5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rawdon Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Rawdon Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rawdon Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rawdon Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rawdon Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rawdon Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rawdon Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rawdon Quebec:
Chez Lulu et Lutin
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Chez Lulu et Lutin is located in Rawdon in the region of Quebec, just 29 miles from Laval.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 21 miles from Chez Lulu et Lutin, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were discrete yet attentive and so very thoughtful. We needed a quiet night away from our small children so we absolutely loved the peace and calm of their bed and breakfast. There was plenty of room to park our minivan and the snow had been all neatly cleared away. The rooms and shared areas were spic and span, neat and tidy, which I particularly appreciated. The host even offered us snowshoes to enjoy the fresh air of the wooded area surrounding the house. The location is great, too– tucked back in the hills so as to feel private and cozy but just a quick drive to downtown Rawdon with charming shops and eateries. (The pizza at Crabtree Pizzéria is definitely worth a stop.) The breakfast was generous, well-cooked, and nicely balanced with loads of fresh fruits. I would love to come back here again!
- Very welcoming owners. Breakfast was beautiful!! Great coffee! Very honest people. We forgot a pair of gold earrings in the room and he called us right away. Very much appreciated!
- Owners were very friendly, accommodating and helpful! Better than being at home!
- Breakfast was amazing. The owners are extremely friendly. The rooms are very clean.
- Perfect place among the nature. Quiet and peaceful, keep you relax from the noisy and stressful city. Room clean and comfortable and you feel that you are at home: with small fridge, cattle and micro oven you can arrange your food during a day if necessary. The served breakfast is delicious and healthy, and makes you full for whole day:) Free WiFi keeps you in touch with whom you miss. Private beach gives you adorable time to enjoy the sun and gorgeous Lake within a day. My dog was always without a leash , what I cannot allow in the city, and I saw how well and peaceful he felt himself. Owners are very friendly and make your stay more comfortable.
Gite Nature et Confiture
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Gite Nature et Confiture is located in Esterel. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 15 miles from Gite Nature et Confiture, and Saint-Jérôme is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 43 miles from Gite Nature et Confiture.
- The owner was very kind and hospitable. We found a little piece of paradise in the wood. I really enjoyed how quiet it was in the night. The ambiance with the Christmas lights, decorations and fireplace made it super cozy and magical. We were able to play boardgames in front of the fire and the owner was full of little attentions. Our room was extra cozy, hearthwarming and the bed extra comfy. I loved the elevated bathtub with all the little natural products to pamper. Finally, breakfast and fresh coffee the next day was excellent (fresh omelette with appetizers). I really appreciated that the owner served breakfast at the time of our choosing so we could rest in the morning.
Very personal attention, great desire to please the guests.
Swimming in the lake.
- Staff are very personable. My husband and I were welcomed immediately upon arrival. The room was quaint comfy and warm. The breakfasts were awesome. The decor is a unique nix of cottage quirkiness and historical which is altogether very nice. A lot of thought has gone into the overall ambience, food, comfort and front entrance appeal of this place. It’s just cool and the main host Anick is hilarious and personable
- The location was lovely by the lake and very secluded. I loved the bedroom under the eves with own bathroom that was fine for me as a solo traveller. Great welcome and good hosts. Breakfasts very good and ample. While it did rain during my stay I enjoyed having a bit of down time during my trip to Canada.
- Our hosts, Annick and Ginette, have been awesome: caring, friendly, with a great spirit. The breakfast/petit déjeuner was just perfect and delicious, with yogurt and fresh berries and fruits + copious home made crêpes with ham and cheese, compote , etc… The house itself, living room and bedrooms are incredibly cozy yet very clean. We also got a fantastic outdoor jacuzzi, in the snow, and our hosts were so nice and helpful about it. In short: probably the best B&B experience we’ve ever had! We’ll definitely go back during a next trip to Québec, inviting along our 3rd child and her husband + baby. Loved it! Thank you very much! The Ciquier family
Les Terrasses du Lac
Les Terrasses du Lac offers accommodations in Entrelacs.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mont-Tremblant is 29 miles from Les Terrasses du Lac, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very helpful couple that go out of their way to help their clients:), excellent breakfasts
- Charming host… very comfy bed… the view just wow… breakfast miammy!!!
- Amazing location that will take your breath away! The atmosphere is rustic and romantic, beautifully maintained and all for an unbeatable price. The breakfast was delicious and very fancy. I recommend this establishment 100% and will be returning the next chance I get!
- quiet, perfectly clean place with warm-hearted hosts
- Absolutely Friendly and very clean. It is a little Paradise. The host’s are very amiable. Chantal makes the best waffels ever. We had a great Time. Own kayaks and landing Stage. Direct access through the beautiful garden into the lake.
Le Passerin Indigo, Gîte du Passant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Passerin Indigo, Gîte du Passant offers accommodations in Saint Alexis, just 28 miles from Montreal.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 21 miles from Passerin Indigo, and Longueuil is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 33 miles from Le Passerin Indigo, Gîte du Passant.
- Amazing breakfast with local products, great hosts and lovely rooms!
- Beautiful old B&B lovely hosts great room, excellent shower Breakfast was superb!
- The smell of antiquity and the passion of the owners.
Friendly staff, helpful and informative.
Excellent location and value.
Their service we excellent!
Breakfast was great!
Résidence Saint Alphonse
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, 30 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Résidence Saint Alphonse features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Sainte-Adèle is 27 miles from Résidence Saint Alphonse, and Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 50 miles from Résidence Saint Alphonse.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rawdon Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rawdon Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rawdon Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rawdon Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!