5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puerto-López Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto-López Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto-López Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto-López Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto-López Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto-López Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puerto-López Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto-lópez Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Villa Vital offers accommodations in Almedinilla. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granada is 29 miles from Villa Vital, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa grande offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granada is 27 miles from Casa grande, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Casa grande.
- Run by a very customer minded couple, I would definitely recommend this b&b to other travellers. The bed was comfortable, large size bathroom, extensive breakfast and cozy roof terrace.
- Very friendly owners – gave me a lift to Jaen next day as weather too bad to walk. Lots of cake and fantastic walkers breakfast. WiFi good and roof terrace (albeit not used as it was snowing!)
- the place itself is nice, owners are very friendly, they speak english and even Dutch 🙂 . the building itself is old but you can expect this in place like that. bed in our room was rather comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed and huge bathroom. This was our second visit, which did not disappoint.
- It’s a little cold this time of the year so the heater was really helpful. The terrace was lovely fantastic views. Thanks for the invaluable local information, we loved the carnival.
Atelier 88 B&B
Atelier 88 is located in Barranco del Lobo, just 27 miles from Granada.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Jaén is 23 miles from Atelier 88, and Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- We were offered tea on arrival and the couple was very friedly and helpful. We had a really varied substantial breakfast. The whole house has a charming atmosphere reflecting the owners commitment to arts. Location to the fortress is excellent.
- Lottie and Pedro have created a very comfortable and relaxing environment in their ‘casa rural’. We deliberately chose a small town in which to enjoy exploring the surrounding area and their house was perfectly situated in a quiet part of the town but within easy reach of everything we wanted to visit. The room was cosy, quiet and comfortable – being English, being able to make tea in the morning and evening was brilliant! They were very hospitable and nothing was too much trouble – including maps for parking suggestions in Cordoba and Granada, a walk with the dogs amongst the olive trees and a cool beer or cup of tea on our arrival and after returning from a long day out. We wish them continuing success with their venture in el Andaluz and are pleased to recommend their home for a relaxing and happy stay.
- Excellent location for old town and Mota. Very warm welcome from the host they were extremely helpful.
- It’s a beautiful place; serene, lovely decor, outdoor sitting area. Breakfast was amazing. The hosts were wonderful!!
- Fantastic and memorable experience, lovely accomodation in a recently renovated historic house. Many thanks to Lottie and Pedro for the warm welcome, interesting discussions and making us feel welcome! I hope we will meet again some time.
B&b Casa Flamenca
Located in Cúllar-Vega in the region of Andalusia, 5 miles from Granada, B&b Casa Flamenca features an outdoor pool and sun terrace.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 17 miles from B&b Casa Flamenca, and Nerja is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 5 miles from B&b Casa Flamenca.
- Very nice and friendly atmosphere. If you don’t want to stay directly in Granada it is a good place to stay – 30 minutes drive to Granada. There is a nice local restaurant near to the house.
- very quite and calm b&b in the suburb of Granada, with a friendly host
- Location is great, close to city and Alhambra, yet away from traffic, city noise and heat. Fresh breeze morning and afternoon. Breakfast was opulent with all possibilities to suit everyone’s preferences. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Owner was kind and attentive to our needs, yet respected our privacy.
- Het ontbijt was zeer gul en goed, bijna overdadig. De eigenaresse uitermate vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Goede mix tussen respecteren privacy en betrokkenheid. Kamer was lekker ruim en goed te verwarmen (begin maart). Ik was er alleen, kan dus niet beoordelen hoe het zou zijn als er meerdere gasten tegelijk zouden zijn.
- Het ontbijt was zeer overvloedig. De gastvrouw heeft ons vergezeld met de bus naar het centrum van Granada, en is de volgende ochtend met mijn man naar de tandarts gegaan. Super, je voelt je heel erg wekom en thuis bij Christine!
Mi casa offers accommodations in Granada.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Alhambra and Generalife is 2 miles from Mi casa, and Plaza Nueva is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 9 miles from Mi casa.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto-lópez Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puerto-López Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto-López Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto-López Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!