beautifully appointed room with a very comfortable bed. Very nice shower too.
- Everything! The beautiful building, our room (Jade room) with a view on the gardens and the fields in bloom, the super comfortable bed and spotless clean bathroom; our extremely kind host and her breakfast in one of the many parlours of the building.
- The property and facilities were far above our expectations, everyone was friendly, would recommend to anyone as the top pick.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Fraiseraie
Decorated with original stone walls and parquet flooring, the rooms all offer a garden view. Each has free Wi-Fi access and a TV, and the en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower.Breakfast can be taken in the dining room, which features exposed wooden beams or on the terrace during summer. The hosts can prepare meals made with produce from the Lorraine region upon request.Free tea and coffee is available throughout the day. You will also have access to the shared kitchen, which includes a microwave and an oven.With free private parking on site, the B&B is 21.7 miles from Luxembourg and a 15-minute drive from the International Golf Club in Longwy.
- Our room had a very nice bathroom, exceeded our expectations.
- The facilities were in outstanding condition. I noticed that it appears to have been set up for people in wheel-chairs to be able to reach the switches. The breakfast had a lot of variety, suitable for most tastes.
- We used it for overnight stay on the way to home and enjoyed it very much. As we traveled off-season there was not much restaurants opened around, however with some effort from a Host side (she barely speak English) we have found a nice restaurant in the village nearby.
- The B&B served good breakfast with the last strawberries grown at their farm in November. The family room is indeed a separated two-room (one bath room). It was spacious for the family of 4.
- La struttura bellissima, situata in una posizione tranquilla. La colazione buona e la proprietaria gentilissima e molto disponibile
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. The rooms come with a seating area.Luxembourg is 16 miles from Chez Sophie, while Metz is 25 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The guest room at the bed and breakfast is fitted with a king-size bed and a private bathroom with a shower. A Nespresso coffee machine is featured.Roch’Kot offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.Roch’Kot provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.The Luxembourg border is an 8-minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Sleeping Bio Tea
This south-facing apartment features views of the garden and a terrace. A welcome tray with coffee, tea and herbal tea is offered. A continental breakfast, mostly including organic products, is delivered to your apartment every morning. Cleaning is done on a daily basis.The owner is at guest’s disposal to help you organize your stay.The A31 motorway is 0.6 miles from Sleeping Bio Tea. The luxembourgian border is 9.3 miles away, and Luxembourg airport is 23.6 miles away.
- Prefect for a quiet, comfortable, relaxing stay. Modern with full kitchen facilities. Very friendly owner. Totally quiet area. Great bed.
Rustig gelegen b&b in een deels nieuwe woonwijk dichtbij de snelweg.
Hartelijke ontvangst door de gastvrouw in een zeer kompleet ingerichte studio.
Goed ontbijt op het terras.
petit studio tout compris très agréable
propriétaire très accueillante
situation idéale proche sortie d’autoroute
- Très sympathique endroit à recommander, jamais bu un aussi bon thé. Chambre adapté pour une famille avec enfants, tout est a la perfection dans ce studio, un très bon choix pour un séjour de courte durée.
Le petit déjeuner – gratuit, il faut le souligner- était très copieux et varié (croissant, pain au chocolat et pain. Puis brioche et pain le lendemain) les confitures, pâtes à tartiner sont faites maison!
La chambre est très calme, le lit confortable, la douche spacieuse. L’espace cuisine est vraiment adapté pour se faire à manger. Tout y est!
très bon accueil!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rédange Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rédange Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rédange Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rédange Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!