5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puerto Villamil Isabela Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Villamil Isabela Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Villamil Isabela Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Villamil Isabela Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Villamil Isabela Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Villamil Isabela Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puerto Villamil Isabela Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Villamil Isabela Island:
The Isabela Beach House
One of our best sellers in Puerto Villamil! Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, The Isabela Beach House is located in Puerto Villamil.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
- This is truly a wonderful place, directly at the beach, quiet and peaceful. The owner is totally helpful and friendly, the staff very kind, the breakfast under the shade of the Manzanita tree, with sea view was absolutely delicious, an unforgettable experience.
- Good view and pretty hostel. Room was nice and ‘very beach house’, decorated well. Being on the beach with a sea view was also nice.
- Loved being right on the beach at the quiet end of the village. Amazing views from the room – loved hearing the ocean without having to leave the bed. All of the staff were so helpful and it felt like home. And the beach beds were so comfortable!
- Fancy room and bathroom, very clean. Beautiful view, if nobody is having breakfast just in front of the room. Breakfast is served as soon as 6:30!
- Our room was beautiful, very clean and well appointed. The owner was very attentive and helped book trips and provided well-maintained snorkeling equipment. The location was at the end of town which provided some quiet but was close enough for easy access to restaurants and shops. The staff were gracious and always available.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Drake Inn offers accommodations in Puerto Villamil.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- The location was wonderful. We could walk down the beach away from town and into the park or on the boardwalk to the tortoise farm. You could watch flamingos in the ponds or the ocean waves from the back deck. The owners were delightful.
- Great location between a beautiful sandy beach and a lagoon with flamingos. The owner, Don Carlos, gave us good advice about tours. Special thanks to Ivan for always being helpful and nice.
- Everything was excellent! From the owners being there, staff was friendly, Ivan ( I think that was his name) made great breakfasts. He set the table outside for us in the morning and always greeted us with a smile. The rooftop terraces were gorgeous to relax at and cool off in the “hot” tub. Close to superb restaurants! The views from the hotel are amazing!Check this place out you will love it and Isla Isabela!!!! Can’t say enough good things !!!!
- Staff is super helpful and nice. Breakfast was really nice.
- Across the street from a beautiful wide and empty beach. clean and comfortable.
El Rincon de George
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Rincon de George offers accommodations in Puerto Villamil.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- Best value for money (by far) of all the hotels/hostels during our 10 day trip to Galapagos. And best breakfast!!! Friendly and helpful owners, good location, rooms are very clean and comfy. Would definitely stay again!
- It was nice and clean. The stuff was helpful when they were around.
- The breakfast was very nice, fresh bread, fruit, etc
- Luis was incredible! He was running the whole place! He cleaned, cooked, and managed everything with a smile! Fast and early check in, clean rooms, great breakfast, breakfast to go with an early check out, water jug to fill water bottles, and good location! Great stay!
Luis was super helpful and accommodating; he cooked a lovely breakfast each morning, at a time that worked for our tour schedule, with a smile!
The place was very clean, great location and good price, with a/c. We had a double bed and twin bed in our room, which made the space a little cramped but would have been great for a family.
Hotel Coral Blanco
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Coral Blanco offers accommodations in Puerto Villamil.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Location was good and staff were friendly but facilities were very basic for the price.
- Budget place, but great place, clean and very nice staff!
- They offer transportation from/to the harbour upon request, breakfast is included, rooms are clean, it’s near the beach. I like the outdoors too.
I liked the setting of the hotel around the patio area which include interesting loungchairs, its vicinity to the beach and restaurants.
Staff very helpful.
- El trato personalizado de Romin a y su competencia en su trabajo con buenas diferencias para hacer durante nuestra estancia
Cormorant Beach House
One of our top picks in Puerto Villamil.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cormorant Beach House offers accommodations in Puerto Villamil.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Loved being right on the ocean. The family who runs the hotel are very sweet.
- Great location right on the beach……25 feet from the ocean. Great shower and bathroom. The staff goes out of their way to make you comfortable. We needed to leave early one morning and the had the local restaurant (which serves you the complimentary breakfast…pretty good.) open 15 minutes early…. They arranged to have a taxi pick us up when leaving for the airport……this is a great staff.
- The location, the beach in front of the room, the sunset in front, the comfort of the beds, a few independent rooms guarantee excellent privacy. Probably one of the best accommodations in Puerto Villamil, better than the other 2 best known, most expensive and with many guests. We have chosen room n. 1, directly on the beach and separated from the others.
- Cormorant is a family run beach hotel and we loved the fact that we were right on the beach, with a little balcony that was a jump down to the sand. They were friendly and tried to be helpful and the cafe (who they have an arrangement with) to serve guests breakfast was great.
- The view was awesome, we had the big ocean-view room. The bed was insanely large (such a nice change!). We even had the view from our bathroom!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Villamil Isabela Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puerto Villamil Isabela Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Villamil Isabela Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Villamil Isabela Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!