5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island:
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Galapagos offers accommodations in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, just 3.1 miles from San Cristóbal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Scranton Municipal Airport, 0.6 miles from Hostal Galapagos.
- Hostal is in an amazing location and has a rally nice vibe about the place. Rooms are basic but had everything I needed. The cafe / terrace has incredible views over the bay and my highlight each day was enjoying a beer in the hammocks watching the amazing sunsets over the water. Staff were super friendly, relaxed and helpful, and the cafe has amazing food and friendly atmosphere.
- Fantastic location, with very helpful staff. The coffee shop at the hostel was incredible also!
- Staff were very friendly, they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.
- It is SO relaxed and peaceful and chilled. Breakfast is delicious and staff are muy tranquilo. We loved it.
- I loved my stay. The air conditioning worked great (uncommon for the galapagos), the breakfast was delicious (and included), and the people super hospitable. They even gave us towels to use at the beach. I highly recommend staying here!
Galápagos Eco Friendly
One of our best sellers in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Galápagos Eco Friendly offers accommodations in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Scranton Municipal Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The owner, Harry, is incredibly gracious and helpful. He is very knowledgeable about the Galapagos and diving (he has logged over 6,000). The property is secure, very clean, and nicely appointed. Just to clarify from above, it was a shower, not a tub. Water is filtered on-site to avoid use of single use plastic bottles.
- Friendly and helpful owner, great rooms and breakfast. Slightly out of the center but only a 10-minute walk so perfectly doable.
- I was happy to find this nice, roomy accommodation. And this included a filling breakfast! Lucrecia, Harry’s wife, made fresh delicious eggs each morning and Harry Jr. would serve us. On top of providing us a lovely home base, Harry picked us up from the airport, helped us with tours, and when it was raining, and some evenings, found us, to give us a lift “home”. The hotel had a sink area to rinse off the saltwater and a clothesline for drying. When Harry was working off island, Lucrecia stepped in, calling the taxi for us, making sure we had our ferry tickets and providing the ride to the ferry. During one very long lasting downpour, while we were trying to stay dry inside different shops, we didn’t know that Lucrecia had driven around and around trying to find and take us back to the hotel. Never had any place I stayed, worked so hard for their guests.
- Harry and his wife have paid a lot of attention to the details of this place. It is quirkily decorated, has communal spaces for relaxation, a hot tub available from 3-8.30pm (we didn’t try it out though so can’t comment on that). Breakfast changes daily and is tasty and plentiful, with a great view from the terrace. Let them know when you arrive and they will pick you up, which is a nice touch, and if they happen to be going somewhere when you are, they will happily drop you off. There is purified, potable water available right from the bathroom tap, the only place we stayed in the Galapagos which had this. The A/C was efficient and quiet. There is a microwave, fridge and safe in the room. The day we checked out, they let us have the room a few hours longer so we could shower after our morning excursion. They put the care into this place like a home. Harry even gifted us a bottle of wine for Valentine’s Day!
- Harry, the owner, provided my wife and I with an exceptional visit with outstanding service. He was always ready to give us rides whenever we wanted to go anywhere. Even setting up a time to come back to pick us up after a morning snorkel. Each day we were served a delicious individually cooked breakfast in the rooftop dining room.
Casa de Celeste
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno in the region of Isla San Cristóbal, 2.9 miles from San Cristóbal, Casa de Celeste features a terrace and views of the sea.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Scranton Municipal Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The owners were very kind and helpful. The rooms are very clean and also roomy for a budget hotel. The owners speaks very good English, is a guide that will take you on personalize trips. They also rent bikes and will drop you off at the top of the mountain and you can have an easy ride back to town on a bike path. Plus he dropped us off at the airport at the end of our stay.
- Very nice hosts, that picked us up at the habour and gave us information what to do on the irland.The house is on the hill,10 min walking distance to the main street and the habour. Big room and a very nice view over the city and the ocean with a little balcony.
- Staff is very friendly. The owner went to the port to welcome and pick us up. During the trip he gave us a brief about the island. Whatever question you have they will answer in detail and will try their best to make you feel comfortable.
- The owner and her husband are very helpful and kind, pickup from the muelle to the hostel, the room was big and free fresh water at the reception.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful! They let us use their snorkel equipment and picked us up from the airport.
Galápagos Casa Playa Mann
One of our top picks in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Galápagos Casa Playa Mann offers accommodations in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, just 3.2 miles from San Cristóbal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Scranton Municipal Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Yummy, healthy breakfast. Fantastic view of harbor and sunset. Very quiet location short walk to town.
- The views from the balcony were incredible, especially at sunset. Even though it was a little bit of walk to the main waterfront (less than 1/2 mile), it was very close to Playa Mann for swimming and snacks. The interpretive center and several other sites were very close by. Our host and hostess and their dog Charlie were all very friendly and helpful!
- Jose was a fantastic host, incredibly welcoming and helpful.
- The owner who runs the property was exceptionally warm and welcoming. She helped us with advice and local phone calls for outing arrangements and in multiple other ways. Breakfast was super fresh with fruits, juice and eggs. The hammock by the garden was wonderful
- The proprietors make every effort to make sure you have what you need to enjoy your time. Helped call us a taxi on three separate occasions including one where we were offsite and needed to be picked up to come back to the hotel. Set up breakfast an hour early the last day so we could eat before our flight. Always interested in how our day went and so warm and welcoming. Breakfast was good and the property is cozy and beautiful.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, Casa Opuntia is located in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, just 350 feet from Playa de Oro beach. It features excellent ocean views and free WiFi in social areas.Each room here is totally air-conditioned and includes a safety-deposit box and a private bathroom with fee toiletries. Some overlook the Pacific Ocean. Breakfast is served daily.The town’s scenic boardwalk, which boasts shops, is just 30 feet from the property, while San Cristobal Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- The view from our ocean front room was great, staff extremely helpful.
- Excellent customer service and very attentive staff. Clean white room and nice AC
- Very nice hotel, great staff, eager to help, near the sea and the small beach (not popular to swim because of a lot of stones and sea lions), but the location is central. Free tea, fridge with beer and drinks (for money), swimming pool, very nice place overall.
- Had a local feel, property is lovely, staff was friendly
- Staff was so helpful. Breakfast was very yummy w eggs made to order and fresh fruit and breads.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!