5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Purcellville Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Purcellville Virginia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Purcellville Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Purcellville Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Purcellville Virginia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Purcellville Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Purcellville Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Purcellville Virginia:
Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn
Located in Britain in the region of Virginia, 29 miles from Chantilly, Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Winchester is 25 miles from Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn, and Frederick is 19 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 21 miles away.
- Our favorite aspect of this B&B were Spencer and Beth. We were in from Texas for a funeral of a cherished friend, and they were so warm and accommodating, they made us feel well cared for, which eased some of the burden. The property was beautiful, private and well maintained, and the breakfasts were delicious! We will definitely return for a future stay.
- We were in what amounted to a Bridal Suite. The room was large, comfortable, with large bathroom and a kitchen. The bed was probably the most comfortable we have slept in, bar none. The breakfast part of the B&B experience is exceptional . Owners could not be kinder, more helpful or caring. I was the first one up on Sunday morning, and had a lovely opportunity to commune with two deer in the rear garden. Cannot wait to visit again.
- We only met the owner and the breakfast cook, and both were very nice. The owner went out of his way to place a telephone call for us and was on top of what restaurants were open that night. And the breakfast was delicious.
- The staff was extremely friendly. We signed up for dinner, but ended up sitting in the kitchen chatting with them while they cooked, and they served us there. It was a lot of fun.
- The location was superb for visiting our favorite wineries. The rooms were first class, comfortable and the owners very pleasant and attentive. Breakfast was great as well.
Light Horse Inn
Located in Harpers Ferry in the region of West Virginia, 24 miles from Winchester, Light Horse Inn features a sun terrace and views of the city. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Frederick is 19 miles from Light Horse Inn, and Charles Town is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 21 miles from Light Horse Inn.
- We loved everything about this place! The breakfasts each morning were to DIE for! Victoria does a fabulous job w/ presentation, quantity of food (a lot more than we normally eat), and just the overall taste of what she made each of the 2 mornings we stayed were FABULOUS! Especially loved her hashed browns….taste similar to Cracker Barrel but better! We enjoyed our room on the third floor – extremely private as the only room on the third floor. Large enough to almost feel like an apartment. Victoria was kind enough to let us check in sooner than expected and went out of her way to accommodate us. She is a lovely host – and nothing could have made our stay any nicer…..loved it!
- I liked how the owners were very good a keeping the old feel of the structure and still have a modern updated feel. Everything was very clean and well organized. The Inn Keeper, Megan, was wonderful and accommodating.
- Rooms were attractive and comfortable — third floor is actually a suite with kitchen. Host was friendly and helpful — provided excellent recommendation for restaurant that we could walk to. Full breakfast was delicious. All very nice.
- Victoria did breakfast for 2 mornings and it was fabulous! This is an old house with all the charm and character that old houses have. The water pressure was great on the 3rd floor. All the items you need are there… shampoo, soap, hair dryer, etc. A small space heater is available to take the edge off if needed. The 3rd floor room has a small kitchenette that has basic stuff to be a little self sufficient (hot plate, toaster oven, coffee maker, small fridge, small microwave, etc.).
- We were celebrating our anniversary and discovered a bottle of chilled champagne and a tray of crackers, cheese and fruit waiting for us. The excellent breakfast and ambiance was so appreciated as well as suggestions of places to visit and restaurants to try.
Ledge House Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Harpers Ferry! Featuring free WiFi, Ledge House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Winchester is 25 miles from Ledge House Bed & Breakfast, and Frederick is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 21 miles from Ledge House Bed & Breakfast.
- Found the views from any room spectacular. The ambiance of the town, home along with the great hospitality of our hostess made us want to stay longer.
- The entire experience was wonderful. We’ve stayed at several places in Harper’s Ferry over the years. The view was wonderful. Annie is the new hostess for the house. My wife and I were quite taken by her attention to detail, old world charm and great sense of humor.
- The character, warmth and history of this B&B was complimented by a spirit of adventure and home away from home hospitality of our innkeeper, Victoria. Thanx for a weekend that will be featured – some trail magic even in this luxurious setting.
- I always enjoy staying at the Ledge House. Annie is such a gracious hostess and makes every stay into a welcome retreat from the world. Room 3 is charming and cozy with a beautiful view of the point where the Shenandoah and Potomac rivers converge. I love sitting downstairs in the evening by the fire with a cup of tea and a book. And in the morning, the house is situated perfectly to take a brisk walk to Jefferson Rock and return just in time to sit down to a delicious breakfast. Annie takes such pride in arranging everything to ensure a comfortable visit for each guest.
- The in keeper, Annie was AMAZING. She made us feel at home. New linens, clean room, great view, and a fireplace to warm us up.
Featuring free WiFi, Cantuta Inn offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Winchester is 24 miles from Cantuta Inn, and Frederick is 19 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 21 miles away.
Hosts were very welcoming and friendly – even at times “a little tooo friendly”. Not much of a talker so I wanted to keep the conversation to a minimal but I guess most B&B hosts tend to be involved and around you.
Breakfast was good. Room was clean and ready. Nothing fancy.
Host also gave advice on local nearby restaurant & bar, but note that there is only one restaurant & one bar walking distance for a evening out. (Plan everything for very early)
- The innkeeper asked us for any preferences. She went the extra miles to be sure we had a great stay!
- Breakfast was good and owner was accommodating to special needs. The room was very small but clean and otherwise comforatable.
- Lovely couple with interesting backgrounds. Location was great.
- Ethel was a great host. Very clean and nice property
- Hosts were very welcoming and friendly – even at times “a little tooo friendly”. Not much of a talker so I wanted to keep the conversation to a minimal but I guess most B&B hosts tend to be involved and around you.
Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry, just 25 miles from Winchester.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Frederick is 19 miles from Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast, and Charles Town is 7 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- We booked this last minute and Shawn couldn’t have been more accommodating. Lily Garden was clean and super comfortable. We will definitely return in the spring!
- The Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast was a fantastic stay. My now fiancée and I enjoyed the visit and enjoyed the old style rustic feel with all the modern amenities. The staff to include Shawn and his mother were extremely helpful, kind-hearted, and warm people who truly remind me of back home in the country. We found the location very centrally located and within walking distance of downtown Harpers Ferry. The food prepared each morning while we stayed was truly delicious and very hearty portions. My own regret is not staying there longer. We truly loved this place and I think we will definitely be back but I have already recommended this place to several of my friends and co-workers.
- The Carriage House Suite was a perfect spot for a cozy getaway. It was spacious and had everything you need to make this your home away from home. The bed was extremely comfortable and breakfast was made to order and delicious. It was a treat to have breakfast delivered to the suite each morning. Lily Garden’s location is perfect for exploring historical Harpers Ferry, hiking, bicycling, and relaxing.
- I liked being in Harpers Ferry Unique location Room was small but comfortable.
- The proximity of the property to the main part of town, the cleanliness of the room. Fresh towels and linens, and we could call and order a breakfast to go (which was part of the room package) before our hike. Lots of attention t details.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Purcellville Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Purcellville Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Purcellville Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Purcellville Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!