5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rasquera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rasquera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rasquera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rasquera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rasquera Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rasquera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rasquera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rasquera Catalonia:
River Ebro Holidays
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, River Ebro Holidays is located in Tivenys. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 20 miles from River Ebro Holidays, and L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Friendly, helpful owners. Great garden to relax in. Swimming pool. Comfortable bed and clean rooms.
- De tuin met zwembad en de leuke zitjes , en alle planten in de potten maakten het erg knus en gezellig om buiten te verblijven.
Esta situado en plena naturaleza, en medio de naranjos, tranquilidad absoluta.
Cerca de Tortosa, desde donde parte la Vía Verde del Baix Ebre para ir en bicicleta o a pie.
- Todo es maravilloso el lugar los propietarios la casa el desayuno me habría quedado alli un mes por lo menos volveré con seguridad
- La casa es muy acogedora y el entorno excelente, pero sobre todo el trato tan cordial y amable de los propietarios, es como si te alojaras con unos amigos. Te hacen sentirte muy a gusto.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Els Canterers offers accommodations in Miravet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Salou is 28 miles from Els Canterers, and Cambrils is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 30 miles from Els Canterers.
- This is a very small and cosy property. I can recommend for anyone who is looking for a comfortable, good sleep, likes rural environment and also takes care about environment (owners are very environmentally conscious). Despite it is very small, it offers a lot of things to do and services – just do not hesitate to ask the friendly owners. The location is a very good starting point to explore natural parks of southern Catalonia.
- All round excellence and care, with lots of brilliant little touches added. Perfect look and feel, special hosts.
- Lovely comfortable room in cute guesthouse. Great breakfast and attentive host.
- The owner Jane is lovely, every little detail was covered. The hotel is very relaxing, easy going, there is a trust bar, which reflects the local culture of community
- Hot tub with a beautiful view, lovely family owned business, beautiful location.
Casa Michaels Guest House
Casa Michaels Guest House is located in Móra d’Ebre, 26 miles from Salou and 22 miles from Cambrils.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Pineda is 28 miles from Casa Michaels Guest House, and Reus is 25 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 27 miles away.
- Awesome value for money, we had the place to ourselves and it was good to just chill. Mora d’Ebre is a super town, well worth a visit.
- Very clean, new and we’ll located, great staff
- Good, clean basic rooms. The kitchen is great, as you can cook if you want. The host, Michael, is very friendly and accommodating.
- Clean and well located place, nice owner and employee
- I’d love to start with the shared kitchen, it’s such an amazing opportunity to cook food by yourself. When we arrived there was already food in the refrigerator put in by Michael which was a big suprise for us. The room was perfect with a TV and ventilator/fan. Mora d’Ebre is full of sun, and beauty. We didn’t have any doubts and it’s definitely great. You can do much things and the recreation is fantastic. If you need a good place to swim, i’d recommend ”L’hospitalet de l’infant”.
Punta Pins offers accommodations in Perelló. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Salou is 26 miles from Punta Pins, and Cambrils is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 30 miles from Punta Pins.
- We had the small finka which was a lovely experience. A great base for bird watching on the delta. Fantastic views from the main house. We got some breakfasts gratis. Definitely worth paying for and we enjoyed the social aspect. Very good experience.
Welcome very warmy from Valerie, Swimming Pool, Common room, View to the sea 😉
Common meal at the evening
- We loved our stay @ Punta Pins. It was so family friendly and Valerie is a superb hostess. There was nothing that Valerie wouldn’t do and the kids loved the pool, the animals, the art activities and the breakfast.
- Very friendly host, amazing breakfast and spectacular views. Wonderful gardens and artistic touches. Kitchen available for guests to prepare own meals. Car a necessity to explore nearby attractions.
- The location was wonderful for hikes and walks to the beach. The view from every window was amazing!!! The gardens are beautiful! Valerie is lovely, so kind and breakfast each morning was delicious and she even made a special little breakfast for our dog that was travelling with us.
B&B El Petit Shangri-Là
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B El Petit Shangri-Là offers accommodations in Fatarella.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.L’Ametlla de Mar is 26 miles from B&B El Petit Shangri-Là, and Tortosa is 24 miles away. Reus Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- El Petit Shangri-La was a big, pleasant surprise for us! The owners are a wonderful family who made us feel like at home and among friends. The BnB is clean, peaceful and homey, breakfast is delicious, with fresh and home-made food. The only bad moment was when we had to go… but we’ll visit again!
- The owners were so lovely, helpful & welcoming.
- Beautifully appointed rooms, excellent breakfast, very friendly and helpful owners, who told us so much about the history of the region. We’ll definitely return!
- The hosts were very friendly and the standard of the Accomerdation was superb. We’ll certainly be back in the future when we tour Catalonia again.
Petit Shangri-la is tucked away in a little-known village of Tarragona region. The room was clean and presentable with welcome treats on the sideboard.
Family run business is very hospitable and adaptable to your needs.
Breakfast was all home made with local ingredients that tasted great.
Definitely visit again and again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rasquera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rasquera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rasquera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rasquera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!